Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    just add Mantid Artifact Sonic Locator type item for mogu and pandaren then you can work on w/e you missing rather then on everything
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

I actually spent a lot of time with archaeology and have most rares. I don't think it's BAD... but I think they absolutely could make it better. I'd rather more randomization on dig sites. Maybe some random world spawn artifacts that you can just stumble upon. Maybe some interesting solo scenarios if you locate a hidden cave. Indiana Jones amirite?

Maybe one day.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I actually spent a lot of time with archaeology and have most rares. I don't think it's BAD... but I think they absolutely could make it better. I'd rather more randomization on dig sites. Maybe some random world spawn artifacts that you can just stumble upon. Maybe some interesting solo scenarios if you locate a hidden cave. Indiana Jones amirite?

Maybe one day.
    Personally, I'd like more Old World dig sites/continent up. Like, say, North and South Kalimdor being split so each has four dig sites, North and South Kingdoms, etc.

But, yes, an archy scenario, where you got to look a bunch of fragments or one item worth a ton of them, while being chased by mobs and avoiding traps, would be AWESOME.

Quote Originally Posted by Telwar View Post
    Personally, I'd like more Old World dig sites/continent up. Like, say, North and South Kalimdor being split so each has four dig sites, North and South Kingdoms, etc.

But, yes, an archy scenario, where you got to look a bunch of fragments or one item worth a ton of them, while being chased by mobs and avoiding traps, would be AWESOME.
    SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

seriously i would love to do indiana jones type scenario where you need to avoid traps and mobs chasing you

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

People think MoP archaeology is good? What in the actual hell? They completely neglected to add a mantid sonic locator for the other two races. The whole pristine artifacts was bad and I've gotten 35-40 solves of one artifact before getting 20 of another. I still have one achievement left for solving 20 bronze mirrors, but not only do I never get the artifact, I never get a Panda dig site. Every time I pop the map, sure enough, 3 mantid and 1 mogu.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY

seriously i would love to do indiana jones type scenario where you need to avoid traps and mobs chasing you
    Chase sequences are fine once in a while. To be constantly under "pressure" would suck though. Look at the IoT weekly scenario.

10+ Year Old Account
    900ish troll solves during Cata. ~300ish troll solves through MoP. No sword.

So, yea. When you have done 1k+ MoP solves without getting your title, then you can complain.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    Chase sequences are fine once in a while. To be constantly under "pressure" would suck though. Look at the IoT weekly scenario.
    what kind of presure this instance give?

i always done it in 2 ways i either try to rush till the end on geared chars or i just collect the first room till 5min are over

never felt any kind of presure O_o

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    what kind of presure this instance give?

i always done it in 2 ways i either try to rush till the end on geared chars or i just collect the first room till 5min are over

never felt any kind of presure O_o
    I never liked the stupid timer. :/

I rather take my time exploring the place rather than "gogogoggo" - pretty dumb that you get that even when there aren't any other players with you LOL.

They should do it like your typical Indy movie. Mostly exploration at will, with sections of "action".

Usually when someone does not LIKE to do something...

They DON'T do it.

mind blowing!
    If we do not destroy ourselves, we will one day venture to the stars.