Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Its amazing how dumb or ignorant some people can be, in that they didn't learn anything from this cautionary tale.
    No no, we get it - kill the trolls and tauren sooner. Will totally keep that in mind for next time.

Warchief Sylvanas, am I right everyone?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Warchief Gallywix, am I right everyone?
    Fixed that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    He did seem to go from a promising, strong leader to genocidal maniac rather quickly.

If it had been Varian at least we'd get less whining about the expansion being too Horde-centric. (And a pretty cool twist to boot.)
    I would agree with that, if only I would have seen somewhere anything "promising" about him. All that has been showed of him is how he wasn't fit at all for such a complex political position. And I wouldn't give to him an army aswell in all honesty, considering his effective but pretty suicidial/reckless/not caring tactics.

About Varian, the biggest difference between the two is that Varian was a moronic douchebag mostly for his state of mind, pretty lunatic and unstable after the whole Lo'Gosh/Varian split and reversing process. Garrosh was a moronic douchebag because...well, that was just him and stop. It was only logical so that Varian would have been able to solve his "identity crisis" mess, while Garrosh suddenly became the Warchief of the entire Horde...not excatly what he needed to keep in check all his dangerous "red flags", like arrogance and pride.

But hey, sees Varian as a raid boss and the Alliance's playerbase reaction about it would have been crazy entertaiment, I have to admit it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Its amazing how dumb or ignorant some people can be, in that they didn't learn anything from this cautionary tale.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm so gonna think about you each week when I'm killing him in LFR or flexi
    I learned something from that tale !!! Blizzard needs to hire proffesional writer for next expansion. Or at least feed current one.

why should I, I've had to put up with that same bs aimed my some of my fav characters, its only right I get to make it clear what a tool Garrosh is to those who appreciate him.

Fact is, your people choose a bad character to follow behind, yet can't take it when that bad character meets whats coming to him, some even going as far to find scapegoats to try and justify it. And its worth pointing that out, seen how you honestly thought he'd get to carry on this way.

Try being humble next time, you want to like a bad guy, thats fine, but take the punches that comes from it.
    Because all you do is whine about Garrosh, and can't seem to accept that some people think he's an awesome character. Get over it, or at least take your whining to a thread that's made for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Itisamuh View Post
    Because all you do is whine about Garrosh, and can't seem to accept that some people think he's an awesome character. Get over it, or at least take your whining to a thread that's made for it.
    No I do infact accept that people think that of him, I just think such people are extremely poor judges of character.
    #boycottchina

[QUOTE=Mokaproductionist;22319420Hell, it could’ve easily been Varian as well if they had wanted so.
    [/QUOTE]

Not as of Wolfheart I think. In the novels Blizz has been building up Varian becoming more heroic and getting his problems sorted out, while conversely having Garrosh fall prey to his flaws. As of Wrath, yeah, but IMO not as of Cata.

No I do infact accept that people think that of him, I just think such people are extremely poor judges of character.
    Its a Garrosh appreciation thread. You don't appreciate him so gtfo and hump thralls leg elsewhere

OT: he's a bad-ass. Its a video game, not real life. Garrosh is bad-ass, plain and simple.

10+ Year Old Account
    Trassk. It's a game. Get over yourself. Characters like Garrosh add a much needed depth to it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Imadraenei View Post
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

one thing I can say about garrosh. blizzard wasted a damn good opportunity of acknowledging player behavior into the game:

during the fight against him, someone should have knock him back, making he fall with his face on a campfire, giving him horrific burn scars.

why? remember the "basic campfire for warchief" campaign when garrosh was revealed to become the warchief on cataclysm? a nod to that in-game would have been soooo epic!
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand Crusader Absalom View Post
    Its a Garrosh appreciation thread. You don't appreciate him so gtfo and hump thralls leg elsewhere

OT: he's a bad-ass. Its a video game, not real life. Garrosh is bad-ass, plain and simple.
    oh but I do appreciate him. I appreciate how blizzard invented such a tool that it allowed other character development.

What, you think garrosh should be appreciated for being nice, or a good leader, or your best friend?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jaxi View Post
    Trassk. It's a game. Get over yourself. Characters like Garrosh add a much needed depth to it.
    Oh. nah I think I'll keep highlighting how you have bad judgements of character, and how you keep flogging the dead horse with trying to pretend Garrosh's 'now bad guy' development was forced.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Garrosh..... if only the writers didn't make him go apeshit on his fellow Horde races, he'd be the best warchief ever.

He sure was a lot more interesing as the warchief then Thrall ever was
    Thrall saved the horde from oblivion, built it up and made it strong.

Garrosh has systematically broken the horde.

