Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Vol'jin...... A troll, leader of the horde? Even more reason to never come back to this game...... Didn't think the lore department of Blizzard could sink THIS low!

Quote Originally Posted by Snugglees View Post
    In the horde version, what do people think of Sylvannas bowing her head slightly, but not strongly showing any sign of respect?
    Do you think the slight head bow was significant?
    Would you show any respect to that pile of misery?

In the horde version, what do people think of Sylvannas bowing her head slightly, but not strongly showing any sign of respect?
    Does she even have a decent bow animation? Blood elves, which skeleton she uses afaik, have an extremly curteous deep bow, which in this context would have made her look like making fun of vol'jin or becomming his personal bitch-toy. Lor'Themar and Baine can by now be considered Vol'Jins buddies, hence it makes sense, even though I think Baine's kneeling before Vol'Jin was way over the top as well. Lor'Themar used the standard blood elf male salute, not sure about gallywix, that one looked actuall custom.

A troll as Warchief? F this! No troll will ever be a warcihef of mine. My DK is going back to to the Knights of the Ebon Blade and won't return to the Horde until Thrall or his son takes up the mantle again. F you BLIZZ!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Does she even have a decent bow animation? Blood elves, which skeleton she uses afaik, have an extremly curteous deep bow, which in this context would have made her look like making fun of vol'jin or becomming his personal bitch-toy. Lor'Themar and Baine can by now be considered Vol'Jins buddies, hence it makes sense, even though I think Baine's kneeling before Vol'Jin was way over the top as well. Lor'Themar used the standard blood elf male salute, not sure about gallywix, that one looked actuall custom.
    Does it look like anyone uses their default animations in cinematic?

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    True, I can see a head bow being suitable for her. Her bows are more... well it usually doesn't mean she respects you but is faking it like when she bowed to Garrosh a few times. I certainly hope she is fine with this, because I don't want Sylvannas to be an enemy. :/
    Raaaa!

Jesus tapdancing Christ I was so disappointed with the Alliance.

Varian is just so bland; typical cheesy meathead Jock (with a completely uninspired weapon, "lets just copy Ashbringer") retard. That ending line of his was so 80's action movie cliche, he's nothing but a cardboard cutout of a Hero and is completely lacking any depth.

And Jaina, how she's fallen. She used to be a champion for peace for both factions, grew up privileged and with academics in Dalaran and the capitol. I know she's furious as to what happened due to the bombing, but other than Thrall I thought she could see the bigger picture, that all out war means both sides lose. But no, now she's following the same tracks as Garrosh did. Fucking. Lame.

The Horde came out looking as the stronger faction after overthrowing that despot Garrosh, and Thrall endorsing Vol'Jin saying he would follow him. Even Sylvanas and all her treachery acquiesced to the decision. And anyone thinking that slight bow was suspect, anything more or less than she gave would be a bigger indicator that she was up to something.

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Does it look like anyone uses their default animations in cinematic?
    You are right...
    Lor'Themar: /salute-like but with out the standing tall part.
    Baine: /kneel - /bow combination
    Gallywix; dunno, have no shitty goblin char and god forbid I ever make one.
    Sylvanas: /nod but without the hand motions. The /bow is not as deep as I remembered, but would still look out of place here. Well I guess bowing down before someone when you'd rather have an equal horde, is not exactly her style. She did that already once.

So this will reflect in-game in 5.5?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    Guess it's off to the alliance... I'm not happy with how the horde bent over to them today, and how everyone so quickly accepted vol'jin who's done shit all beyond dying and leading a rebelion this expansion.
    Hell, i'd quit if i had something better to spend my free time on.
    Last edited by Aeula; 2013-09-12 at 09:31 AM.

The amount of whining some people are doing with their video game faction somehow really, deeply affecting them is amazing. First, because it's a video game. And, second, because Blizzard must've done something right or you wouldn't be here posting about it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    rofl stinky troll as warchief, serves you well hordies,
    but remember one more time you try something funny, and we will end you.
    i have no problems with voljin.. also yeh u could try to end us but then anduin is gonna be all like " father no pls dont!" and so on.. remember alliance must allways have one pansy supporting peace

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    and how everyone so quickly accepted vol'jin who's done shit all beyond dying and leading a rebelion this expansion.
    Exactly how is leading the rebellion and retaking your capital city, not to mention with substantially lower bloodshed than say a Grant style "charge 'em at the cannons, some of them will get through" strategy, not a sign of good leadership and intimate knowledge of your faction? I mean, really, that's the best possible qualification.

"Question 1) Has every member of your organization followed in your commands one way or another?"
    "Yes."
    "You're hired."

Quote Originally Posted by Hitei View Post
    Enjoy your New New Orgrimmar, made entirely of bones, fur and sticks and held together by grass rope.
    Survivor: Durotar without the million dollars. Yeah no thanks, time to jump ship.

"If you fail to uphold honor Like garrosh did, then know this. We will end you." Really? You are going to end the cinematic like that? At least cut back to Voljin narrowing his eyes with that "You can try dipshit. We'll drop you just like we dropped Garrosh. Now take your bitch and GTFO of The Horde's city
    Edit - Calling it now. Jainia will be the next raid boss, possesed by the Sha of Plot device.
    Last edited by Darthyogi; 2013-09-12 at 09:51 AM.

I liked the Alliance version more because Vol'jins reveal was more sudden instead of us seeing the talk he and Thrall had in Horde's version first.

Deleted
    and what did you expect from Sylvannas, kiss the troll's feet?

Deleted
    It's been estahblished from the beginning Sylvanas having highest loyalties only for herself. The nodding shows she deals with the Horde's new direction: her behaviour is nothing you could've not expected.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Guess it's off to the alliance... I'm not happy with how the horde bent over to them today, and how everyone so quickly accepted vol'jin who's done shit all beyond dying and leading a rebelion this expansion.
    Hell, i'd quit if i had something better to spend my free time on.
    As a fellow Horde player I have to agree.

This whole story arc has been just plain awful, from the moment Garrosh was appointed in Cata to this.

The orcs redemption from WC3 was thrown away again to once again have them as raid bosses. (it's overdone, put the "old horde elements" to rest blizz)

At this point the Horde is a humiliated mess and it's all Vol'jin's fault because he HELPED the alliance to walk in and conquer his allies.

I want a warchief who stands up to the alliance instead of collaborating with them against his own!

Quote Originally Posted by Darthyogi View Post
    "If you fail to uphold honor Like garrosh did, then know this. We will end you." Really? You are going to end the cinematic like that? At least cut back to Voljin narrowing his eyes with that "You can try dipshit. We'll drop you just like we dropped Garrosh. Now take your bitch and GTFO of The Horde's city
    Edit - Calling it now. Jainia will be the next raid boss, possesed by the Sha of Plot device.
    The Horde lost a massive amount of their largest faction: The Orcs. The Alliance lost very little. Ally would obliterate Orgrimmar and everyone in it by sheer numbers alone.

Thankfully, Vol'jin's intelligence and wisdom isn't written by someone with a "me see blood make smash rrarrw" mentality.

Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post

At this point the Horde is a humiliated mess and it's all Vol'jin's fault because he HELPED the alliance to walk in and conquer his allies.

I want a warchief who stands up to the alliance instead of collaborating with them against his own!
    Had he not accepted help from the Alliance his rebellion would have been a long, clumpy blood smear that never made it into the city proper.