Page 18 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    Percy Harvin tweeted he is aiming to return in week 7 when he can come off PUP. I promptly added him to 5 fantasy teams lol.
    Hahaha, smart man. I may need to look at my other team, he's probably available.

Put in a claim for him to swap him with Chris Givens. Let's see if this pays off

15+ Year Old Account
    I regret not picking up Julius Thomas on my team with Gronk and Eifert. Hopefully Eifert shows up like I hope he will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I regret not picking up Julius Thomas on my team with Gronk and Eifert. Hopefully Eifert shows up like I hope he will.
    Holy crap, Thomas is light's out. 2 TD and a bunch of yards. He's going to be real popular pick-up for people with a questionable TE, that's for sure.

- - - Updated - - -

lol Not a good night to have Eric Decker on your fantasy team. Dropped a TD and now this long catch. He's been on the short end of the Wes Welker blow up.

10+ Year Old Account
    its a good thing the Ravens are terrible, that TE was stealing all my receiver's points but now D. Thomas has a TD along with 2 from Welker

yea I joined a last minute ESPN league figured it'd be fun to do another draft, I got the 9th pick, and after the first 6 picks were all auto-drafted I left and let it auto-draft my team too, ended up with Welker, so far so good

edit - 78y TD I'll take it
    Last edited by draynay; 2013-09-06 at 04:41 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    So I think it is safe to assume I am going to win the week one matchup in the 2nd fantasy league. Only have 62 points from my QB, RB, and Def...

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well I guess it's on to week 2... first time in his career with 7 TDs and of course it's against me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Well I guess it's on to week 2... first time in his career with 7 TDs and of course it's against me.
    Same boat...

I'm not even mad. I know that if I had known I was up against him before the game, I would've screamed. But as it is, My opponent is up 98-0 after 1 game and all I can do is laugh.
    His name is Robert Paulsen.

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh? Where? In our MMO-C league 1 you have Patriots D. I know this cause I'm playing you week 1 and I'm a Pats fan. Leading to some uncomfortable moments Sunday where I'll cheer if the defence does something good and then go "crap" when I think about our match up. xD

10+ Year Old Account
    Lets see Cam Newton do that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

10+ Year Old Account
    So, then, why weren't any of those TD's at Eric Decker? Come on..... Bad start already.

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ehh of course I go against P.Manning in league one upside is I did have Wes Welker who had 2 TDs but yeah I'm going to lose this unless for some reason Matt Ryan gets like 5-6 TD's which I don't see happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Lets see Cam Newton do that.
    Hear hear.

My poor poor step-dad played the guy with manning on his time this week... RIP

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    So, then, why weren't any of those TD's at Eric Decker? Come on..... Bad start already.
    Maybe if Decker hadn't dropped 1 TD, dropped several more passes, and lost a fumble out of bounds he would have gotten the 8th lol.

ugh, its gonna take a miracle to come back from 62 down
    Quote Originally Posted by ccsabathia View Post
    heat ≠ light
    it...i....what?

"They was WATERING them. They was trying to GROW WHEELBARROWS."

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I guess the silver lining for me is that benching Montee Ball was the right move, and it looks like he will never be startable based on much they pass (Moreno ended up with the most carries too and he's 3rd on the Depth Chart). Still so depressing to start the season like this. I plan on taking my pain from that league out on xskarma in our league (watch Aaron Rodgers do nearly the same thing to me as Peyton).

10+ Year Old Account
    I plan on taking my pain from that league out on xskarma in our league (watch Aaron Rodgers do nearly the same thing to me as Peyton).
    Against the 49'ers? Meh, doubtful. I'll take it if it happens though *silent prayer*

Sooo... my hotel didn't have free Wi-Fi and I wasn't going to pay $15/day for it, so I was all autodraft. Sorry about that. I have RECEIVERS GALORE! I don't know that I'm excited about the barrage o' bad RB2's, but oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Sooo... my hotel didn't have free Wi-Fi and I wasn't going to pay $15/day for it, so I was all autodraft. Sorry about that. I have RECEIVERS GALORE! I don't know that I'm excited about the barrage o' bad RB2's, but oh well.
    Welcome back to the civilized world! Yeah, none of the autodraft teams were terrible, even if not exactly waht you would have drafted yourself. You were the 10th pick, and I was the 9th, so I got a good look at your picks, cause mine were sandwiched on either side of your 2 pick block the whole time. I saw you get Breeze and Calvin Johnson, so forgive me if I don't weep for your lack of RB2's.

- - - Updated - - -

Hmm, looking at your team, you got Sproles, which isn't too bad for a RB2, but I hadn't noticed hwo many Saints you had on your roster. That's kinda "live by the gun, die by the gun". If the Saints do well, then you'll be loaded with good performers, if they suck, then you've got 4 guys on your roster sucking.

Maybe some weeping for your roster is in order afterall. =/

Holy shit this guy in my fantasy league has 59 points for Peyton Manning and 35 points for some Running Back. I'd be killing myself if I was facing him this week lol.

Damn maybe I should have gotten a quarterback earlier. These people better pay off.