Page 44 of 92 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    sucha slow episode
    i dont know why walt was so stupid not to check and ensure his van didnt have GPS on it. I mean thats the one most important thing you can do if you dont want to be followed. and unless they were listening to his phone call, why were they arresting him? a cell phone confession might help, but it really doesnt count for much. finding the money would be the real thing. and its a big desert. walt didnt exactly say its right here. If he was smart he woulda hid his lottery ticket with the #s on it though. especially since it'll lead them right to it. However, why did walt wish to call off the assault? I mean with a digging crew they could easily find the money even if they tore the place apart.

And yes walts hitman have terrible aim, 2 against 6.. Hank and Gomie would definitly be killed especially since all of them have jackets on. jesse too proly unless he was able to run away with a gun, but i dont see that happening. It looks like Gomez got shot in the arm or something, who knows maybe he will live.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by orderschvank View Post
    walts hit men have the worst fucking aim alive......
    Yea that was actual abit annoying lol. Todd did a clean headshot on a kid about the same range in a previous episode. Now they are 6 ppl with AA 12 military shotgun, assaul rifles etc etc - and apparently not one of the dozens bullets hits a target.
    Oh well, they will probably rewind abit and show us that they did hit in next episode - cliffhanger thing. Hard to se how Gomez and Hank will survive this. Even if they only wound them, they cant really let them go.
    Last edited by mmoc20f115c1ec; 2013-09-09 at 07:45 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh shieeeeet. What a badass episode, AGAIN. The last third of the show was so intense and I could barely keep still, dying to know how this plays out.

I just finished watching this episode...

SON OF A BITCH, MAN!

Still shaking. These writers... I love them, but I hate them!!! Damn you cliffhangers! I'm going to be SO emo and sad when this series finally comes to a close and there are no more episodes to look forward to each week

Maybe Saul's spinoff will be close?? Wishful thinking..

Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    sucha slow episode
    i dont know why walt was so stupid not to check and ensure his van didnt have GPS on it. I mean thats the one most important thing you can do if you dont want to be followed. and unless they were listening to his phone call, why were they arresting him? a cell phone confession might help, but it really doesnt count for much.
    Hank explained earlier, to Houle, that Walt's phones were tapped. No doubt the trap-call with Jesse, where Walt admits to multiple murders while driving out to the desert, is on tape.

finding the money would be the real thing. and its a big desert. walt didnt exactly say its right here. If he was smart he woulda hid his lottery ticket with the #s on it though. especially since it'll lead them right to it. However, why did walt wish to call off the assault? I mean with a digging crew they could easily find the money even if they tore the place apart.
    Using Walt's money against him was a means to an end. Without the confession, it could have easily been waved off as gambling winnings, a tax dodge, or whatever else. With the confession, the cash isn't even necessary to put Walt away. As to why Walt wanted to call off Jake and his men? Walt's one weakness is his love of family, Hank included. (This shouldn't really need to be explained at this point.)
    Last edited by Salted Beef; 2013-09-09 at 12:20 PM. Reason: Typos, etc

Deleted
    I don't think Hank will die in the next episode, atleast not in the same sequence as the cliffhanger thingy. This is because i feel like if they wanted Hank to die, it would have been so much more dramatic if it happend during his phonecall to his wife. They could still have made a huge cliffhanger and such, but atleast IMO the death scene would have been 10x more emotional.

Gomez is probably dead atleast, maybe Walter manages to get out somehow and tell them to stop after the damage Hank or something like that. They still need Walter. Really looking forward to the next part, but these damn cliffhangers make me want to scream at the monitor for hours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hank is definitely dead. All 3 of them probably are going to die. Why do you think he called his wife right there and then? He said he'll be a while. She won't be expecting him home and hearing of his death will be very dramatic. I think it was a good way to go about things. I'm just wondering what's going to happen after they all get killed off. And why exactly walt is carrying around that machine gun. I can't wait for the next episode. Fucking cliffhangers man.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

walt called the hitmen off not because he knew he still had a play to get away, but because he knew he was beaten, hence why he shed some tears behind the rock. he realized its over and he was gonna take the hit of being caught. i really thought during the phone call to marie that snipers were gonna take them out lol. it FELT so right. i love how throughout the series walts character develops to being more ruthless but in the end, he didnt want to kill family(jesse/hank) and decided rather to let himself be taken in and exposed. makes you cheer for walt again as the good guy living in the grey area. i hate hank now for his smug attitude and jesse for being so stupid as to not realize that walt never wanted to kill him.

