Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    let the hellscreams scream in hell

Johnny Duggan ‏@1990Sanji 2h

@MickyNeilson @CosmicGuitars @DaveKosak People are pondering the phrasing. Does she not die in the raid?

Micky Neilson ‏@MickyNeilson 34m

@1990Sanji @CosmicGuitars @DaveKosak I can't give away any spoilers. There's a machine gun nest in my ceiling.

Sooooo, his phrasing may mean that she is alive now, but not after SoO.......

I really liked Zaela in Twilight Highlands. Pretty disappointing to find out she's one of the raid bosses in Orgrimmar and feeding trolls to her proto drake. I'm not surprised I guess since the Dragonmaw are crazy, but here's hoping she was only in it on some twisted plan to "Prove" herself to the "Horde".

Quote Originally Posted by Kazroshka View Post
    Am I missing something?

When exactly did Garrosh and Zaela start making sweet, sweet Orc love?
    I have no idea where people are getting the idea that Garrosh and Zaela were a 'thing'.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lighto73 View Post
    Johnny Duggan ‏@1990Sanji 2h

@MickyNeilson @CosmicGuitars @DaveKosak People are pondering the phrasing. Does she not die in the raid?

Micky Neilson ‏@MickyNeilson 34m

@1990Sanji @CosmicGuitars @DaveKosak I can't give away any spoilers. There's a machine gun nest in my ceiling.

Sooooo, his phrasing may mean that she is alive now, but not after SoO.......
    Very unlikely. My original tweet was very specific.

CosmicGuitars: @MickyNeilson @DaveKosak Hey, guys - Is Warlord Zaela dead? On the PTR she falls off Galakrond and vanishes. Seems anticlimactic, if so!

Micky Neilson: @CosmicGuitars @DaveKosak Zaela is not dead.

It more sounds like they have something planned for her and can't give it away.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    What else do you expect it to eat? Goblins would just be a light snack and Tauren cause hairballs.
    Orcs? Belfs? Obviously not Undead 'cause that's like eating rotten food, disgusting.

How about feeding Zaela herself?

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear to god if there is a scene where she gives her life for Garrosh. I'll facepalm.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Wasn't there a moment between them in Cataclysm? I'm almost certain there was. It happens sometime during the Twilight Highlands intro quests for Horde. WoWpedia even says:

Zaela and Garrosh developed a strong bond during the conflict.

So I don't think her having his baby is too far fetched.

"I don't know how Garrosh Hellscream does it. He must possess great strength to hold together a force as diverse as the Horde... I should like to know him more."

This is something she says when you talk to her after that quest. So yeah, like I said before.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-09-01 at 02:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Damn truth. And just for variety, how about a female Hellscream...
    A female Hellscream that tries to redeem her name by not being horrifically evil or falling prey to demon blood would be a serious trip. I would be so down for that kind of storyline.

Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    Wasn't there a moment between them in Cataclysm? I'm almost certain there was. It happens sometime during the Twilight Highlands intro quests for Horde. WoWpedia even says:

So I don't think her having his baby is too far fetched.

This is something she says when you talk to her after that quest. So yeah, like I said before.
    That just seems like a mutual respect.. I think saying they have had any kind of intimate relationship is reaching a little bit. I wouldn't put it past Blizzard, but.. urgh. I hope not.

Here's to hoping we see more of her. I liked her back in the twilight highlands, could she be the next warchief? Doubtful but to have her stick around would be awesome. And no mas on the hellscreams.

10+ Year Old Account
    Inb4 time skip later on Son of Garrosh goes on to be the next Doomhammer, and redeems the Hellscream name. Please Blizzard?

Thrall Jr. by his side.

Quote Originally Posted by corebit View Post
    Orcs? Belfs? Obviously not Undead 'cause that's like eating rotten food, disgusting.

How about feeding Zaela herself?
    Blood Elves? With all those hair care products? Yuck.

