Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyrt View Post
    Enough dead orcs to pave a road from Orgrimmar to Ashenvale and the draenei don't even show up to help. =(
    What's a Draenei?

Deleted
    Rofl poor Metzen, he gets the blame for everything. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Rofl poor Metzen, he gets the blame for everything. xD
    don't get me wrong I love metzen, but dam, he's made some bad mistakes in the last few years.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moon Blade View Post
    he is the overlord for Blizz lore.
    After him being all HOLY CRAP I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT, WHOA WHAT HAPPENED THERE? when the Wrathgate questline was added in the WotLK beta... myeaaaaah...

I sort of feel like he's taken the backseat to be honest, just coming up with the occasional idea. After all, the guy's got Starcraft and Diablo to run as well.

Been Alliance since release, and even I feel emotion seeing what horror Garrosh has committed against his own people. People he was meant to protect and serve. People he should have strived for to give them a better life. I can not wait to storm his bunker and put that bastard six feet under.

After him being all HOLY CRAP I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT, WHOA WHAT HAPPENED THERE? when the Wrathgate questline was added in the WotLK beta... myeaaaaah...

I sort of feel like he's taken the backseat to be honest, just coming up with the occasional idea. After all, the guy's got Starcraft and Diablo to run as well.
    I think that WoL and HotS were the real focus of his attention for the past few years, he really liked the Raynor/Kerrigan story. I don't think he cares too heavily for RoS at the moment though. Hopefully they keep him largely occupied with Legacy of the Void so a balanced (and hopefully good) story can be developed for the next WoW xpack, rather than jumpy character developments that would make wonderful schizophrenic studies.
    What are you willing to sacrifice?

He's a figurehead and hype builder.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    Orgrimmar is gonna be fucking empty seeing that all the npcs are killable and we butcher thousands of other orcs

but hey blizz favours the horde but obviously hates orcs seeing that there wont be any left after this
    ai i actually tried it out on PTR. and holy hell it was actually painful.........and depressing
    People like that Overlord, the Dragonmaw, all these people we have served and bled alongside with..........

I mean I know Blizzard wants people to have more 'feel' on the things/bosses they fight, but jesus hell all the feeling im getting is 100% negative
    Last edited by Dreknar20; 2013-08-31 at 08:44 PM.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    "Mushroom vendor is okay, the horde will survive"

I lold

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    As for the warlocks, Garrosh has been sort of glaring at them ever since he came into power, he just chose not to do anything about that dislike. Up to now, that is.
    ai, there was that one quest in Ashenvele where he threatens to kill you and a quest giver for using demon magic
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Lots of cool screenshots thank you for the post cant wait for 5.4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    ai, there was that one quest in Ashenvele where he threatens to kill you and a quest giver for using demon magic
    Plus, it might have been The Shattering? I can't recall at the moment, he's surprised in some novel or short story that Thrall would allow warlocks in Orgrimmar at all.

Overlord Runthak's gonna die huh....so who will we turn dragon heads in to now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raintola View Post
    Saurfang's back though!

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    who we gonna have to do anything now? Literally all the Orcs are dead or dying

10+ Year Old Account
    thats what i'm wondering, this really is one of those 'shit just got real' moments.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    ai i actually tried it out on PTR. and holy hell it was actually painful.........and depressing
    People like that Overlord, the Dragonmaw, all these people we have served and bled alongside with..........

I mean I know Blizzard wants people to have more 'feel' on the things/bosses they fight, but jesus hell all the feeling im getting is 100% negative
    Yeah ive just come back from the ptr and to see so many faces ive grown accustomed to bite the dust is depressing as fuck.

I cant believe how many named characters dies in this

Orgrimmar is gonna look wierd when this is all said and done

I wonder if they're actually going to go back and replace all these dead NPCs after MoP ends, or if Org will just be in another time bubble like Outland and Northrend.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Got any Alliance Perspective Screen Shots? I want to see Varian and Jaina in the Mix!!

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Take THAT Neeru Fireblade. Prick.

Does anyone know if Warlord Zaela dies in the Galakras encounter?