Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Kezzik View Post
    what else has been?

did the monkey cache get nerfed? I spent over 20k coins the past two days and haven't gotten a single burden?

- - - Updated - - -

just read on wowhead that the drop rate from the cache WAS nerfed, why isn't this on mmo-champion's front page?

http://www.wowhead.com/forums&topic=219975

what a disgrace, blizz can't tell us this shit? spent over 15k coins for nothing
    Reduced the chance for Burden of Eternity to drop from Kukuru's Caches.
    On the front page. Bit of patience buddy.

Also, easy burdens nerfed, QQ moar.

I just want the pet :P

- - - Updated - - -

yeah I don't understand why I have to grind thousands of mobs for a piece of 535 gear?
    You don't. The gear will get you into LFR at least without Burdens. Assuming you aren't in Flexi already anyway.

If you grind forever for coins it's because you CHOSE to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Listen Blizzbot, yes I do, because it's the gear available this week.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    On the front page. Bit of patience buddy.

Also, easy burdens nerfed, QQ moar.

I just want the pet :P
    ill trade you my pet for easy burdens back...i got 2 of the damn untradable monkies lmao
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    sometimes when im alone i like to cover myself in vaseline and pretend im a slug
    Quote Originally Posted by Root View Post
    I like to glue my thumbs to my nipples and pretend I'm a T-Rex.

Quote Originally Posted by Obby View Post
    ill trade you my pet for easy burdens back...i got 2 of the damn untradable monkies lmao
    Wish I could haha I got two burdens from doing (forget what) but it's a pain enching and gemming that gear when I'm just going to replace it with Flex stuff :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    The gear will get you into LFR at least without Burdens.
    Except the nerfed the drop rate of the tokens too but have failed to mention it.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchu View Post
    Except the nerfed the drop rate of the tokens too but have failed to mention it.
    ? They haven't nerfed the token drop rates I get like 20-30 or something ridiculous the past days hence I have like fucking 300 sha crystals haha

Quote Originally Posted by I make people mad View Post
    ? They haven't nerfed the token drop rates I get like 20-30 or something ridiculous the past days hence I have like fucking 300 sha crystals haha
    First day (Wednesday, Europe) I got the same 25ish tokens you did. Yesterday, nothing. One token from a chest, nothing from the 40+ rares I killed. Other people in /General were complaining of the same thing.

First day (Wednesday, Europe) I got the same 25ish tokens you did. Yesterday, nothing. One token from a chest, nothing from the 40+ rares I killed. Other people in /General were complaining of the same thing.
    All I can say is RNG is random. Just got done playing and I had plenty of tokens to mail off.

Although I do think they reduced the number of coins certain mobs dropped. I never got more than 500 off of any of the rares, whereas on day one I was getting 1k+ off the ship and Evermaw.
    Last edited by unholytestament; 2013-09-13 at 07:46 AM.

Deleted
    Why did Kakuru's chests have to be nerfed in the first place? A day of farming, killing elites, exploring for chests yada yada, and I ended up with 1 535 item, which is still inferior to pretty much everything. I'd rather they got rid of the excessive drop rate of 496 tokens for alts ~_~

Maybe im just lucky but ive spent maybe 8 hours total across 3 toons this week and have gotten 7 burdens of eternity from rares and chest spawns on the island. Only opened a few chests in the cave so cant comment on the nerf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Draghonfourt View Post
    Why did Kakuru's chests have to be nerfed in the first place? A day of farming, killing elites, exploring for chests yada yada, and I ended up with 1 535 item, which is still inferior to pretty much everything. I'd rather they got rid of the excessive drop rate of 496 tokens for alts ~_~
    to a new 90 535 items are AMAZING. If ur better geared then why are you trying to farm for these 535 pieces in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Roarsaurus View Post
    Unless I've misunderstood something, he spent 90k plus the coins he got from the chest, which should be way more than 90k total. Considering that, I wouldn't say it's a good deal.
    the "bonus coins" were still a part of those 90k (investment) .

if you have 10 dollars , keep gambling , win 10 more meanwhile , keep gambling , and you win a 15 dollar (watch, ticket ,item or anything else worth 15 dollars)

Was it worth it spend 10 dollars to get a item worth 15$ ? yes of course .
    He didnt spend 20 , he never had 20 , he had 10 and used those 10 .

he started with 10 , and lost lost won lost won lost lost , maybe he never even had 11 dollars at same time .

If you want him to spend 10 , at the end of it , have still 10 + 15$ item well thats not how it works .

profit = starting money x , you end with money or items of a value "x+y"
    y= is youre profit .

Listen Blizzbot, yes I do, because it's the gear available this week.
    Being a bit condescending there. The gear was never meant for people to use on their mains for more than a bit of spot upgrading. Burdens weren't put there so people would grind them for a hundred hours before next Tuesday and have slight upgrades over ToT normal gear.

I'm frustrated, too. I've put in something over 25 hours total trying to get a leather helm token so I can finally use my legendary meta gem for the first time but at this point I'd rather just play GW2 until the next reset or level a new alt. No reason to make it out to be a bigger issue than it is, though.

Deleted
    well at least some ppl got burdens of that fucking monkey. i sank 60k coins into it yesterday and didnt get a single one. so naturally im "supper happy" they nerfed the drop rate even more

Herald of the Titans Dristereau's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Friend managed to get four Burdens of Eternity of his Paladin and one on his Priest without using the 100% drop rates ones. I personally spent at least 18,000 coins on chests and got nothing. The only Burdens I got were from the Smoldering Chest using Engineering to get to it and one off a rare mob.

But yeah, despite him having not done any Flex Raids and just LFR, he has around 531 ilvl and only three items below 530 xD He already doesn't see much point with doing SoO LFR given most if not all the gear for his Paladin will be pretty much useless.
    Dristereau - Axxolentus - Infernus - Sequentia - Nulo - Desterrar

Silvermoon
    - Shadowsong/Aszune - Tarren-Mill/Dentarg (SL Mage Tower: 29/36
    )

90k starting is still better than 100k at the vendor for the same 2 burdens

it's not like he started with 90k, hit 150 or 200k and kept gambling

We already know for a fact that the monkey treasure was nerfed. It's in the hotfix notes ffs.

- - - Updated - - -

I got 27 tokens on my druid alt today. Just because you had bad luck doesn't mean something was nerfed.

Why do we care about turtle spawns? What's special about them?

Deleted
    I farmed 60k coins, bought the 535 trinket from the NPC for my resto set, spent the last 10k on gambling, for 2 burdens, was a good day, then again..

Would love to see if there is a higher amount then this, not seen it yet.
    Last edited by mmoca8c3a8c487; 2013-09-14 at 10:10 PM.