Saurfang will adopt the baby. Calling it now.

thrall's son is a boy, garrosh will have a baby girl.

they'll grow up and thrall's son will bang garrosh's daughter. the end
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

Deleted
    It's clearly preparing for World of Warcraft: Juniors.
    In the upcoming expansion, Thrall Jr. and Garrosh Jr. along with their adorable sidekick Murly Jr. travel the world of Azeroth solving mysteries and other educational puzzles.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    That just seems like a mutual respect.. I think saying they have had any kind of intimate relationship is reaching a little bit. I wouldn't put it past Blizzard, but.. urgh. I hope not.
    I can see now, there are not a lot of mature adults on the boards. While I personally wasn't the type to take part in 'casual' sex; I knew many people that have. There doesn't have to be some long, drawn out romance to have sex, and you don't even have to have sex to get pregnant (think 'Scrubs' episode where JD got his gf pregnant without penetration).

Not only that, but some women get hot for men in power. Garrosh was a strong, in shape, leader of a faction who just helped guide her to victory over oppression ... there are biological lust signals all over that situation. Just like some women fall in love with a guy they are rehabilitating ... psychology of lust and love can be crazy at times.

I'm not implying I think they did have consensual sex, just that the idea isn't as far fetched as some would make it out to be. Not everyone holds the same morals or restrictions; and being the type that doesn't tie a ton of emotional baggage to sex doesn't make them a bad person either; for I knew quite a few that had slept with hundreds of both sexes, and were really great people to know; even if I would be considered sexually prude/frigid in comparison in my intimate escapades.

How much time has passed since the Dragonmaw overcame the tyranny in Cata in lore time? What is orcish gestation period? No matter; they could've easily have done it at any point up to the actual seige; including finishing moments before us 'heroes' come and ruin their 'afterglow'. If she just did it, the fall wouldn't affect the process at all; nothing is 'set' yet, not to mention a mother's womb is intended for protection.

I think it is shitty that they are horrible at female character development. They make them crazy, or timid, or stupid, or some combination of those. They turned Jaina genocidal and hateful/spiteful and steal Dalaran for her faction. They make Sylvannas into a tyrant requiring 'reeducation' for Koltira for not killing a fellow death knight on the spot, they make Tyrande into a sissy.

Wish they could make a strong female lead without falling on some critical character flaw that makes them inept.

Quote Originally Posted by CandyCotton Marshmallows View Post
    I can see now, there are not a lot of mature adults on the boards. While I personally wasn't the type to take part in 'casual' sex; I knew many people that have. There doesn't have to be some long, drawn out romance to have sex, and you don't even have to have sex to get pregnant (think 'Scrubs' episode where JD got his gf pregnant without penetration).

Not only that, but some women get hot for men in power. Garrosh was a strong, in shape, leader of a faction who just helped guide her to victory over oppression ... there are biological lust signals all over that situation. Just like some women fall in love with a guy they are rehabilitating ... psychology of lust and love can be crazy at times.

I'm not implying I think they did have consensual sex, just that the idea isn't as far fetched as some would make it out to be. Not everyone holds the same morals or restrictions; and being the type that doesn't tie a ton of emotional baggage to sex doesn't make them a bad person either; for I knew quite a few that had slept with hundreds of both sexes, and were really great people to know; even if I would be considered sexually prude/frigid in comparison in my intimate escapades.

How much time has passed since the Dragonmaw overcame the tyranny in Cata in lore time? What is orcish gestation period? No matter; they could've easily have done it at any point up to the actual seige; including finishing moments before us 'heroes' come and ruin their 'afterglow'. If she just did it, the fall wouldn't affect the process at all; nothing is 'set' yet, not to mention a mother's womb is intended for protection.

I think it is shitty that they are horrible at female character development. They make them crazy, or timid, or stupid, or some combination of those. They turned Jaina genocidal and hateful/spiteful and steal Dalaran for her faction. They make Sylvannas into a tyrant requiring 'reeducation' for Koltira for not killing a fellow death knight on the spot, they make Tyrande into a sissy.

Wish they could make a strong female lead without falling on some critical character flaw that makes them inept.
    ... Uh. Where did that come from?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    Can't have a female warchief
    What? Why not?
    Aye mate

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if they'll use her as a heroic-only phase during the fight with Garrosh.
    A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon.