Deleted

Is it suppose to take this long?

I have been crafting and crafting that damn leather into hides and I have only gotten 1 or 2 epic recipe out of it so far. With the Blacksmithing all was nice and quick but with the Leatherworking I am still getting only PVP items and no epic recipes =(

RNG is a bitch

but keep at it you will get all the patts eventually

Dont forget there is more specs for leather pvp items so there is more items to learn unlike BS where you dont learn tanking pvp gear cause there isnt any

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Combooticus View Post
    RNG is a bitch

but keep at it you will get all the patts eventually

Dont forget there is more specs for leather pvp items so there is more items to learn unlike BS where you dont learn tanking pvp gear cause there isnt any
    yeah thats true, them damn druids, rogues and hunters use lw aswell (im a shammy ^^)

Speaking of the new crafting patterns has anyone else had the fortune of looting multiple versions of the LW pattern? My Druid got two in my guild's SoO run yesterday and we're not sure why.

Edit: Link.
    Last edited by Trubo; 2013-09-11 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trubo View Post
    Speaking of the new crafting patterns has anyone else had the fortune of looting multiple versions of the LW pattern? My Druid got two in my guild's SoO run yesterday and we're not sure why.

Edit: Link.
    We got double cloth patterns in our SoO - and I got 1 BS pattern, i like how it just 28 of those bars - they look like a juicy set of legs too.

10+ Year Old Account
    ... are you talking about the old magnificent hide pattern, or the new pattern?

If you are talking about the magnificence of leather, yea, its gonna take a while. BS only has to deal with 4 spec sets (Warrior, DK, Dps pally, heal pally), and 2 different stats (str and int) for pvp patterns. LW has to deal with 9 (!) different spec sets (Monk dps, Monk heal, druid range dps, druid melee dps, druid heal, hunter, rogue, shaman range dps, shaman melee dps, and shaman heal), not to mention 2 different amour types (Leather/Mail) in addition to 4 different stat sets (Leather agi/int, Mail agi/int).

So yea, it takes about 2.5 times as long for LW to complete thier pattern collection with the research then it does BS and Tailoring.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

I believe if you loot a second one you just learn a new epic pattern, happened to my bs got two in ToT lfr learned the legs first, then used the second pattern recipe and learned the belt

Quote Originally Posted by Raugnaut View Post
    ... are you talking about the old magnificent hide pattern, or the new pattern?

If you are talking about the magnificence of leather, yea, its gonna take a while. BS only has to deal with 4 spec sets (Warrior, DK, Dps pally, heal pally), and 2 different stats (str and int) for pvp patterns. LW has to deal with 9 (!) different spec sets (Monk dps, Monk heal, druid range dps, druid melee dps, druid heal, hunter, rogue, shaman range dps, shaman melee dps, and shaman heal), not to mention 2 different amour types (Leather/Mail) in addition to 4 different stat sets (Leather agi/int, Mail agi/int).

So yea, it takes about 2.5 times as long for LW to complete thier pattern collection with the research then it does BS and Tailoring.
    Yea, iirc its 85~ things to learn so hf for 3 months