Is there something Garrosh is innocent for?

Is garrosh innocent for anything he has done?

Honestly I have been thinking the bombing of theramore kinda was needed because its in horde territory and I feel like the alliance can track all the hordes moves.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only thing Garrosh was innocent for was the attack on the Ashenvale peace summit that got Cairne riled up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    The only thing Garrosh was innocent for was the attack on the Ashenvale peace summit that got Cairne riled up.
    This, and Stonetalon, though some devs have a different interpretation (GC, for example, seems to believe that Garrosh set Krom'gar up for a fall like he did the blood elves, but clarified that since he's not really in creative development, it's not a canon answer).
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Dead Bladez View Post
    Honestly I have been thinking the bombing of theramore kinda was needed because its in horde territory and I feel like the alliance can track all the hordes moves.
    No, its not. Theramore was/is Alliance territory, and Dustwallow itself was/is disputed.

Otherwise New Kargath is Alliance territory just because its 'kinda near' both Stormwind and Ironforge and disrupts Alliance movements around Blackrock Mountain.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is innocent for disturbing the Theramore Peace Summit (he and Varian were playing the 'Blame the other faction game), which the Twilight's Hammer skewered. He's also innocent for the events of the Ashenvale Peace Summit, where a lot of Druids died - including the female Archdruid you can see on Alterac Valley in the Alliance base - again, Twilight's Hammer. He's innocent for the dishonorable death Cairne received (he slew Cairne, yes - but not honorably, that fault lies with Magatha). Stonetalon is also not Garrosh's fault, especially if you consider Krom'gar's reaction.

Overlord Krom'gar says: Watch now, Cliffwalker, as this battle comes to its glorious conclusion.
    High Chieftain Cliffwalker says: You are about to cross a terrible threshold, Krom'gar. May the Earth Mother have mercy on your soul.
    Krom'gar releases the balloon holding the goblin bomb and sends it towards Thal'darah Grove. On arrival, the balloon drops the bomb directly on it, obliterating the entire area, leaving a large crater behind.
    Overlord Krom'gar says: Look upon the world, Cliffwalker, and see the might of the Horde!
    A portal from Orgrimmar suddenly forms nearby. Garrosh Hellscream and his guards emerge from the portal.
    Garrosh Hellscream says: What have you done, Krom'gar?
    Krom'gar bows before Garrosh.
    Overlord Krom'gar says: Warchief! I... I was carrying out your command!
    Garrosh Hellscream says: My command?
    Garrosh Hellscream says: Was my command to murder innocents, Krom'gar?
    Overlord Krom'gar says: Warchief... Sir... I...
    Garrosh Hellscream says: Am I a murderer, Krom'gar?
    Overlord Krom'gar says: No, Warchief!
    Garrosh Hellscream says: Then I ask you again: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!
    Krom'gar begins to cower before Garrosh.
    Garrosh Hellscream says: I sent you into Stonetalon Mountains with an army. Your orders were to secure this land for the Horde.
    Garrosh Hellscream says: Instead, you laid waste to the land. Murdered innocents. Children even...
    Garrosh Hellscream says: I spent a very long time in Northrend, Krom'gar. I learned much about the Horde in that time.
    Garrosh Hellscream says: While there, a wise old war hero told me something that I would carry with me forever...
    Garrosh Hellscream says: "Honor," Krom'gar, "No matter how dire the battle... never forsake it."
    Garrosh Hellscream says: Overlord Krom'gar, you have disgraced the Horde.
    Garrosh Hellscream says: You have brought shame to us as a people.
    Garrosh Hellscream says: By my right as Warchief, I hereby relieve you of your duty.
    Garrosh picks up Krom'gar by the throat and lifts him over the edge of the lift bridge.
    Garrosh Hellscream says: YOU ARE DISMISSED.
    Garrosh drops Krom'gar off the edge, sending him to his death. He then turns toward the hero.
    Garrosh Hellscream says: And you, <race>!
    High Chieftain Cliffwalker says: Wait, Warchief! Please! <Name> was the hero responsible for uncovering this corruption. <He/She> tried to stop Krom'gar!
    High Chieftain Cliffwalker says: Have mercy, Warchief.
    Garrosh Hellscream says: Mercy... Your wife and child were murdered. Your kin wiped out. Your home burned to the ground.
    Garrosh Hellscream says: Mercy... Chieftain, on this day I learn from you.
    Garrosh Hellscream says: <Name>, Krom'gar's army is no more. Your rank no longer has meaning. If you wish to truly help the Horde, your considerable power could be used in Desolace or in the Southern Barrens.
    Garrosh Hellscream says: The choice is yours to make.
    Garrosh Hellscream says: Let honor guide you, <name>. Do not forget that Hellscream's eyes are always upon you.

