Thread: Blood infusion

Blood infusion

Ok, so i've been stuck on blood infusion for almost a month and a half now, and i want to just finish it, i've read up a lot on it, and most say that i have to be 2nd on aggro to make sure i get essence of the blood queen every time, now, i came close once (got 3 bites in), but people were runing around asking to get bitten for the achiv and hit the enrage timer, next time i didn't get a single essence of the blood queen.
    Now, my question is how to make sure i get bitten and how to handle not getting the first bite. (i suppose the first guy to get bitten shold bite me, but i have no idea what to do from that point on).
    Please help me, i'm getting really frustrated with this part, i could have gotten most shards of the throne by now.

You and one of the tanks go in first, this ensures you get the essence. Once you have it, the other tank and ONE dps come in (this must be a dps who isn't useless). You do no damage and this means that the other dps gets the first vampire. You can then proceed to bite 3 people and kill the boss.
    Obviously this depends on how decent the group is, but aslong as you have enough people who can listen it should be good.
    The main issues really are people killing the boss too early, or people not biting (although this can help as it gives your dps something else to hit, it might even be an idea to tell one of the vamps (probably the one who bit you) to let his buff time-out on purpose for this reason)

Quote Originally Posted by Anolith View Post
    You and one of the tanks go in first, this ensures you get the essence. Once you have it, the other tank and ONE dps come in (this must be a dps who isn't useless). You do no damage and this means that the other dps gets the first vampire. You can then proceed to bite 3 people and kill the boss.
    Obviously this depends on how decent the group is, but aslong as you have enough people who can listen it should be good.
    The main issues really are people killing the boss too early, or people not biting (although this can help as it gives your dps something else to hit, it might even be an idea to tell one of the vamps (probably the one who bit you) to let his buff time-out on purpose for this reason)
    So, since i do no damage with shadow's edge (paladins are very weapon dependent for dps), i get 1 dps to come and bite me, when he does that every minute i turn into a vamp and bite a diferent person 3 times, and then just full on nuke?
    Tell me if i understood corectly?

Yes that's exactly how it works
    But you need a big group for this really. As the DPS needs to bite you, and you need to bite 3, each of which have to bite also and so on.
    But it really isn't difficult aslong as people can listen.

Best of luck

Quote Originally Posted by JevtaSRB View Post
    Ok, so i've been stuck on blood infusion for almost a month and a half now, and i want to just finish it, i've read up a lot on it, and most say that i have to be 2nd on aggro to make sure i get essence of the blood queen every time, now, i came close once (got 3 bites in), but people were runing around asking to get bitten for the achiv and hit the enrage timer, next time i didn't get a single essence of the blood queen.
    Now, my question is how to make sure i get bitten and how to handle not getting the first bite. (i suppose the first guy to get bitten shold bite me, but i have no idea what to do from that point on).
    Please help me, i'm getting really frustrated with this part, i could have gotten most shards of the throne by now.
    -Get about 10 -15 people.
    -Stand on the main tank to get Blood Mirror then step away.
    -Get bit first, if you don't, make sure the person who does bites you first.
    -Bring the boss to about 30% no lower. (You may have to go lower depending on if you need people to go crazed in the next step and how peoples dps is)
    -Bite 3 people, if you run low on people, tell other people to get crazed.
    -Kill the boss.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phantasmal View Post
    -Get about 10 -15 people.
    -Stand on the main tank to get Blood Mirror then step away.
    -Get bit first, if you don't, make sure the person who does bites you first.
    -Bring the boss to about 30% no lower. (You may have to go lower depending on if you need people to go crazed in the next step and how peoples dps is)
    -Bite 3 people, if you run low on people, tell other people to get crazed.
    -Kill the boss.
    One tip I might add - if for whatever reason you don't get bitten first, the person who got bitten first should die after biting you before being mc'd. This helps as it means less people are bitten later into the fight, meaning less people who fail and get mc'd. Although I suggest you get bitten first, makes it a lot easier/faster

Thank you guys, i did it, and now just a matter of farming shards