Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    I was happy about Vol'Jin and displeased with everything else. Leaving Garrosh alive was poor story telling, plain and simple. Blizzard's inability to kill off a major lore character is a joke that has been allowed to run for far too long(at least in WoW). If Thrall had been able to let the hammer drop then it would've been one of the best cinematic moments in WoW and reaffirmed that he can once again be a bad ass, and taken him down a road that could have taken some interesting turns. Don't even get me started on Varian suing for peace. Overall it was just one big letdown.
    Blame Varian for stopping him or he would of killed him.

ALmost everyone made this prediction.....where were you?

I just wanna know the set that tauren was wearing in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms - Garrosh Defeat Cutscene.

I was hoping for something more surprising, to be honest. But I remember a time when all these characters looked generic and only stood around in their thronerooms, so I'm not complaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by eem5 View Post
    I just wanna know the set that tauren was wearing in the Vale of Eternal Blossoms - Garrosh Defeat Cutscene.
    Its a PvP Set from last Season I believe or before that.

So I see Jaina has becomed the alliance's "bitch"...

And since when did Varian became more savage then all of the horde's orc combined?

Quote Originally Posted by Ulgrim View Post
    Blizzard's inability to kill off a major lore character is a joke that has been allowed to run for far too long(at least in WoW).
    Yea I especially like how Arthas and Illidan aren't dead...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The entire expansion has been about justice and balance, it only makes sense that Garrosh be given a trial in Pandaria.

Quote Originally Posted by sajin0084 View Post
    Yea I especially like how Arthas and Illidan aren't dead...
    Or Kael'thas/Old'Blanchy

Thanks Arbsbear, that gives me something to follow up with.

Quote Originally Posted by DaHomieG View Post
    Honestly disappointed. An Orc should've been Warchief. Besides that, who will be the Orc faction leader?
    Thrall, DOH ?
    "Next-Gen" is only a marketing label and not an actual advancement in the Graphics side of games, so quit fooling yourself.

I find it more amusing Gallywix is finally in-game...that and lame Garrosh lives. Vol'jin as warchief was painfully obvious, but he should do a good job, he's the only founding member of Thrall's horde left from WC3.

awesome cinematic! excellent choice with vol'jin as warchief!

10+ Year Old Account
    When ever the horde wonders why they dont join that alliance they are constantly reminded why. Jaina didnt just want Garrosh dead she wanted to kill everybody there, no peace just straight up murder everybody even if they wanted a peaceful solution. Yes Varian did let them go but with a threat that he will kill them.
    Last edited by Nuvuk; 2013-09-12 at 04:05 AM.

Pretty much as expected, what I'm disappointed about is that Garrosh is still alive.
    We have felled demon commanders, cowed the master of death, conquered Old Gods, and stopped the Aspect of Death from destroying the very planet. Now, we need to kill this dude who managed to enslave pudding eating panda's, slobbering sauroks, and hilariously inept hozen. Awesome. Really epic.

Deleted
    Varian should have pimpslapped Jaina.
    When did she become such a conniving bitch.

i feel that someway or another garrosh will scape from the trial and we will be seeing him again on the next expac

LOL Method can't even down normal mode.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFrWZk5gRJA

Link to the Horde ending. Thrall and the other Horde leaders throw their support behind Vol'jin. So yeah, he's Warchief alright.

Being an Alliance player, I really have nothing for or against Vol'jin. Seems like it may be interesting though.

From the Alliance standpoint, I was quite satisfied. You have to keep in mind that it would be impossible from a gameplay standpoint for the Alliance to do anything more than what was portrayed in the cinematic and what was alluded to in the future in the following quest text from Varian. The King, standing *in fucking Orgrimmar* tells the new Warchief, with the other leaders present that if this shit hits the fan again, they will be utterly destroyed. And not a damn one of them did anything other than stare blankly as he grabbed his sword and left them to rebuild their faction.

Couple that with the fact that even from a storytelling standpoint, why would the Alliance want Orgrimmar, Thunderbluff, or any of the Kalimdor capitols? What would we do with them, install indoor plumbing? They would be more trouble than they're worth and Varian was absolutely right in saying it would cause too many casualties. He seems to be making the smart play, heading back to Eastern Kingdoms, re-establishing an Alliance presence in Theramore, and focusing on the Horde race that *is* a genuine threat still, and *does* have things that the Alliance wants, The Forsaken. What better than for this new "proactive" Alliance to capitalize on it's current position than to retake Gilnaeas? And no, I don't think for a second we'll "reclaim Lordaeron" so let's not even go there. Gilnaeas is good enough, as it's an expansion of a Horde race at the moment, not one of their capitals. So the Alliance can take it, gameplay balance is unaffected, and the Alliance gets to feel badass for a bit and maybe get some good storytelling especially when you consider Jana seems to have a permanent case of the Mondays.

Wonderful to see Vol'jin taken from a loreless wonder to the Warchief, they've done a great job of writing him since Cataclysm. I always wanted to see him shine, brings a tear to me old eye it does. A Warchief I'm proud to serve. Even Sylvanas gave him a little nod of respect haha.

Also, the post-cinematic in Vale does a beautiful job of bookending the whole expansion. And we finally know... what is worth fighting for
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.