Thread: Pokémon!

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm alright with Mega-Blastoise, although I'm not sure about those two arm cannons. When you already have a huge cannon on your back that reaches forward over your head, two little super-soakers seem kind of pointless.

Mega-Venusaur... did they even change you? A few face markings, an extra flower, some slight plant modifications that aren't even noticeable unless you have a before and after picture available.

For Mega-Charizard, I dislike those little wrist-wings or whatever they are. Other than that, it's alright.

Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    I'm alright with Mega-Blastoise, although I'm not sure about those two arm cannons. When you already have a huge cannon on your back that reaches forward over your head, two little super-soakers seem kind of pointless.

Mega-Venusaur... did they even change you? A few face markings, an extra flower, some slight plant modifications that aren't even noticeable unless you have a before and after picture available.

For Mega-Charizard, I dislike those little wrist-wings or whatever they are. Other than that, it's alright.
    the back cannon can shoot up to 6 miles away and is for long range attacks, the hand cannons are for short range/melee fights.

- - - Updated - - -

heres a big version of the secret pokemon picture so you can get a better look, it kind of looks like an alpaca but it could also pass as a weird looking dog, doubt its related to absol, im betting its either the ice dog/wolf the leak mentioned or its a new pokemon we didnt know about

http://fc07.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...vi-d6kzstw.png
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    I'm okay with Pokemon Bank kosting about 500 yen a year, which is next to nothing, since it will also be usable for future games. I am afraid though that they will be taking the whole mega evolution, which I don't really like that much in the first flace, way to far. I hope it isn't allowed to have mega evolutions in competative battles so you won't be forced to use any of these over the top pokemon in your team.

Quote Originally Posted by Ziktus View Post
    I'm okay with Pokemon Bank kosting about 500 yen a year, which is next to nothing, since it will also be usable for future games. I am afraid though that they will be taking the whole mega evolution, which I don't really like that much in the first flace, way to far. I hope it isn't allowed to have mega evolutions in competative battles so you won't be forced to use any of these over the top pokemon in your team.
    well the pokemon company said "i want to see what every single pokemon looks with mega evolution" which means its something they really like they also said "mega evolution to us feels like the culmination of everything pokemons always been about its the ultimate bonding between a trainer and his pokemon"

so we will likely see ALOT of these, BUT you can only have one mega evolution in your party (or maybe only one per battle) so its not like you will be seeing a team of all megas and it takes up an item slot.
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    I like megas but I still hope older pokes will still receive normal evos too.

another picture of what might be the secret pokemon in the anime

http://i.imgur.com/QxQQ3RX.jpg?1

Deleted
    I think That They need to do a re-make of pokemon Emerald! that game was just awesome, Rayquaza can't beat that guy such a awesome pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Daruler View Post
    I think That They need to do a re-make of pokemon Emerald! that game was just awesome, Rayquaza can't beat that guy such a awesome pokemon
    we will likely get gen 3 remakes in a year or two.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    we will likely get gen 3 remakes in a year or two.
    that would kind of make sense. With a service with an annual fee, it wouldn't make sense not to release any games for several years.
    There's only one sane solution: blow it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MduM0SCXlqM#t=1m03s

Quote Originally Posted by dense View Post
    that would kind of make sense. With a service with an annual fee, it wouldn't make sense not to release any games for several years.
    its gonna work for future generations too. there were alot of hints in black and white 2 about hoenn so i think they were planning to make a gen 3 remake but then decided to wait until gen 6 so they can do it in 3d.

it all just depends on whether they decide they wanna make gen 3 remakes first or pokemon z/x and y 2

So, one of the pokemon is basically Raichu? xD

can't wait to see my shiny charizard in ultimate evolution - the one that doesn't exist yet and i'm trying to breed since a week and i hope i get before x/y release xD
    There's only one sane solution: blow it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MduM0SCXlqM#t=1m03s

I am seriously upset I think. I don't know... Someone console me, lol.

This whole concept of mega-evolution and such... I don't know... I believe that this was the only valid solution they found for not making every pokemon extremely powerful at its base. So, they limited their availability in battle to 1, and they will give a mega to almost everyone or everyone? If the mega-evolution is the "ultimate expression of the bonds of pokemon and trainer", then I expect every family to have a mega-evolution.

Mega-Durnsparce, here you come!

Pfft, Mega-Unown is where it's at

i would rather dunsparce get a full line before getting a mega evo

Pffff, the more I think of it, the more it annoys me. Sigh. I must find an excuse like "you will be buying it, so stfu", to like it, LOL!

What I gathered,

Blastoise, Charizard, & Venusaur get Mega Evolutions.

Squirtle, Charmander, & Bulbasaur are the true starters to the region as they're given to you by the professor. While the one of the "new" starters are given to you by your friend.

Absol has a lama pre-evolution.

and I believe Gyarados was shown just about to mega evolve, not sure if it was that, or a move being used on him that sorta looked similar.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    Pffff, the more I think of it, the more it annoys me. Sigh. I must find an excuse like "you will be buying it, so stfu", to like it, LOL!
    is there a specific reason you dont like it? its not like you have to use them, its just like forms but cooler

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    What I gathered,

Blastoise, Charizard, & Venusaur get Mega Evolutions.

Squirtle, Charmander, & Bulbasaur are the true starters to the region as they're given to you by the professor. While the one of the "new" starters are given to you by your friend.

Absol has a lama pre-evolution.

and I believe Gyarados was shown just about to mega evolve, not sure if it was that, or a move being used on him that sorta looked similar.
    that pokemon doesnt look anything like absol, absol doesnt have big floppy ears

Whatcha talkin bout willis, it has white fur and dark skin, that's absol's colour scheme, although it's fur is closer to the megaevo's still reminiscent. Plus it's a quadruped. I'm guessing pre-evo, prior to absol's scene/ emo hair cut.
    Last edited by iadamson; 2013-09-04 at 05:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iadamson View Post
    Whatcha talkin bout willis, it has white fur and dark skin, that's absol's colour scheme, although it's fur is closer to the megaevo's still reminiscent. Plus it's a quadruped. I'm guessing pre-evo, prior to absol's scene/ emo hair cut.
    just because its black and white doesnt mean it looks like absol, it has big floppy ears and a long neck, it looks like an alpaca or a lama