Page 18 of 21 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sukhoi View Post
    "@JimmyMusicBox Not sure. Might be a little too whimsical for WoW."

Lol it certainly was.
    LoL, that wasn't the tweet either.

Do those last three words of the actual tweet scare you?

Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    LoL, that wasn't the tweet either.
    See this is why people can see through your bullshit. Posting the entire tweet or not, its still the tweet.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulatio View Post
    A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

10+ Year Old Account
    Someone may have said it already in this thread, but didn't Blizzard also say Mists of Pandaria was not going to be a WoW expansion or another game at all? Pretty sure I remember seeing that ages ago when the leak that it was called MoP was released.

Quote Originally Posted by Vormav View Post
    Someone may have said it already in this thread, but didn't Blizzard also say Mists of Pandaria was not going to be a WoW expansion or another game at all? Pretty sure I remember seeing that ages ago when the leak that it was called MoP was released.
    Eh, more or less can go to both ends of the argument.

A handful of people nut-busting about it on various forums does not equal popularity, and popularity does not equal good design.

Quote Originally Posted by Vormav View Post
    They said "When you look at how we treat Pandaren, it's usually in a comic or as a statue" or something along those lines. They didn't deny it, they didn't confirm it. It was basically a non-response.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    They said "When you look at how we treat Pandaren, it's usually in a comic or as a statue" or something along those lines. They didn't deny it, they didn't confirm it. It was basically a non-response.
    You mean like the Tinker tweets?

And like the dh tweets.

10+ Year Old Account
    And like the dh tweets.
    Only if you believe that GC doesn't know the answer to the question and is actually asking the community for an answer.

Have I ever said that their tweets on Tinkers were definitive? What I object to is your disingenuous, partisan bullshit.

Only if you believe that GC doesn't know the answer to the question and is actually asking the community for an answer.
    Like this.

Did he say dhs will happen? Nah. Did he say dhs will happen? Nope.
    Did he say tinkers will happen? Nu uh. Did he say tinkers willhappen? Nein.

Im on board for a Tinker class. For sure. Even though id still play my shaman, i would for sure have fun with this class.

Quote Originally Posted by Dugoda View Post
    Im on board for a Tinker class. For sure. Even though id still play my shaman, i would for sure have fun with this class.
    Play a goblin shaman and you got it.

Did he say dhs will happen? Nah. Did he say dhs will not happen? Nope.
    Did he say tinkers will happen? Nu uh. Did he say tinkers will not happen? Nein.
    Fixed that to be what I think you actually meant to say.

Fixed that to be what I think you actually meant to say.
    Nailed it. Were kind of mourning a girl that died at our school yesterday. Putting teriz's bullshit to rest isnt my top priority

10+ Year Old Account
    Did he say dhs will happen? Nah. Did he say dhs will happen? Nope.
    Did he say tinkers will happen? Nu uh. Did he say tinkers willhappen? Nein.
    He says that DHs won't happen because there's not enough design space for the class.

He says that DHs won't happen because there's not enough design space for the class.
    Wheres the tweet where he says, "Dhs wont happen becauses reasons"? Oh right.. Just a question dodge

Nailed it. Were kind of mourning a girl that died at our school yesterday. Putting teriz's bullshit to rest isnt my top priority
    My condolences, sir.

My condolences, sir.
    http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1442839

10+ Year Old Account
    Wheres the tweet where he says, "Dhs wont happen becauses reasons"? Oh right.. Just a question dodge
    Its where he mentions the lack of design space, and then goes on to mention the classes that take up that design space.

Like I said earlier, every time he lies about what Ghostcrawler actually said, he should be infracted or (probably) banned. Intentionally and repeatedly lying about what another person said can only be interpreted as malicious intent and gross misconduct, especially when the offender has been repeatedly shown how his claims are false. He clearly won't stop doing it until somebody forces him to stop.
    Last edited by Cooper; 2013-09-02 at 12:45 AM.