People keep saying 'best warchief' when they seem to have there wires crossed. No, Garrosh was not the 'best warchief', all Garrosh was, was a character used to feed your guilty pleasure for what a jerk he was.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh. nah I think I'll keep highlighting how you have bad judgements of character, and how you keep flogging the dead horse with trying to pretend Garrosh's 'now bad guy' development was forced
    Oh we know. You'll probably talk about him till the day you die. We are not bad judges of characters for appreciating a video game character. I think your main issue here is you're consistently placing yourself from an in-game perspective. Sure, if Garrosh was real I'd probably despise him as well, but I have a secret for you: he isn't. He's a character in a story, and we are not participating, but observing the story. This is why characters like Garrosh, that are not morally just by our outsider standards, are excellent for stories because they add conflict. At the end of the day the game is still called Warcraft, and Blizzard needs characters that can bring war, and the many horrors/means of waging it in order to captivate an audience. So Trassk, I believe it is you that is a poor judge of character, because if we followed the characters that you enjoy, we'd probably be watching an episode of CSPAN.
    You can find that unbiased view somewhere between Atlantis and that unicorn farm down the street, just off Interstate √(-1).

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh we know. You'll probably talk about him till the day you die. We are not bad judges of characters for appreciating a video game character. I think your main issue here is you're consistently placing yourself from an in-game perspective. Sure, if Garrosh was real I'd probably despise him as well, but I have a secret for you: he isn't. He's a character in a story, and we are not participating, but observing the story. This is why characters like Garrosh, that are not morally just by our outsider standards, are excellent for stories because they add conflict. At the end of the day the game is still called Warcraft, and Blizzard needs characters that can bring war, and the many horrors/means of waging it in order to captivate an audience. So Trassk, I believe it is you that is a poor judge of character, because if we followed the characters that you enjoy, we'd probably be watching an episode of CSPAN.
    nah I'll just be content when he's dead.

And whats cspan, something over in america? we don't get your t.v over here.

Garrosh is a character that is designed so you love to hate him, and I just forfill that role blizzard made for him, which means I'm actually keeping on track with there design. Its you guys who can't seen to accept thats what he is here for.
    #boycottchina

Deleted

Garrosh is a character that is designed so you love to hate him, and I just forfill that role blizzard made for him, which means I'm actually keeping on track with there design. Its you guys who can't seen to accept thats what he is here for.
    are you seriously telling people how they should feel about a fictional character? like really?

10+ Year Old Account

You guys? Who is you guys? I have hold no illusions that he is anything but an antagonist. The difference between the two of us though, Trassk, is that I enjoy a fictional character that is not up to my standards of morality. Antagonists, the "bad guys," give a reason for the story to take place. They allow the protagonists to become heroes, and they are the ones that open the door to excellent storytelling. From the blood-thirsty, to the criminally insane, to the cunning and deceitful, psychopaths/sociopaths/evil bastards add the element necessary for conflict to take place. They are the stories.

CSPAN is a non-profit channel that follows around government proceedings.

Quote Originally Posted by Tanzlee View Post
    are you seriously telling people how they should feel about a fictional character? like really?
    He does it quite frequently, go through his posts and you'll see it.

He's just mad that Thrall (his favorite character) will never be as amazing as Garrosh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archangel Tyrael View Post
    He does it quite frequently, go through his posts and you'll see it.

He's just mad that Thrall (his favorite character) will never be as amazing as Garrosh.
    So amazing that he'll be dead come 5.5. yeeeah, thats amazing that is.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    So amazing that he'll be dead come 5.5. yeeeah, thats amazing that is.
    And Thrall is creatively dead.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys? Who is you guys? I have hold no illusions that he is anything but an antagonist. The difference between the two of us though, Trassk, is that I enjoy a fictional character that is not up to my standards of morality. Antagonists, the "bad guys," give a reason for the story to take place. They allow the protagonists to become heroes, and they are the ones that open the door to excellent storytelling. From the blood-thirsty, to the criminally insane, to the cunning and deceitful, psychopaths/sociopaths/evil bastards add the element necessary for conflict to take place. They are the stories.

CSPAN is a non-profit channel that follows around government proceedings.
    you want me to accept what you regard of the character, well heres a suggestion, why don't you accept how I've hated the character from the get go, he's an asshole and one whos deserving of hate, and I've learned to just ride with that, rather then preaching some bs about how he's a benefit to the story. He's a tool, any other character could have stood in his place and done the same thing he did.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    neither are you, durrr.

see above

WAR.HAMMER.REFERENCE.WOW.NOT.HAVE.ORKS

not he didn't, see alive anduin.

no he didn't see alive taran zhu

real men grow hair

yes, because all horde minorities want to kill him.

A cold virus kills alliance, and does a better job of it.

Showing he's uneducated and masks behind aggression to hide it.

See first reply.

Gangsta sucks as a dynamic for the insecure kids out there.

you can go sit on one then.

No he just cries for his daddy.

So he wants to be a goblin then.

So he's stealing themes from goblins.

We're fighting him stealing an old god heart, he can't even kill anyone in fair combat without a cheat code.

English is a nice language to learn.

It means he's a warhammer drop out and should piss off back to his own backwards dimension, leaving the progressive orcs alone.

Brann Bronzebeard does that as a job, and better at it.

He made a body part that can't react to him his bitch, nothing else has counted.

and failed at it.

must be a strain since he'll be dead soon.
    One person riding his dick, the other doing anything to diss him. He's the best Warchief the Horde has ever had, have fun with the next guy who just sits there and never to be heard of again.