Legendary Item Drops

So currently I'm on Secrets of The Empire(had to switch mains) and I noticed they dropped from flex SoO and normal SoO and was wondering if that applies to LFR ToT and normal/heroic ToT? Has anyone tried this to confirm?

Secrets drop from 12/12 or 13/13H bosses in TOT.
    Runestones only drop from the last 6 (and mAybe ra den also)
    The first 8 bosses in siege can drop sigils secrets or runestones. And secrets and runestones were made in 5.2 with TOT. So yeah they Drop in tot
    I solo stuff. I do deepz. I raid. What else do i want? Oh yeah. loot. give me loot. Cookie for loot?

Quote Originally Posted by Aprixius View Post
    Secrets drop from 12/12 or 13/13H bosses in TOT.
    Runestones only drop from the last 6 (and mAybe ra den also)
    The first 8 bosses in siege can drop sigils secrets or runestones. And secrets and runestones were made in 5.2 with TOT. So yeah they Drop in tot
    i know they drop in TOT, but pre-patch, LFR TOT and normal/heroic TOT shared the same legendary item lockout. Has that changed now where LFR and normal/heroic can separately drop the items essentially double dipping like Flex Siege and normal/heroic Siege?

Pretty sure they still share the one chance per boss. I wasn't aware that Siege had different locks either; I thought it was one chance per boss there too.

Quote Originally Posted by Nobleshield View Post
    Pretty sure they still share the one chance per boss. I wasn't aware that Siege had different locks either; I thought it was one chance per boss there too.
    ya i was surprised when i did it as well lol. i needed 14 secrets going into this week(2nd week on the quest) and i did flex and got 4 out of 4 secrets. then that night we did normal siege and did the first 4 bosses and got 3 out of 4 secrets. did LFR ToT and got a shitty 3 out of 12 with lei shen being guaranteed. so now im wondering if i should do a xrealm ToT raid if it means that i can get secrets from there as well just like flex and normal siege. but i havent found anyone whos tried it yet.

Quote Originally Posted by kaamila View Post
    ya i was surprised when i did it as well lol. i needed 14 secrets going into this week(2nd week on the quest) and i did flex and got 4 out of 4 secrets. then that night we did normal siege and did the first 4 bosses and got 3 out of 4 secrets. did LFR ToT and got a shitty 3 out of 12 with lei shen being guaranteed. so now im wondering if i should do a xrealm ToT raid if it means that i can get secrets from there as well just like flex and normal siege. but i havent found anyone whos tried it yet.
    Nice. I got 2 in Flex, but nothing in Normal so I still need 2. Might have to hit up a ToT LFR (ugh...) to see if I can't get the last two I need.

i can confirm that ToT LFR and ToT normal/heroic does NOT double dip and they still share the same item lockout

Deleted
    Will still be nice to have the first 2 wings on flex + 8 normal bosses to "double dip" in.
    That basically makes 6 chances from ToT (1x100% from Lei Shen) + 16 chances from SoO if your guild progresses through the first 8 bosses on normal.