Deleted

Is this the end of the faction war? (spoilers)

i mean how can it reasonably continue after this? Varian said he'll destroy the horde if it plays up against the alliance again. it has one chance to, in his words, atone, thanks to the horde members who revolted against Garrosh.

he says right out that it's time to work for peace, though he knows he needs to contain Sylvanas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by High Priestess Ishanah View Post
    i mean how can it reasonably continue after this? Varian said he'll destroy the horde if it plays up against the alliance again. it has one chance to, in his words, atone, thanks to the horde members who revolted against Garrosh.

he says right out that it's time to work for peace, though he knows he needs to contain Sylvanas.
    Maybe will get get an expansion or two where the two factions mostly work together like Wrath and then things will flip and something the Alliance does will respark the war. I could totally see Jaina plotting something.

it's the end of open war, for now. we will return to vanilla and BC's "cold war" state.

but I'm sure blizz will find a way to bring back open war when it suits their purpose.
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope TIME TO RETAKE GILNEAS!

Sylvanas will prolly be the next baddie that brings war between the Alliance and Horde again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by High Priestess Ishanah View Post

That's exactly why conflict will continue. The Alliance will be re-taking their holdings in Kalimdor and strengthening their forces more than ever, as well as taking steps against Sylvanas' ambitions. The Horde is going to have its hands full rebuilding in the wake of Garrosh's fall - they aren't going to be able to afford to turn away allies, and they'll need to make compromises to maintain their alliances among peoples like the Forsaken.

Things will probably be really shaky for a while, but the next expansion will almost certainly serve to change the playing field for both factions, especially if the Legion invades again.