Deleted

Does the current conq gear become available for honor next week?

because i've got about a 100 of those 250 honor tokens that are aboutto expire, from farming the Krasarang rare faction mobs for lesser charms.

Just wondering if i should spend them now, or wait till next week. But that would force me to not login with my char, as the time on them only expires while logged in.

Conquest turns into honor (up to 4k) the excess will be conv to gold at 35 silver per point. Honor will be converted to gold at the same conversion.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decorpse View Post
    Conquest turns into honor (up to 4k) the excess will be conv to gold at 35 silver per point. Honor will be converted to gold at the same conversion.
    You did a fine job at reading the thread title sonnyjimbob.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the next patch is the end of the season, then history would say yes. That doesn't mean it will, and I have no idea if that'll be the end of the season.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Herald of the Titans DiscoGhost's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    not until after the two week dead zone i believe, could be wrong.
    You can tune a piano, but you can't tuna fish.

Yeah however I havent checked but last time (in 5.2) the new honor gear was even given a lower item level then what it was as conquest gear

Quote Originally Posted by Trafalgarlaw View Post
    because i've got about a 100 of those 250 honor tokens that are aboutto expire, from farming the Krasarang rare faction mobs for lesser charms.

Just wondering if i should spend them now, or wait till next week. But that would force me to not login with my char, as the time on them only expires while logged in.
    Honor gear becomes crafted. Cp gear becomes honor gear. And there is going to be new cp gear. Ilvl will stay the same as it is now compaire to 5.2 where malv had a lower ilvl.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by orangelemonrain View Post
    Yeah however I havent checked but last time (in 5.2) the new honor gear was even given a lower item level then what it was as conquest gear
    Yea but now ilvl will stay the same this time some1 asked it on twiter