Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    More strawmanning, woo.
    I guess Ghostcrawler is strawmanning...
    Originally Posted by Ghostcrawler
    stop saying u lose a leveling zone when u can phase for hight levels like u do on Theramor
    Okay, so you're asking for Ashenvale to be phased at higher level to reinforce Alliance winning back some land? (Source)
    I agree, progressive phasing would help keep the world large and alive. The world shrinks as zones become irrelevant.
    That provides gameplay though. That's a different argument IMO from Alliance get Ashenvale just for a sense of victory. (Source)

So what was the reason for giving the horde Darkshore, South Shore and allowing them to nuke Theramore?
    Those were all motivated by tryingnto provide an interesting leveling / scenario experience. (Source)
    Many of these concerns seem motivated by issues like fairness or justice. We're just trying to make playing WoW interesting. (Source)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    I still love Garrosh no doubt about that.
    And all we can say is, He captured them, he didn't kill them. Yet.

Oh yeah, that's right.
    At least he didn't kill them

Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    Oh yeah, that's right.
    At least he didn't kill them
    http://i.imgur.com/3b5aXzEh.jpg
    what sort of MONSTER shoots BOOBS????

why not the face, or the stomach?? why spoil perfectly good boobs? WHYYYY?
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

And the alliance never kept child prisoners oh wait thrall and the orc internment camps say otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    I guess Ghostcrawler is strawmanning...
    stop saying u lose a leveling zone when u can phase for hight levels like u do on Theramor
    Okay, so you're asking for Ashenvale to be phased at higher level to reinforce Alliance winning back some land? (Source)
    I agree, progressive phasing would help keep the world large and alive. The world shrinks as zones become irrelevant.
    That provides gameplay though. That's a different argument IMO from Alliance get Ashenvale just for a sense of victory. (Source)

So what was the reason for giving the horde Darkshore, South Shore and allowing them to nuke Theramore?
    Those were all motivated by tryingnto provide an interesting leveling / scenario experience. (Source)
    Many of these concerns seem motivated by issues like fairness or justice. We're just trying to make playing WoW interesting. (Source)
    The strawman is that the Alliance en masse wants to force several zones into Alliance hands to "feel dominant."

But good try.

10+ Year Old Account
    The strawman is that the Alliance en masse wants to force several zones into Alliance hands to "feel dominant."

But good try.
    The guy didn't say anything about the Alliance en masse, he was talking specifically to 1 poster.

But good try.

The guy didn't say anything about the Alliance en masse, he was talking specifically to 1 poster.

But good try.
    Its still a strawman broseph. Learn to understand? Although I don't expect someone who uses strawman arguments to be able to see them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its still a strawman broseph. Learn to understand? Although I don't expect someone who uses strawman arguments to be able to see them.
    Like the strawman you put up that the guy was talking about all Alliance instead of that 1 guy he was responding to?

So I'm strawmanning a strawman? He very clearly used the exact same argument that several people have personally used against me, and many others have used against other Alliance posters. The one of "Well you Alliance just want to control the zones" or "Well you Alliance just want to destroy Orgrimmar."

God, you aren't even trying anymore, are you?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Oh I like it. I hope he turns them into little Sha monsters.
    hahahahaha I'd like to see that

10+ Year Old Account
    "Well you Alliance just want to control the zones"
    The exact same things GC addressed in his tweets...

Where in his quote is he saying that the Alliance wants to control Ashenvale?

The actual request, not the strawmanned argument, is that we see some results of the Alliance victories in the zone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kralljin View Post
    It is nowhere stated that Garrosh betrayed Cairne, what does Baine say in 5.4?

"Bla bla, Garrosh betrayed my Father"

If they want to make Garrosh even more evil, fine, but twisting established lore to make him appear even worse is just bad.
    I am sorry but Carine's hot head got him killed not hellscreams. His own foolishness got himself killed. He jump to a conclusion without investigating it. If he found out the twilights hammer really did it he would still be around to council Garrosh. And the horde (Orcs and trolls) wouldn't have had to go to war to stop there children from staving to death.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    Where in his quote is he saying that the Alliance wants to control Ashenvale?

The actual request, not the strawmanned argument, is that we see some results of the Alliance victories in the zone.
    Like making the Horde back out of Gilneas and Ashenvale?
    I'm a gameplay designer. So what gameplay is there in losing leveling zones for Horde? (Source)

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    what sort of MONSTER shoots BOOBS????

why not the face, or the stomach?? why spoil perfectly good boobs? WHYYYY?
    Copying Joffrey from Game of Thrones!

One things for sure, Thrall should never give a peptalk to anyone ever again.

Deleted
    I don't see any point in capturing the children for anything other than just being a cruel cruel person. Garrosh must pay for his crimes!

Like making the Horde back out of Gilneas and Ashenvale?
    I'm a gameplay designer. So what gameplay is there in losing leveling zones for Horde? (Source)
    Leaving a quote out isn't disingenuous in the slightest, nope. You're a joke. You aren't interested in debating actual lore. You use strawman arguments and halfassed "proof" suited to your argument while ignoring any possible counters.

Thanks for giving me the final impetus for the ignore. Good riddance.

10+ Year Old Account
    Leaving a quote out isn't disingenuous in the slightest, nope. You're a joke. You aren't interested in debating actual lore. You use strawman arguments and halfassed "proof" suited to your argument while ignoring any possible counters.

Thanks for giving me the final impetus for the ignore. Good riddance.
    Excuse me if compiling multiple tweets into a single post doesn't conform to your standards of providing absolutely no evidence. It's quite comical that you are calling me disingenuous for forgetting a quote that proves my point. While you whitewash the Alliance fanbase and pretend like people calling out for those things don't exist.
    Last edited by Aquamonkey; 2013-09-01 at 06:09 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    if Garrosh did take child prisoners from Theramore, that makes his crimes so much worse.

It shines a new light on him IMHO. It's irredeemable, there is no chance for redemption before the end.
    Hi