Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caliph View Post
    do you know of any other nation that's attacked every region in the world for the past 100 years?
    Russia's a pretty clear example. If you eliminate a single region (North America), you can add the UK, as well, at least.

What you're seeing is normal behaviour for any superpower.

Deleted
    do you know of any other nation that's attacked every region in the world for the past 100 years? Clearly you don't understand perspective. And fear mongering is telling people this will happen without any evidence. There's more than abundant evidence that yes the USA (my beloved) is in fact hegemonic, warmongering, and threatening people globally.

Facts are not fear mongering, they're facts. The world already knows it and expects it. Fear mongering is saying "they want to kill you, and destroy you, because they hate your freedom". Despite having never attacked us.

Or do you believe one small group = to 1.5 billion people?

- - - Updated - - -

No i don't think he understood english.

You mad bro? Did a simple matter of truth hurt your patriotism. Don't worry there's no hell for that. Get your head out of the sand.

You mad bro?
    Don't worry man. Grasping at terminologies and playing dumb is just a desperate attempt to discredit your perfectly sound point of view.

I think it is a good idea to deny potential enemies to not only learn how to backwards engineer your aircrafts, but to teach them yourself how to do exactly that.

Oh I hope sarcasm isn't lost here...

Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    Don't worry man. Grasping at terminologies and playing dumb is just a desperate attempt to discredit your perfectly sound point of view.
    He discredited himself by saying "You mad bro" not only once which is pretty poor, but twice which is just borderline moronic childish. Bottom line is, some american government tech is not only patented and copyrighted in all the appropriate countries, but the ability to be shown that tech is done so AFTER you get security clearance.

It could be an american who lived in Iran/Iraq for a year or two(non deployed military), and he WOULDN'T get clearance. It has so much less to do with his skin than his country. Hell I imagine if an american spent a year or two living and working in the Chinese government he'd have a shit load of trouble getting security clearance.

If we're willing to deny our own citizens security clearance for this technology, we're definitely going to deny people originating from opposed countries.

That's not racism, it's nationalism.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    That's not racism, it's nationalism.
    Don't you know that nationalism is bad?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mooneye View Post
    Don't you know that nationalism is bad?
    From someone firmly convinced (you) that immigration and refugees is something horrendous I would not be surprised about your irony, the witchhunt for the nationalists
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    From someone firmly convinced (you) that immigration and refugees is something horrendous I would not be surprised about your irony, the witchhunt for the nationalists
    Because thinking the current immigration rate and the rate we accept refugees is not going to hold up is seeing it as horrendous. I'm not against immigration as a whole, I'm against the current way it happens and what it does to the society. Bring it to more managable levels and I'd have no problems with it.

This is a classic american response. Everyone blames us, everyone hates us, they should revere us, kiss us, yadda yadda yadda. The americans don't understand that everything we do internationally is just trouble making, boasting, colonialist, threatening, and effacing. This is why they believed wholeheartedly that afghanistan was somehow a threat, that iraq had wmds, that the patriot act is necessary, and that the nsa can tap the entire world without restriction.

They live and love fear. deaf dumb and blind.

Again i apologize for us americans who aren't like them and for what our once free country does to the rest of the world.

- - - Updated - - -

don't you understand english.
    Your complex is showing with that response. You're so afraid of being hated that you are bashing your own country. Several times you've used "they" to describe your own nationality. The guy did nothing wrong, he just defended himself and his nation. It is true that people love to point fingers at America because they're easy to blame for everything. It's also true that most of our government is corrupt, but that doesn't make us as a whole people corrupt. Who gave YOU the right to point fingers on who is corrupt and who isn't?

Most people who are born in our country are spoiled. You were born American, you didn't choose to be American. Coming from an immigrant such as myself who CHOSE to be American, you sound exactly like what you described the other guy as.

We don't need you to apologize to anyone. You don't have the credentials.