I hope Gomie doesn't die, hes my favorite side character! Hank is dead for sure though, especially after that phone call.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Salted Beef View Post
    Hank explained earlier, to Houle, that Walt's phones were tapped. No doubt the trap-call with Jesse, where Walt admits to multiple murders while driving out to the desert, is on tape.
    The question is, did Hank and Gomez bring that recorded call with them to the money site? It's very possible that they did because they weren't anticipating having a gunfight with 6 armed men, they thought Walt was going to be all by himself. So as long as Walt gets his hands on that tape before leaving the scene, it would be back to square one for Hank and Gomez. This of course assumes that either of them will survive the gunfight.

Quote Originally Posted by KLPath View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Salted Beef View Post
    The question is, did Hank and Gomez bring that recorded call with them to the money site? It's very possible that they did because they weren't anticipating having a gunfight with 6 armed men, they thought Walt was going to be all by himself. So as long as Walt gets his hands on that tape before leaving the scene, it would be back to square one for Hank and Gomez. This of course assumes that either of them will survive the gunfight.
    No ones phone was tapped (presumably, nothing was shown to say otherwise). They were just saying that to get Houle to talk since they knew he could help lead him to the money. They said walt was talking about doing something to his friend, when in reality, he didn't want to do anything to hurt them.
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2013-09-09 at 05:12 PM.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by KLPath View Post
    thats what i was thinking. the only people that know of walt and is a threat is hank/gomez/jesse/marie. if the first 3 die, he essentially closes the case since no one in the DEA knew about it, only marie will suspect walt of the killings. no one else with any authority in the police force will suspect him.

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    No ones phone was tapped. They were just saying that to get Houle to talk since they knew he could help lead him to the money. They said walt was talking about doing something to his friend, when in reality, he didn't want to do anything to hurt them.
    The phone may not have been officially "tapped" but it's possible that when Jesse was speaking to Walt, Jesse had Walt on speaker and Hank recorded the conversation or some kind of recording device was connected to Jesse's phone and captured what Walt said

Deleted
    Gonna predict that Gomez dies, Hank critical (Dies later) and Walt manages to talk them out of killing Jesse... for now - I'm not suggesting their bromance returns, Jesse is still amazingly pissed but Walt just can't stand to see him hurt.

Deleted
    Am i the only one stressing over how bad shots they all are?
    They had them both with 5 guys point blank in an open field.
    They opened fire.

Yet both are still alive. Lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    They opened fire.

You most certainly are not alone. I know it extends and heightens the drama a little the longer the gunfight goes on, but come on. It gets cheesy after a while when no one gets hit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    They opened fire.

I agree, but you could argue they at least had some cover behind the SUV. Whereas in Walking Dead, for example, the Governor was standing completely in the open and didn't get hit like he was the terminator. At least Hank and Gomez were shooting and taking cover and not standing there like "COME AT ME, BRO!". But yeah, they could've done the shooting a little better. Whole thing was badass, though, and if that's the only thing that COULD be better then I'm not going to complain.

Maybe what's going to happen is Hank and Gomez run out of bullets. Walt stops Todd's gang from killing them. Todd's gang doesn't kill them but decides to hold them captive to force Walt to cook for them for as long as they need. Marie reports that Hank is missing and to convince the DEA to go after Walt, she gives them the confession DVD and hopes that the DEA will believe Hank is innocent. The DEA raids Walt's house which is what causes some of the property damage, the rest is caused by people that got addicted to Walt's meth and decided to vandalize Walt's house out of anger because he ruined their lives. Walt cooks for a while (hence his thick beard in the flash forward) One day he decides he's had enough and buys a big gun and tries to free Hank, Gomez and possibly Jesse but not before using the ricin on himself in case he gets captured.

Hank and Gomez are dead. The second Hank called Marie I knew he was done for, and Gomie at this point is expendable for the story.

Jesse looked really cowardly in the car, and motioned for the door. I think he might actually escape. Both him and Walt might be genuinely worried and guilty for what happened, and look past everything to stop Todd.

Why did Walt grab the Ricin though? He has the Machine gun, so he's clearly not planning on being subtle. He's planning on silently killing someone separately. That gun is almost 100% going to be used for Todd's uncle and co, so who's he going to poison? Jesse? Lydia? Maybe he plans on using it on himself before he goes all Rambo.

I don't know, all I know is that yesterday blue balled the hell out of me.

10+ Year Old Account
    ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME!!

Holy Cliffhangers batman, not sure I'll make it a whole week...

Also, gotta laugh that the only guy that (possibly.. well probably)got hit in that really kinda rediculous shoot-out was the mexican... Then again the people doing the shooting were Neo-Nazi's so... yeah.

I'm guessing Gomie dies, Hank is seriously injured (again, the dude has more lifes than a fucking cat) not enough to kill him, just enough to put him out of commision till the end of the season, Jesse survives... just because, then him and walt get roped into cooking for the Rednecks.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30