Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ...
    Who says that they have to use nature magic to shift and do their thing?

Blood Knights aren't technically paladins, nor are the Sunwalkers. And the troll druids don't use the same methods as Nelfs. Why not some arcane druid thing?

I support blood elf druids it would be awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    That is why rangers are capable to speak with trees, not all of them outright reject it. Heck many of them died to stop the scourge taint from spreading.

Still they do it all the time, look at the new world tree, or the firelands, blasted lands etc. As I said they don't need to be traditional druids, just like Sunwalkers, who are in no way paladins, by lore definition, but some form of sun druid.

There is no reason why they couldn't become some form of druids.
    You're wasting your time, some people just have thick skulls. How can u say BE's could never be druids when their Farstriders (Rangers) are running around using nature spells and talking to trees?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowman 747 View Post
    Who says that they have to use nature magic to shift and do their thing?

Blood Knights aren't technically paladins, nor are the Sunwalkers. And the troll druids don't use the same methods as Nelfs. Why not some arcane druid thing?
    Because the lore right now will never, ever, ever support it. So there will never be Blood Elf druids because the current lore would never support it.

Let me repeat that.

The current lore.

[Not aimed at you, being a smart ass because of other people in the thread <3]

And I'm sure they will be able to one day. Trolls and taurens get boring, especially since the troll forms look like crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    Because the lore right now will never, ever, ever support it. So there will never be Blood Elf druids because the current lore would never support it.

Let me repeat that.

The current lore.
    Problem is there is current lore which indicates it would be possible for blood elves to become some form of druid. It has a stronger lore basis then Tauren paladins or Troll druids for example. Though they shouldn't be playable.

Still not clear on why a race/class combo that you admit should be possible in lore, should also not be playable. Why should any combination cognizable in the lore not be playable?

Quote Originally Posted by Stormdash View Post
    Still not clear on why a race/class combo that you admit should be possible in lore, should also not be playable. Why should any combination cognizable in the lore not be playable?
    Gameplay reasons, horde really might have much more blood elves down the road because of this and a little diversity would be nice, which is why they shouldn't be playable.
    Last edited by Combatbutler; 2013-09-04 at 04:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    Problem is there is current lore which indicates it would be possible for blood elves to become some form of druid. It has a stronger lore basis then Tauren paladins or Troll druids for example. Though they shouldn't be playable.
    I know, I have had my own little concept for this for a long time (it's been posted earlier in his thread, and I made my own a very, very long time ago).

People just don't like the blood elves, which is why I posted that. Since that is most peoples' argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    People just don't like the blood elves, which is why I posted that. Since that is most peoples' argument.
    Yup, it's true. But at this same time, people liking blood elves so much is why the blood elf threads keep popping up in the first place.

Honestly, after spending a bunch of time playing other MMOs, I feel that WoW is oddly restrictive. Open up all race/class combinations to everyone at this point, let people play what they want, remove racial bonuses and give players something else in their place instead.

I really do not want every other character in Org to be a blood elf (I am personally neutral on blood elves, although I find their overrepresentation in game rather annoying), but hopefully new character models will help balance things out a bit...whenever Blizzard gets around to releasing them.