Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    All I wanted was more Saurfang love.. He would've made a great Orc leader.. <weeps>

10+ Year Old Account
    Born: Syracuse, NY; Currently live: Raleigh, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    The arcane bomb affected her hair. That's it. Not her face or anything.
    It effected her eyes and her face. She used to have a young woman's face with blue eyes. She now has a middle aged woman's face with white eyes. If yo can't pay attention to details such as those then you probably shouldn't be commenting on how a character looks.

That being said: Troll, orc, and human model updates seem to be coming along nicely. Varian, Garrosh, Thrall, and Vol'Jin all have some pretty expressive faces in this cinematic.

My guess on what the horde side cinematic would be is the same first half where the Pandaren stop Thrall and Variann from killing Garrosh. After that, where in this cinematic, when Jaina is talking about the horde "already plotting against us," we won't see that, except we will see the horde choosing Vol'jin to be the next warchief. After that, the ending will be the same as the alliance one.

Deleted
    I love when Varian looks to Thrall and Thrall silently confirms that Vol'jin is the new Warchief.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by CosmicGuitars View Post
    All I wanted was more Saurfang love.. He would've made a great Orc leader.. <weeps>
    Someone still has to lead the orcs.
    Aye mate

10+ Year Old Account
    wooot vol'jin!

Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Also, not liking the Jaina is now a genocidal retard angle they're taking.
    At the rate they are going Jaina will be the next Garrosh :P Next expansion's end boss = Jaina, haha

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    I love when Varian looks to Thrall and Thrall silently confirms that Vol'jin is the new Warchief.
    Well Vol'jin never claims to be the warchief. Just that he speaks for the Horde which makes sense since he lead the revolution. For all we know someone else is Warchief since they said it wouldn't be announced till 5.5, but we would see a glimpse of it being set up in 5.4

Herald of the Titans Murderdoll's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hopefully the Horde cinematic covers how Vol'Jin came to decide that he could speak for the Horde.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    I would have preferred a blood elf over a troll. The trolls have the smallest population in the horde. They have no right to lead it. If they had the numbers i would be more then happy for them to lead. But they don't.
    So if the best leader in the history of Azeroth was a troll, you wouldnt want him to be the one to lead the Horde to victory, solely because of how many of his people are alive?

Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    It effected her eyes and her face. She used to have a young woman's face with blue eyes. She now has a middle aged woman's face with white eyes. If yo can't pay attention to details such as those then you probably shouldn't be commenting on how a character looks.

That being said: Troll, orc, and human model updates seem to be coming along nicely. Varian, Garrosh, Thrall, and Vol'Jin all have some pretty expressive faces in this cinematic.
    They used The Lich King's skeleton for Varian, watch how he stands with his sword when he goes to talk to Vol'jin.

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    I would have preferred a blood elf over a troll. The trolls have the smallest population in the horde. They have no right to lead it. If they had the numbers i would be more then happy for them to lead. But they don't.
    Don't the Blood Elves have a small population too?

10+ Year Old Account
    For da Horde! Vol'jin! Da Darkspear!

(Also, for the Dark Lady, but you didn't hear me say that.)

And that did set up Thrall to be a member of the Horde again.

I actually like the new Jaina. She obeys orders, but is a voice of dissent and to some extent a voice of reason.

Vol'jin as a Warchief is a much better idea then the whole Lorthemar crap.

I didn't expect the Pandaren to put Garrosh on trial. That is a bit way too 21'st century. And if he gets redeemed Blizz can go fuck themselves.

I also like the fact that Varian wants to put an end to the bloodshed, for his people. But would have liked to see much harsher terms for the Horde.

Lol.

And people called me stupid for believing that Garrosh would not be killed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post

No, I've been paying attention. It only affects her eyes(For some reason) and her hair. Nothing else has been described in the lore about her looks. With that said, I can attribute it to the cinematic graphics(Cause it really does look different).

Graphics and animations wise it was pretty exceptional and worthy. Vol'Jin looks pretty weird in that cinematic as well. I didn't actually expect Thrall wanting to kill Garrosh and be at odds with Varian. That....made my day. What I think?

8.5/10. Well done but small parts I have issues with.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Jaina just sounded paranoid. "Already they plot against us"? They were literally standing there doing and saying nothing. :x

Stood in the Fire TheRealDavidTwo's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skizzit View Post
    Alliance. I wonder what the difference will actually be. It seems each faction gets to talk to their leader after the fight. Varian mentions cleaning up Gilneas.
    Did he really? I didn't see such in the video there.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by angryplateguy View Post
    Hey guess what? That's how the horde has felt with Garrosh since day 1 of pandaria. Deal /w it nerds.
    Yeah cause that's totally comparable! We've known Jaina for over 10 years. We've known her since she was a teen. We've seen her fall in love, make love and shared in her pain. Really dude?

15+ Year Old Account
    So when will we see the Horde one? How close is the closest Horde guild to killing Garrosh?

Ya, the fuck is with that? Hasn't Jaina always wanted peace? Or have I missed something this xpac? (Not I just started playing again like a month ago.)
    Kurogasa:"Bitch tried to steal my herb... So I typhooned his ass off a cliff"
    Gala:"Why can't he burn in heaven? There can be Holy Fire in Heaven"
    Garrosh Hellscream:"Shut your clever mouth, bitch."
    Terenas Menethil II:"At long last. No king rules forever, my son."
    Kenny:"I'm just waiting for a fire axe to hack through my door one day and see aulio on the other side goin "heeeeeeeeres johnny"
    StarFade:Are you actually serious? To quote every rapper:"How fucked-up is you?"