Grand Pandaren Treasure Noodle Cart Kit exist on 5.4 Live?

So I've completed the entire quest chain including the bonus reward for the Noodle Stand scenario and now I have no idea what to do to learn the 25 man version of the noodle cart. Did something change regarding these items?

Fairly certain they made some last minute changes and completely removed the 25man versions of them. Originally each 10man cart only sold 10 bowls, but tonight everyone in my raid was able to obtain 5 at a time. Only went through 3 carts tonight in raid, 1 every 5 wipes

Thanks for the reply and that is the conclusion my guild came to as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Kraineth View Post
    Fairly certain they made some last minute changes and completely removed the 25man versions of them. Originally each 10man cart only sold 10 bowls, but tonight everyone in my raid was able to obtain 5 at a time. Only went through 3 carts tonight in raid, 1 every 5 wipes
    Was this 10 or 25 man?

Or doesn't it matter? 25 man just gets better yields for the same mats?

Quote Originally Posted by CTwin View Post
    Was this 10 or 25 man?

Or doesn't it matter? 25 man just gets better yields for the same mats?
    This was 10man, however it doesn't matter. The cart has no limit to how many it will sell, I set up a cart in shrine and just outside the raid and gave food to 10 or more full raid groups. Through this last minute change they made the carts insanely cost efficient. I had mats for 15 stacks of carts ready to go, and im certain that is enough for about 6 months raiding 3 nights a week lol.

Yeah there isn't a limit any more, the carts are just insanely cost effective now to have, was shocked actually, we were the same mats ready for several stacks of the 25man version, as well as like 20-30 stacks of panda feasts for standard shit, lol with the change to carts, there ain't no stress now.