15+ Year Old Account
    Because thinking the current immigration rate and the rate we accept refugees is not going to hold up is seeing it as horrendous. I'm not against immigration as a whole, I'm against the current way it happens and what it does to the society. Bring it to more managable levels and I'd have no problems with it.
    I dont think this is good either to some extent but I've seen your previous posts and they are painting a picutre of the end of earth.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think this is good either to some extent but I've seen your previous posts and they are painting a picutre of the end of earth.
    Well, I find it odd and shocking Sweden is like "So come on down refugees we'll accept a big chunk of you!" It's generous sure but...very risky.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

I'd be fine with nationalism if it wasn't for the fact that pretty much every organization that describes themselves as such is infested with racist scumbags, if they would get rid of the human trash that is part of the organizations then it would be fine, that doesn't happen though, I wonder why . They hate on pretty much everyone who isn't native.

Would rather shoot myself in the head then be caught in the same room as most of them.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well, I find it odd and shocking Sweden is like "So come on down refugees we'll accept a big chunk of you!" It's generous sure but...very risky.
    In what way is it risky? It's costly though.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

10+ Year Old Account
    In what way is it risky? It's costly though.
    Well I keep hearing they have issues with muslims(Not trying to be racist or anything like that) and stuff like that. Adding Syrian refugges might make those problems even worse.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

15+ Year Old Account
    Agree with others. It is not risky but costly.
    Do we suffer from terrorism, religious riots, religious crimes?
    No.

Well I keep hearing they have issues with muslims(Not trying to be racist or anything like that) and stuff like that. Adding Syrian refugges might make those problems even worse.

I'm from Sweden, and while there has been some issues, most of it is blown out of proportion. The problem is ghettoisation and segregation, self imposed or because of flaws in our system(like the ebo-law).

But our Syrian refugees are mostly Christians so that really has nothing to do with muslims, well apart from the fact that they actually might have issues with muslims themselves. There is no country in Europe that has more citizens from the middle east that are christians. Germany is the only country that comes close, we have always been generous with giving middle eastern christians citizenship and while that doesn't eliminate every problem that exists it does make the "arrggg muslims" argument redundant.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assyrians

Most muslims are not bad people, many in this country at least are quite secularized.

Our Iranian muslims for example.
    5 out of 6 Iranians in Sweden consider themselves secular rather than Muslim and are in strong opposition to the Islamic republic.
    Last edited by Jackmoves; 2013-09-09 at 01:01 AM.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

15+ Year Old Account

Heh, to put it blunt.
    Do we have problems? Yes we do.

Do we risk our marathons to get blown up to bits or our skyscrapers? no.

Perspective.

Not to mention we need them cos of labor issues.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    At a glance on wikipedia in 2011 1,427,296 (15% of your population) were immigrants. Do you really need that many to cover a labor shortage? That sounds strange. Not saying it is an issue (though 166,723 of them are from Finland.. that sounds awfully dangerous, don't they build saunas everywhere? What if they force a law that all homes have to have a sauna? Imagine the riots) just that it seems strange that you "need them" in such numbers

Edit: Changed the first sentence since i guess it could sound like i said they immigrated into Sweden in 2011 in the old version
    Last edited by Xarkan; 2013-09-09 at 01:17 AM.

Deleted
    Labor issues when like 50% of immigrants are without a job and some groups peaking as high as 82%? Not to mention there's a general unemployment rate close to 9% in Sweden now, exactly how do we need them. Do we need them to add to an even higher unemployment rate or something?

15+ Year Old Account
    Labor issues when like 50% of immigrants are without a job and some groups peaking as high as 82%? Not to mention there's a general unemployment rate close to 9% in Sweden now, exactly how do we need them. Do we need them to add to an even higher unemployment rate or something?
    Or we could ignore every number telling us that in the long run we gain economically from our polcies.
    It is not free from problems but saying it cost money in the long run is grasped out of thin air*.

* waiting for Cy**** to tell us that western Europe abuse refugees when offering shelter.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you don't like it, tell your politicians to stop trading with the United States.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Deleted
    * waiting for Cy**** to tell us that western Europe abuse refugees when offering shelter.
    Well..

http://www.svt.se/nyheter/sverige/sk...aftsinvandring