Page 16 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    Btw, I never said that Rogues should get Blink. What I said is that they could get a short range teleport akin to Blink. Sort of like Displacer Beast. The difference between Demon Hunters and Rogues is that Rogues already have their design space in WoW, and a short range port fits in that design space. If I was advocating for a Warden class taking Blink from Mages, you'd have a point. But since I wasn't, you don't.
    What you said was that one class should get their own version of another class' ability.

Expect to see Shadow Strike, Spirit of Vengeance, and a Rogue version of Blink popping up in the Rogue spell book real soon.
    Ergo, in your opinion classes can have their own versions of other class' staple abilities. Except when it comes to Demon Hunter. Then it is forbidden.

You have absolutely no integrity whatsoever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    What you said was that one class should get their own version of another class' ability.

Ergo, in your opinion classes can have their own versions of other class' staple abilities. Except when it comes to Demon Hunter. Then it is forbidden.
    No, I'm saying that classes can have similar functioning abilities. For example; Displacer Beast and Blink. It's important to note however that Blink and Displacer Beast have more differences than similarities.

Rogues could have a short ranged teleporting ability because it fits their design. DHs can never become a WoW class because their design space is occupied by Warlocks, Hunters, DKs, and Warriors.

Those are GCs words, not mine.

No, I'm saying that classes can have similar functioning abilities. For example; Displacer Beast and Blink. It's important to note however that Blink and Displacer Beast have more differences than similarities.

Rogues could have a short ranged teleporting ability because it fits their design. DHs can never become a WoW class because their design space is occupied by Warlocks, Hunters, DKs, and Warriors.

No, those are your words. Ghostcrawler never said any such thing and intentionally and repeatedly misrepresenting the words of another person is another reason you have no integrity. In fact, at this point it is quite clear that you are doing so with malicious intent.

For those unaware, these are Ghostcrawler's actual words:

Is there enough design space there not occupied by DK, warlock, hunter, warrior?
    https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...11292543741952
    Last edited by Cooper; 2013-09-01 at 10:38 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    No, those are your words. Ghostcrawler never said any such thing and intentionally and repeatedly misrepresenting the words of another person is another reason you have no integrity. In fact, at this point it is quite clear that you are doing so with malicious intent.

For those unaware, these are Ghostcrawler's actual words:

https://twitter.com/Ghostcrawler/sta...11292543741952

Where's the misrepresentation? Clearly the answer to GCs question is no.

Where's the misrepresentation? Clearly the answer to GCs question is no.
    Clear to you maybe. Too whimsical is a pretty clear no to me. Its a matter of opinion which you seem to forget.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhoi View Post
    Clear to you maybe. Too whimsical is a pretty clear no to me. Its a matter of opinion which you seem to forget.
    "Too whimsical" is only clear if you can't read (or prone to taking statements out of context).

Not sure. Might be too whimsical. Depends on treatment.

No, it's not about interpretation. He keeps claiming that Ghostcrawler said things when in fact, Ghostcrawler did not say those things.

They were in fact NOT Ghostcrawler's words. Yet he keeps claiming that they are. It's disgusting and considering at this point he can only be doing it intentionally and with malicious intent, he should be banned, or at least infracted every time he does it.
    Last edited by Cooper; 2013-09-01 at 11:19 PM.

"Too whimsical" is only clear if you can't read (or prone to taking statements out of context).
    It's my opinion hes saying no. Just like he never said designed space was covered. He just asked a question.

Is there enough space is different than theres no space.

A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

It's my opinion hes saying no. Just like he never said designed space was covered. He just asked a question.

Well they've done this before like the time someone asked if Pandaren would be in WoW while it was in production http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kMJ30FB8hec

We'll simply never know until Blizzcon.

10+ Year Old Account

Actually its exactly what he said. Unless you actually believe that the lead system designer of WoW doesn't know the answer to that question.

Actually its exactly what he said. Unless you actually believe that the lead system designer of WoW doesn't know the answer to that question.
    Once again. It's opinion. It doesnt matter if he knows. Its your opinion that the design space is taken up. It's my opinion that your tinker pet project absolutely blows. I can do this all day.

You guys are making me laugh

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again. It's opinion. It doesnt matter if he knows. Its your opinion that the design space is taken up. It's my opinion that your tinker pet project absolutely blows. I can do this all day.
    Yes, and my opinion is the opinion clearly shared by GC and Blizzard. Which is why you won't be seeing the DH class in the game.

Yes, and my opinion is the opinion clearly shared by GC and Blizzard. Which is why you won't be seeing the DH class in the game.
    I forgot you were best friends with the guy.

Pretty fucking obvious based on his comments you wont see a tinker anytime soon or at all, but hey who am i to pass my opinions as facts? Teriz?

10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot you were best friends with the guy.
    Nah, we just apparently share the same set of opinions.

We even seem to share the same favorite class;

Quote Originally Posted by Les Grossman View Post
    Hm.

Actually it's up to lore team to right the story. Then the design teams have to build it. So really up to Chris Metzen if he want a demon hunter then we will have one same for a tinker

Nah, we just apparently share the same set of opinions.

We even seem to share the same favorite class;
    @Ghostcrawler @DonaldHindle Oh no, you've just started a wave of "confirmed" among Tinker fanboys on forums. =)

@Nightmus The troll tinker specifically.
    You're taking him seriously? Right.. Hes talking about a card game. There's no tinker class for it to be his favorite.

That guys talking about you by the way.

@DonaldHindle @Ghostcrawler Rogue fire mage w Sword of Light, off spec disc DK. We got you all figured out Mr. Street.
    Most people know hes bullshitting, whats your problem?
    Last edited by Sukhoi; 2013-09-01 at 11:38 PM.

I hope you understand the word whimsical, because its basically saying overimaginative and unrealistic. I do not understand how you still have hope after that. That's like in the movie dumb and dumber when the girl tells Carey he has a one in a million chance to date her, and he fist pumps. Sorry if your clinging to the idea so much, but maybe you fashioned it too amazing and are getting a reality check.

Quote Originally Posted by Stonecloak View Post
    I hope you understand the word whimsical, because its basically saying overimaginative and unrealistic. I do not understand how you still have hope after that. That's like in the movie dumb and dumber when the girl tells Carey he has a one in a million chance to date her, and he fist pumps. Sorry if your clinging to the idea so much, but maybe you fashioned it too amazing and are getting a reality check.
    Delusional comes to mind.

Classes in the Hearthstone game:

Priest
    Warrior
    Warlock
    Mage
    Druid
    Hunter
    Shaman
    Paladin
    Rogue