-Credit to Mythriz for the signature and avatar!

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    This, and Stonetalon, though some devs have a different interpretation (GC, for example, seems to believe that Garrosh set Krom'gar up for a fall like he did the blood elves, but clarified that since he's not really in creative development, it's not a canon answer).
    I'm agreed with this interpretation.

And yes, the only thing Garrosh is innocent for is the attacks on Tauren in Ashenvale. Though his responce to the accusations were utterly stupid on multiple levels.

And you might be able to argue he's legally innocent of everything else if we argue that he's utterly incompetant. But honestly the more we know, the more I think he's forfilling this trope: http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...atingStupidity

10+ Year Old Account
    He gets a lot of shit for killing Cairne, but he wasn't at fault at all there. Cairne blamed him for a crime he was completely innocent of, and Magatha exploited both of them for her own gain.

Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    No, its not. Theramore was/is Alliance territory, and Dustwallow itself was/is disputed.

Otherwise New Kargath is Alliance territory just because its 'kinda near' both Stormwind and Ironforge and disrupts Alliance movements around Blackrock Mountain.
    Alliance territory with troops constantly encroaching Horde territory.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh is innocent for...

urm...

..thinking...

OH, He's innocent for crying into a fire for several years, he did a good job of that.
    #boycottchina

I could believe this story if not for Garrosh reactions after the Tauren begs him to spare the player, just doesn't seem to fit into the whole thing.

In general, i feel like Blizzard is trying to take some of Garroshs "older" deeds and now wants to badly put it under a bad light, like in 5.4 where Baine says that Garrosh betrayed his father or those Theramore citizins in Orgrimmar, i would get that if at least a single Alliance NPC mentioned something about a missing Boat filled with Theramore Citizens, then it would be okay but the pre 5.4 was simply that any Theramore citizen got away by boat before the attack.

Garrosh is an ass that needs to be taken down but in this Patch it seems like Blizzard just wants to force down even more Garrosh hate down their throats even if they have to twist existing lore a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    OH, He's innocent for crying into a fire for several years, he did a good job of that.
    Technically guilty of crying into said fire. (Phrasing)

I'd argue that Garrosh is innocent of having taken up development time for character models/animations, despite being exceptionally well-attended to in this regard with Wrath cinematics, Cataclysm (model), and Mists (cinematics + model)

RIP Derp-mouthed Garrosh, and RIPieces fancy new orc skin. Maybe he shouldn't have made a deal to test drive the early versions. Maybe that's why he had to die
    It wasn't long ago / I was just like you / And now I think I'm sick and I wanna go home!
    Quote Originally Posted by Unoriginal View Post
    what if SEARING WOLVES? The possibilities?!!?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    The only thing Garrosh can be blamed for is his dabbling with the heart of Y'shaarj (which I consider out of character), nothing more. The rest can be justified imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hardstyler01 View Post
    The only thing Garrosh can be blamed for is his dabbling with the heart of Y'shaarj (which I consider out of character), nothing more. The rest can be justified imo.
    why yes it can be justified, justified what an asshole he is.

- - - Updated - - -

I just want to throw this in too. If theres any real life person who I could think that represents garrosh, I'd have to go with Russell Crowe, simply because well crowe has been built up as a fan favorite for getting into fights with people and getting drunk, the truth is he can't act, can't sing and is difficult to work with.
    #boycottchina

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kosak seemed to hint that Garrosh was more mad that the bomb was wasted, not mad the bomb was used. Garrosh likely intended the bomb to be used on the main NElf fort in the area, or maybe reserved for Darnassus itself, before Krom'gar's idiocy got in the way.

No, Garrosh is not innocent of anything that happened to the Alliance. Blizz expects us to channel all our hatred into that one Orc and in killing him forget that we ever held dominion over Northren Kalimdor and the southern part of Lordaeron.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

10+ Year Old Account
    He still does not forsake a basic form of honor, killing innocents. In the Divine Bell finale quest, Breath of Darkest Shadow he restates his stance on killing innocent people versus those that can fight.
    (Taken from: http://wowpedia.org/Quest:Breath_of_...%28Alliance%29, since both sides will show the same middle cinematic)

Ishi says: Why should we be slaves to honor, when we could slaughter the children of our enemies while they sleep? My blade thirsts for Alliance blood!
    Garrosh Hellscream says: Control your hatred, Ishi. There is killing, and then there is murder. Direct your rage to our enemies.

Even with the theramore children in SoO in 5.4, there is no definite proof that he is going to kill them. He might instead use them as slave labor, which was not uncommon as a result of wartime in our own past.
    "Why of course the people don't want war…. But, after all… it is always a simple matter to drag the people along, whether it is a democracy, or a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the peacemakers for lack of patriotism and exposing the country to danger. It works the same in any country."