Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    You're getting trashed because you are claiming to be a judge as to the state of healer specs when its obvious you don't play most healers at all and only play monk and maybe 1-2 other specs. It's a big jump to even be good at your own class to the point of being an "expert" (and even most "experts" debate each other) to the degree that if you don't main or heavily main-alt the class you probably don't know shit. If you don't even play the class at this point honestly you have no business giving opinions. I have all 5 heal classes leveled and I'm still hardly qualified to give good opinions even on some of the alt ones that I do play.

If you are actually posting this in hopes Blizzard will read it (rofl) I will say straight out you aren't qualified for shit. Easily able to tell based on your post. After this post I will not be responding because this thread does not need bumping and I recommend others follow this example, I hate to say this but it is really looking like someone else pointed out as shameless self promotion.

---

That said your examples of spread heal (shamans doing anything, paladins using light of dawn which is an HPS loss in today's healing) show a pretty low understanding of classes too.

Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    This thread is giving me a headache; it feels like I've been thrown back in time a couple of months instead of right now when the 5.4 patch is literally 2 days away and most people have no more raids left in this entire patch.
    Anyone who acts like he's qualified to give expert opinions on the state of all 5 specs is either 1) a world class raider who also has other world class raiders advising him on the specs he is less knowledgeable about, or 2) a sham.
    Last edited by nightfalls; 2013-09-09 at 04:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    paladins using light of dawn which is an HPS loss in today's healing
    I'm aware. Eternal Flame in 5.3 sounds pretty good for spot healing, too. Unlike ReM, Uplift, PoH, they pick exactly whom they are healing. LoD is getting a large buff in 5.4. Even shaman's ST heals are better than channeling SooM on someone or trying to drop healing spheres on a moving target.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Anyone who acts like he's qualified to give expert opinions on the state of all 5 specs is either 1) a world class raider who also has other world class raiders advising him on the specs he is less knowledgeable about, or 2) a sham.
    Never said my opinions were "expert." Pretty sure I said exactly the opposite. Maybe it's obvious that I don't play the specs because I said so in the OP. It's hard to argue with people who don't read what I say.
    Last edited by Geodew; 2013-09-09 at 08:11 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaltotemic View Post
    Resto Druids are the new HPS kings of the raid. Genesis is kind of a null factor because it takes a GCD and mana to do the exact same healing the Rejuvs would have done anyways, it's more of a PvP thing.
    Lol what? You know how many puppies I would have slain to have Genesis on DA and Lei Shen HC progression? Not everything is about HPS/HPM. Bursthealing your raid is incredibly useful.

Also "treetonement" sounds nice but the numbers so far have been shit. Unless there's a last minute damage increase on Wrath or they let you move while casting Wrath, it won't be worth giving up NV/HotW.