Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    I didn't play specifically during that time but the Argent Dawn Commendations were for the pre-tBC event right? I started playing right after the AQ gates opened on my server in 1.9.
    The Argent Dawn Comm. were needed to get attuned I think to Naxx 40. You had to get exalted or something to get that item and then you could enter. Man that was a fucking grind.

My warrior's Halberd of Smiting, especially since it's not obtainable anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaelorian View Post
    The Argent Dawn Comm. were needed to get attuned I think to Naxx 40. You had to get exalted or something to get that item and then you could enter. Man that was a fucking grind.
    Not directly. Attunement to Naxx was based on your rep with Argent Dawn. Exalted was free, anything less was a combination of gold and various items such as Righteous Orbs. The argent dawn commendations when worn let you collect scourge stones which could be turned in for rep. You got them for killing any undead mob in WPL/EPL of from trash and bosses in Stratholme.
    My name is Cernunnos, I will love you like no other, I have died a thousand deaths, each time I died I thought of you.

Deleted
    My Very Light Sabre. It is an elegant weapon, for a more civilized age.

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Diary of Weavil (best in-game book read...too funny!)
    Scepter of the Shifting Sands

Item I still wish I had: Enamelled Disc of Mojo I guess I could go farm the look-alike on the Isle of Thunder, but who knows how long that'd take?!?

10+ Year Old Account
    A lot of things, old things, things you cant get anymore or just those that hold a special place in my heart. Old keys, the item that allowed for the collction of Sillithid carpace (since it was my guild that opened the Gates of Ahn'Qiraj on Shadowsong EU), and other stuff.

But obviously, the biggest one of those items would be my Corrupted Ashbringer.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Quote Originally Posted by Cernunnos View Post
    Not directly. Attunement to Naxx was based on your rep with Argent Dawn. Exalted was free, anything less was a combination of gold and various items such as Righteous Orbs. The argent dawn commendations when worn let you collect scourge stones which could be turned in for rep. You got them for killing any undead mob in WPL/EPL of from trash and bosses in Stratholme.
    Oh yeah at first you got that crappy non stat trinket/argent dawn comm. And at exalted you gained that 100 AP trinket which also let you collect scourgestones.

10+ Year Old Account
    I am very economical on my Path of Illidan, Path of Cenarius, Sandbox Tiger and Party G.R.E.N.A.D.E.. I really love those vanity stuff!
    And i am never deleting my Blackhand Doomsaw as it is the best weapon an orc can wield!

Deleted
    My Scepter of the Shifting Sands.

I'm pretty attached to my rogue's Pet Rock and to my Paladin's Arcanite Ripper. I got the Ripper like this and never let my friend forget it:

10+ Year Old Account
    My all-time favorite part of WoW was in TBC due to the awesome guild I was in, and I only have 1 item left from around that time, and that is one item I'll never sell. Stormherald!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

The Skull of Gul'dan on my warlock. It really made me feel like a true warlock

During my first few days playing, it was the Lunar Festival.

I ended up with some Festival Dumplings. Noticing they were for a percentage of HP and Mana, rather than a fixed amount, I decided to save these rare and overpowered treasures until I was of a high enough level to make good use of them. I mean, you never know when you might need health and mana, right?

I promptly forgot about them, until I found them the other week. I haven't the heart to eat them. Plus, they're about 8 years old at this point. That's older than some WoW players are in real life...

The items for the Dreadstead quest, and a few pieces from the Wrath launch event. I also keep Nibelung, for the fond memories. I was the first in my guild to get it, and the proc rate was amazing for warlocks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guzacon View Post
    I kept Dartol's Rod of Transformation for years... then I faction changed and obviously lost it.
    Sigh :/
    Shit, I completely forgot that you'd lose it. I think I've now faction changed every character that still had that item ;_;
    Cave Cave Deus Videt