16 coins/charms gold rolls ...

In a roll (I wanted to put it with the title but it feels weird).
    Is this a new record? I know it's all RNG but come on. Anyone else here has worse luck than me?

Quote Originally Posted by kejer View Post
    Is this a new record? I know it's all RNG but come on. Anyone else here has worse luck than me?
    I went ~90 boss kills and 24 coins without loot prior to the "enhanced" loot protection patch.

Deleted
    My brother now has about 33 gold rolls. RNG is RNG. My brother hates me cause my longest goldrollstreak was like 3 rolls

Well, this is after the "enhancement".
    I want to quote Phoebe here - "Coins hate me"

Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    I went ~90 boss kills and 24 coins without loot prior to the "enhanced" loot protection patch.
    - - - Updated - - -

33.... wow i feel better.

Quote Originally Posted by Haxx0rcist View Post
    My brother now has about 33 gold rolls. RNG is RNG. My brother hates me cause my longest goldrollstreak was like 3 rolls

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Since the protection I think the most I've gone is 5 or 6? Prior the most was probably like 10.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes.

When my mage, Sprazzlebaum, first hit 90, I had a perfect 30 rolls in a row of solid gold. This is after "roll protection", by the way.

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post

I remember going months without an upgrade before coins were added.

you guys think if I put "your roll protection shit doesn't work" as the reason for cancellation will help me get something purple in the remaining days of my subscription?

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Yes.

When my mage, Sprazzlebaum, first hit 90, I had a perfect 30 rolls in a row of solid gold. This is after "roll protection", by the way.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was trying to farm a mog set (white/gold warrior tier) from Throne RF for my wee gnome back in June, and went about 4 weeks without seeing a piece, though I got other misc. items here and there. Then in the first week of July, it was like the game felt bad for me and within 7 days I got exactly the drops I needed and finished the set.

Deleted
    11 gold rolls post-protection.

Before protection I never went more than 3 or 4 without loot.

Guildie... fucking guildie, he was only on for maybe half hour, i checked to see how far until we hit level 23 guild and..... the whole list was him winning shit. Fucker. like 5 things, so 3 drops with 2 good coins or visa versa.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Guildie... fucking guildie, he was only on for maybe half hour, i checked to see how far until we hit level 23 guild and..... the whole list was him winning shit. Fucker. like 5 things, so 3 drops with 2 good coins or visa versa.
    RNG Is RNG!

The first day MV's LFR came out (long before protection and back when Elder Charms were 90 lesser) I won 3 items, one on each charm roll on the first 3 bosses.

i havent even seen loot i can use drop in roughly 4 weeks of raiding. including 15 coins in that time span. That's current tier

Quote Originally Posted by Kamiyomi View Post
    i havent even seen loot i can use drop in roughly 4 weeks of raiding. including 15 coins in that time span. That's current tier
    My bro says stuff like that all the time.. It's because he only has about 2 item slots he can upgrade in LFR :|

Deleted
    Done horridon for about 20+ times, every time i use bonus roll, never seen the healer trinket, not on bonus roll, not on boss. and this does not includes the 9 times i did him on lfr (which obv it didn't droped). rng is rng. i lost hope on getting that trinket.

Most i've gone is 19 rolls after update. RNG hates me.

On our 11/13H Clear of last night, I coined 2 items, which were vendored... Gotten like half of my items(Heroic and Heroic-TF) from coins