Buff Bloodthirst.

I just want to start this post in the hopes that us fury warriors will get a buff that we need. I have been waiting and reading this forum for 2 months and have seen nothing. Maybe I should have started this earlier, but anyway need some posts on here to wake up Blizz. Just BUFF BLOODTHIRST.

'waking up Blizzard' would require an argument posted on the official forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is a well thought out with adequate explanation for your reasoning and is very useful feedback.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Ok, yes. Well thought out. Like I SAID I HAVE BEEN READING THIS FOR MONTHS. WHAT I HAVE SEEN IS THAT BLODTHIRST NEEDS A BUFF. SOOOOO.. PLEASE GIMI YOUR FEEDBACK.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol yeah warriors are shit currently but they're buffing deep wounds by a lot and arms dps so I'm crossing my fingers. The RNG and low crit are fury's problems and the fact that things like Bloodthirst hit for nothing and are required to not only land but also crit to activate your other dps abilities. And rage is a bitch.
    Ryzen 9 5900X/Trident Z Neo 32GB 3600 CL16/AORUS 1080 Ti Xtreme/Crosshair VIII Hero Wi-Fi/Arctic Liquid Freezer II 240/Optane 900p 3D XPoint/EVGA SuperNOVA 1200 P2/Lian Li O11 Dynamic XL/Steelcase Leap/BenQ XL2411Z/Philips Fidelio X2HR/Noppoo Choc Mini (RIP Reckful)/Razer Viper Ultimate/QcK Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by Hammer111 View Post
    Ok, yes. Well thought out. Like I SAID I HAVE BEEN READING THIS FOR MONTHS. WHAT I HAVE SEEN IS THAT BLODTHIRST NEEDS A BUFF. SOOOOO.. PLEASE GIMI YOUR FEEDBACK.
    Maybe how it should be buffed? Reasoning to why it should be buffed? Data/Parses showing why it needs to be buffed? Don't expect to be spoon fed everything and expect people to be able to read your mind.

Quote Originally Posted by ViridianCC View Post
    This is a well thought out with adequate explanation for your reasoning and is very useful feedback.
    while you are right, and they did just make a blanket statement I do agree with their sentiment. I don't think that we need a damage buff as fury per say for where it is at looking at the new numbers but hitting for 30k with a crit with one of our primary abilities feels quite shitty. I'd rather they take a little damage out somewhere else so it didn't feel so terrible