Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Now now folks, mind keeping it civil? Because this is sort of getting out of hand.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    Bahaha, I just love this argument. "It was Garrosh guys!"
    Because it dsnt make sense why?
    We are supposed to be proud of what happened during Cata? Well we are now destroying/un-doing all that, apprantly it wasent that great
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    Now now folks, mind keeping it civil? Because this is sort of getting out of hand.
    HvsA arguments are fucking ridiculous, dont expect anything else.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Take THAT Neeru Fireblade. Prick.

Does anyone know if Warlord Zaela dies in the Galakras encounter?
    People who've killed her say the players shoot her off Galakras from the siege towers and she falls to a rocky death.

Quite.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-08-31 at 09:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gypsybob View Post
    Jesus, can we not keep any Orcs that aren't either super old guys or Thrall?
    you know me, you and dreknar might all disagree with a lot, but one thing i think we can agree on, the direction going with the orcs, not the horde itself, but the orcs, as a race, is down the shitter.

I wouldn't have minded the idea of garrosh's forces, his dragonmaw and blackrock being cleared out, but this, right here in orgrimmar, really strikes a nerve as an orc player, seeing npcs i've known for years going this way, and even new ones I began to kind of like, despite being in garrosh's army.

I just keep asking, what the hell happens to the orcs now. I mean theres the bitching and crying alliance weeping because they want absolute victory, but yet they get to keep there fucking npcs and characters in tact, you won't see dwarves bread lady or gnome pie kid of officer jaxon as a corpse on the ground soon, and they haven't lost anything really.

So, as a race, the orcs are really set on a low blow in all this, instead of developing orcs that could have been cool, it feels like blizzard are wiping the slate clean.
    #boycottchina

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Now now folks, mind keeping it civil?.
    help! help! I need an adult!
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Because it dsnt make sense why?
    We are supposed to be proud of what happened during Cata? Well we are now destroying/un-doing all that, apprantly it wasent that great
    You are? Good thing we're going to see the Horde pulling out of all the areas they conquered.

Oh wait.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shampro View Post
    HvsA arguments are fucking ridiculous, dont expect anything else.
    Well, we used to have some pretty good ones back in the day. Dunno what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    It wasent just Orcs or Garrosh who implemented that
    I see only orc guards being rude to me in undercity, so my hate is focused on them.

the only thing that saddens me is that the scenario where we'd go through the undercity killing the kor'kron guards was scrapped. I'd have ejaculated if that scenario had gone live
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, we used to have some pretty good ones back in the day. Dunno what happened.
    what happened was blizzard reeving up the war, and giving reason for players to hate one another all the more.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    I mean theres the bitching and crying alliance weeping because they want absolute victory, but yet they get to keep there fucking npcs and characters in tact, you won't see dwarves bread lady or gnome pie kid of officer jaxon as a corpse on the ground soon, and they haven't lost anything really.
    Yeah we don't get to see our corpses because they were incinerated by a mana bomb when we lost Theramore.

Deleted
    what happened was blizzard reeving up the war, and giving reason for players to hate one another all the more.
    Still a horrible, horrible excuse for starting every discussion off on a derogative note, I'd say.

Quote Originally Posted by DFM456 View Post
    Yeah we don't get to see our corpses because they were incinerated by a mana bomb when we lost Theramore.
    Yeah, we had Marcus Jonathan and others killed OFF SCREEN. =(

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    you know me, you and dreknar might all disagree with a lot, but one thing i think we can agree on, the direction going with the orcs, not the horde itself, but the orcs, as a race, is down the shitter.

I wouldn't have minded the idea of garrosh's forces, his dragonmaw and blackrock being cleared out, but this, right here in orgrimmar, really strikes a nerve as an orc player, seeing npcs i've known for years going this way, and even new ones I began to kind of like, despite being in garrosh's army.

I just keep asking, what the hell happens to the orcs now. I mean theres the bitching and crying alliance weeping because they want absolute victory, but yet they get to keep there fucking npcs and characters in tact, you won't see dwarves bread lady or gnome pie kid of officer jaxon as a corpse on the ground soon, and they haven't lost anything really.

So, as a race, the orcs are really set on a low blow in all this, instead of developing orcs that could have been cool, it feels like blizzard are wiping the slate clean.
    One of the main reasons this entire story arc has sucked. Its a total defeat for all orcs no matter what way you slice it. Not sure if blizzard want the orcs to be down in the ditch or if it was just an oversight.

Lots of orcish heroes are dead, lots of regular orcs are dead, Orgrimmar will inevitably be damaged by the siege and after all of this the orcs are left in their weakest state since the end of the second war and some players have the bare-faced cheek to say that the Alliance has it bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Think about positives. He can die a death of a real orc. Much better than pissing your diaper as demented old man.
    You shit yourself when you die either way.

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    as an undead player, that had to put up with orcs being rude to me for something I didn't do (and I even helped to undo) for so many years since the beginning of WotLK, I must say that it pleases me greatly to be killing all those orc NPCs

so here's a lesson: don't be rude to your allies
    Your character* not you.

Quote Originally Posted by Florena View Post
    Yeah, we had Marcus Jonathan and others killed OFF SCREEN. =(
    And the vast majority of the 7th Legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    Your character* not you.
    a distinction without purpose. I'm the one reading insults when I ask the guards for directions, not the character. the character is just data.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    I see only orc guards being rude to me in undercity, so my hate is focused on them.
    so then you can feel my dilemma
    Of the very great possibility of my favored race being belittled and looked down upon, essentially making me feel like shit about this current situation and the future

Deleted
    That's the other common arguement at the minute 'Oh noes, we lose all our orx NPCs in the game'

Meanwhile on the Alliance side...We lose our characters in books and side stories, not in the actual games, they just dissapear.

Put it this way, every single possible arguement you thick skulled Horde idiots come up with is irrelevant.

Keep it civil please.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-08-31 at 09:54 PM.