Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Ragnaros survived because we pushed him to back to his elemental plane. Kil'Jaeden because he got pushed back out of the Sunwell back into the Nether.
    Yes, I know.
    I was saying that Garrosh wouldn't be the first end boss to survive his defeat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    But the other end bosses were just that. DEFEATED. Not killed. Ragnaros was defeated in the mortal plane; He cannot be killed there. Kil'Jaeden was defeated and pushed back out of the Sunwell into the Nether; He was not killed. Garrosh has been confirmed to be KILLED in the Siege.
    actually the heroic ending of ragnaros was classed as him actually dying, with malfurion using vine to pull him out of his lava toilet (*snorts and sniggers*) until he finally dies and melts.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Fleugen View Post
    But the other end bosses were just that. DEFEATED. Not killed. Ragnaros was defeated in the mortal plane; He cannot be killed there. Kil'Jaeden was defeated and pushed back out of the Sunwell into the Nether; He was not killed. Garrosh has been confirmed to be KILLED in the Siege.
    ??? No one said they were killed ???

You can see Garrosh beaten? Or dead? With the new vision of Time I don't really know if he's surely DEAD.

He could die from the corruption, per say, only for Thrall (probably most capable there) to resurrect him with the leaders deciding that death would be too easy an option for him.... I'd lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    You can see Garrosh beaten? Or dead? With the new vision of Time I don't really know if he's surely DEAD.
    That twist in the plot would be awesome. Funny thing is the Shado-pan appear to be using the same SI:7 arcane prison they (stupidly) used at Thrall.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    He could die from the corruption, per say, only for Thrall (probably most capable there) to resurrect him with the leaders deciding that death would be too easy an option for him.... I'd lol.
    which would be about as clique as it can possibly get.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Owenm View Post
    That doesn't sound like something Thrall would do at all, he'd rather let Garrosh live out of mercy than to resurrect his dead ass for the sake of more punishment. Come on people, let's stick to character's personalities.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    That doesn't sound like something Thrall would do at all, he'd rather let Garrosh live out of mercy than to resurrect his dead ass for the sake of more punishment. Come on people, let's stick to character's personalities.
    plus, character resurrection doesn't work in lore like it does in game mechanics, people don't seem to understand that, otherwise Thrall would have simple ressed cairne.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    And I doubt he would let Garrosh live either.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Buu View Post
    That twist in the plot would be awesome. Funny thing is the Shado-pan appear to be using the same SI:7 arcane prison they (stupidly) used at Thrall.

Yeah I'm wondering what this is all about.

I mean, if it's just a vision of something that could happen, or a vision of something that will happen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    Yeah I'm wondering what this is all about.

I mean, if it's just a vision of something that could happen, or a vision of something that will happen.
    its just blizzards way of saying 'ha, you think you have it all worked out, well take this you monkeys!', screwing with our heads.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    its just blizzards way of saying 'ha, you think you have it all worked out, well take this you monkeys!', screwing with our heads.
    Dat PTR BRO.

DAT DATAMINING
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Its something incredibly vague used as a trap card to keep people guessing and keep them hooked. happens all the time.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    plus, character resurrection doesn't work in lore like it does in game mechanics, people don't seem to understand that, otherwise Thrall would have simple ressed cairne.
    That is true.. At least fairly dead so he could be healed. Though cliche, this is blizzard! Never know, Anduian could come hobbling in professing his love for Garrosh and healing his ass. There's a reason why Anduian is visiting Garrosh in jail

Quote Originally Posted by Paintank View Post
    I was thinking this for a long time.
    But as the pile we loot him from are just his shoulders, I have no clue what happends.
    3 options.

- He can't handle the power, explodes w/e.
    - He literally puts down the "mantle" after being beaten en messed up and gets locked up / banished etc. etc.
    - He dies and due to the mutations the shoulderpads fell off.

Its proberbly not any of these as its Blizzard.
    But this is my guess.
    Well you see, we grab a golden medallion, power it up, fly over to Org and shoot Garrosh with it where he explodes into Glitter Dust similar to how I always expected Edward Cullen to die...

Oh wait.

Alternate Timeline. Bronze Dragonflight. Time Travel is always fun! Right... Right guys?

10+ Year Old Account

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...&v=6HdRyY5W1wk
    Oh my god that's the greatest thing ever.

Garrosh lives and is visited by Anduin who will no doubt make efforts to rehabilitate him.

Best expansion.

10+ Year Old Account
    That is awesome! I hope he survives the encounter.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    didn't they say outright that he's dead.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Only in the gameplay sense of 'when you kill Garrosh you get the best loot'.