Page 23 of 26 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Caylis View Post
    Going to say throne... can't stand the disjointed raid with what seems like half assed bosses that simple don;t fit together
    Quick quiz: How do you fit together Flame Leviathan, Razorscale, Kologarn, Auriaya and Y-S? What's the common theme? I for sure can't find one.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkelementz View Post
    People hate on DS because of the LFR versions being so easy it didnt feel epic. I assure you heroic at the time felt pretty epic. That said, level design was a factory of reused zones, and the only new place was DW's spine.
    That's not why. It's because all the fights were really repetitive.

• Morchok: tank & spank, run out of the black, tank & spank, run out of the black, ...
    • Zon'ozz: stack in two groups, bounce the ball back and forth 7-10 times before letting it hit him, stack in the middle for a few seconds, stack in two groups, bounce the ball back and forth 7-10 times before letting it hit him, stack in the middle for a few seconds,...
    • Yor'sahj: stack in the middle, tank & spank until he calls out the oozes, kill one of the oozes and deal with the others' mechanics, stack in the middle , tank & spank until he calls out one of the oozers, killl one of the oozes and deal with the others' mechanics,...
    • Hagara: tank & spank, lightning phase, tank & spank, frost phase, tank & spank, lightning phase, tank & spank, frost phase,...
    • Ultraxion: stack and DPS until it's time to hit the win button, stack and DPS until it's time to hit the win button, ...
    • Blackhorn: tank & spank, run into as much bad stuff as possible, kill adds, run into as much bad stuff as possible, kill adds, kill the dragon, win
    • Spine: kill a corruption, kill the amalgamation, kill the tendon, repeat 3 times
    • Madness: Fight four claws one at a time at 2-5 minutes apiece, adding one more mechanic on every fight. After spending 15-20 minutes doing that you get to beat on Deathwing's jaw while contending with more of the same crap you've been fighting since Spine except with slightly different mechanics.

Repetition, repetition, and more repetition.

10+ Year Old Account
    DS, closely followed by TotC.

I don't know how anyone could say Dragon Soul was the worst raid ever doesn't even come close to Totc. All this talk about how it was redundant, repetitive fights etc could easily be said about any raid.

Dragonsoul for sure. It just felt cheap and dragged out.

Dragonsoul. Don't really need to explain myself. Could just copy and past everything everyone else has said about it. Blizzard should be ashamed and strive to make everything, including 5m dungeons better than DS.

Deleted
    I have to agree with most of ppl in here. Dragonsoul: The worst raid ever !!!

Quote Originally Posted by Guyver View Post
    I don't know how anyone could say Dragon Soul was the worst raid ever doesn't even come close to Totc. All this talk about how it was redundant, repetitive fights etc could easily be said about any raid.
    Nah, Faction Champs was a pretty unique encounter for WoW. Also, Twin Valks were a lot of fun if you were DPS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Karazhan.

Why?

Just to piss people off.

Deleted
    Anything and everything contained in Cataclysm.

And ofc.........sing.......yes sing in agony!!!! Shut up you f*&^%$g c&^t!!!!!

Dragon Soul, by far.

Horribly uninspired piece of crap.

I will have to go with ToC. 4 lockouts a week of that place makes me want to punch myself in the nuts for doing that. DS is 2nd for me. This might be different but my guild cleared heroic ds in the first week of march or last week of February and decided to disband the following week. Once that happened I stopped playing until well after MoP dropped so I didn't have to clear that place for 8 months.

DS probably.

I'm also not the greatest fan of MoP raids, I really dislike the linear design, it makes it so boring. I hate it that you can't pick some bosses to have a few tries and can't plan your own route. It was so much more fun when you could always combine a bit of farm with progress. Now if you're stuck on a boss, you're stuck for the rest of the week on the same boss if raiding normal, or when progressing in heroics you can't go back to earlier boss.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by vesseblah View Post
    Quick quiz: How do you fit together Flame Leviathan, Razorscale, Kologarn, Auriaya and Y-S? What's the common theme? I for sure can't find one.
    I can find one easily. Y-S has corrupted the Titan guardians such as Kologarn, Auriaya, Thorim etc. And Razorscale is Thorim's old dragon mount Veranus. Ignis however fused plates on her to make her into Razorscale. Flame Leviathan is the frontal defense system for Ulduar.

The theme here is pretty obvious and I think you're lacking if you cannot figure it out. It's about Titans, Old Gods, and Ulduar itself.

But yeah as for the worst raid ever it's obviously Dragon Soul. I will say I think Heart of Fear is terrible too.

Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    Nah, Faction Champs was a pretty unique encounter for WoW. Also, Twin Valks were a lot of fun if you were DPS.
    Maybe that is the issue. I'm a disc priest with off spec shadow. Healing Dragon Soul was just really fun with the occasional shadow on fights that were necessary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Iron Fist View Post
    Karazhan.

Why?

Just to piss people off.
    Damn you're a true rebel!

Edit:
    But yeah seriously. I think one big reason that ToT can't stand up to Ulduar is simply based on the people that designed the raids. Ulduar was Tigole's last raid before he went on to Titan. Scott Mercer/Daelo took over and his first raid was TotGC. Tigole was definitely a guy who had good ideas and I wish he'd come back to work on raids again -_-

Dragonsoul... and I haven't really been too fond of Heart of Fear either. I can't put my finger on it, but something about it just rubs me the wrong way.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Coronius View Post
    Seems like a lot of people are disappointed with ToT.
    I don't know where you get this from but, no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dangg View Post
    I don't know where you get this from but, no.
    Think he's right actually. A lot of people hate ToT.

Deleted
    People loved ToT wtf are you smoking XD