Page 2 of 31 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Seriously? That's a little sadistic. Seriously man.
    Rest assured, the kids aren't real. It's just a game, having some extreme evil would be refreshing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Rest assured, the kids aren't real. It's just a game, having some extreme evil would be refreshing.
    I don't think that's a line Blizzard is willing to cross.

*Tick Tick Tick Tock*
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Didn't they say that he still believed in honour and that theramore was a purely strategical target with no civilians? >.<

Deleted
    wait what , Garrosh crushed a teen ?? where was this from?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    No. He obviously, at the very least, took possession of the civilian boat that had the children on.
    Because it wasn't sea worthy.
    Wrynn would no doubt have let the cow children from Taurajo float away to their death rather than take them in and clothe and feed them. That's typical of the other side.

I don't see whats so dark on that. I'm currently playing Dead Space and I'm literally STOMPING on babies and children. The children in Orgrimmar will be fine...

10+ Year Old Account
    he should have executed them, coward.
    dragonmaw - EU

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Exactly Gotta collect 'em all!
    That's the spirit!

But even without that, Garrosh is an arse...I hated him since the first day he was the warchief. Really looking forward to slay him.

Don't tell me the sky is the limit when there are footprints on the moon.

In next update, Blizzard will add cloning vats to underhold.

And they will all be filled with Hitlers.

Thousand of them.

With machineguns.

If we ever doubted that he is evil.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Didn't they say that he still believed in honour and that theramore was a purely strategical target with no civilians? >.<
    yeah, see the developers just flipped you the finger.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Well, that's the true horde for you. Glad to see it back in the game.

http://i.imgur.com/3b5aXzE.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I don't think that's a line Blizzard is willing to cross.
    Imagine it though. You free the Theramore citizens, who then go looking for their children, only to have a bunch of little sha-infused kids jump down and murder them. Engage battle.

I'd love to see the fan reactions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

Someone on Scrolls of Lore explained it best.

Quote Originally Posted by ijffdrie@Scrolls of Lore
    Tides of War states that the refugees fled to Gadgetzan. The horde opening to pandaria states that the horde has had success in naval battles off the coast of Tanaris. Considering that there are no real other alliance targets around in Tanaris, it's likely that they were captured then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    I hate to sound tinfoil but if Baine wasn't who he was. Well it would much more than Strategical. Even so it wasn't even that great anyways. Blizzard did say it was purely tactical but....it's a little hard to believe at this point. In retrospect.

Imagine it though. You free the Theramore citizens, who then go looking for their children, only to have a bunch of little sha-infused kids jump down and murder them. Engage battle.

@_@ I still think it's a little sadistic.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post

No, thats just awful.

What should happen, is after the Dark Shaman are killed, the Theramore citizens are freed, and run in joy as they run towards there recently released children. Then as they get close to an embrace, the kids turn to Sha and attack them. End of raid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yarathir View Post
    Someone on Scrolls of Lore explained it best.
    taking into context, once pandaria and the horde arrived there (including our characters) we didn't know anything what garrosh was up to in orgrimmar there after. Horde and alliance are only finding this out now.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    yeah, see the developers just flipped you the finger.
    I wouldn't say that..it more of says that you just want to ignore how this is a drastic change of personality.

You really can't see how he changed from being angry at his commandor for harming druids in training to being happy about capturing innocent children? 0o

Quote Originally Posted by Lighthawk45 View Post
    wait what , Garrosh crushed a teen ?? where was this from?
    patch 5.1, when anduin stopped garrosh from using the divine bell, he used the hammer he was ringing the bell with to crush anduin and the bell together.

anduin survived miraculously (though garrosh thought he was dead), but he had all his bones shattered and needed some intense healing. he is yet to fully recover, and needs help to move around.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    destroying theramore is the only good thing made by garrosh, i mean it was a "neutral" port, so "neutral" that allowed alliance ships to land on kalimdor assaulting southern barrens and destroying camp taurajo.
    not exactly my idea of neutrality so bye bye.
    the only mistake was stoling the stuff from the blue dragons everything else is ok.

Horde is in the middle of a food shortage and the hardened alliance warriors are just too grizzled to eat.