Thread: SoO WeakAuras.

SoO WeakAuras.

I have a few basic ones but I was wondering if people have some more advanced WeakAuras or just a package for the instance in general.

Something I'd really like is a more visible way to track corruption on Sha of Pride for example.

One of the better players put out a whole package of T15 buff/debuff WA export strings (Purple Bullshit! Meow), I wish I could remember who and I hope they do it again as they were a great help.

Deleted
    I have one for The Fallen Protectors to make a sound and give a warning when you get Sha Sear on you since DBM/BigWigs hasn't got warnings in yet for that and it really helps since the visuals are a bit dodgy sometimes.

Currently at work so can't link but real easy to make. (aura, debuff, on you).

I use this to more easily track my shield on Malkorok- shows shield color and absorb number

Code:
    dStrdaGAeyxkrETszMkrzUKWSr6MqP6Zc62KYHvStLQ2R0Uvz)c1OGkzyqv9BGVPuzBkHgSadNQ6Gq0PGkCms05ucwOqwQsuTysA5uEiuu9uIhdQNtLtRQPsQMminDrpdQIRcfYLrDDL0gHk1jHWMH02Hc6tiOVcv00aX3HsAKqrACqHA0i04HcCjOuUfuIRbfLZtvwguL(lI(juexLvVYxbXLSHoWSceWGZPyuF6NEKAdDdyGnsv6hsmbOEoIZyeq6XukaRvCvuUeKL2TKs8ROvbAfOvVIXHp40985kpm4Qqbd0QxXauU6v0wP5x9MnBwzUxBYhCvVI28x1RKE(CfFJDCwX3yhNv8xPoUzZkP9HHSv9kqz1vuumNooxLdCCfNptPiGwrje8IXlcPYQJjtaGMVFJQaLvxrr1985kykYLJDCJrlRYnAmjWNTjbwf0)GIlcXMJqCujbaA((KaF2Meyvq)dkUieBocXrLeaO57xbPQdyQUkZAcGPGJRALvhtEJg3Ok3OXUQ39kRG8GF(Y4GOXSNTUhVvK0axyCaYd(5lJdIgZE26E8ubN8SfhG8GF(Y4GOXSNTMvUrJRG8GF(Y4GOXSNTkUvvyW6LnQc6kL6GNRrnRGbyckQJZIBSGzlUBXfWZoiq2TWc7Gab)IIfiqQCRA62hgYMR7vw5Hwb7dDloiAm7zRzLP6vK0axyCaYd(5lJdIgZE2QG4s2qhywbcyW5umQp9tpsTHUbmWgPk9djMauphXzmcidnMVk4KNT4aKh8ZxghenM9SvbXLSHoWSceWGZPyuF6NEKAdDdyGnsv6hsmbOEoIZyeqAm0kip4NVmoiAm7zRcIlzdDGzfiGbNtXO(0p9i1g6gWaBKQ0pKycq9CeNXiG0JPuawBwbd7ELqWh)MTa

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Notho View Post
    One of the better players put out a whole package of T15 buff/debuff WA export strings (Purple Bullshit! Meow), I wish I could remember who and I hope they do it again as they were a great help.
    That was Affinichi from BL I think. I've had a look around but I can't find anything for this tier from him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by biolizard View Post
    That was Affinichi from BL I think. I've had a look around but I can't find anything for this tier from him.
    that was orginally posted on www.htp.com then im guessing Affinchi used a couple of them and he will post(AFAIK) but it wont be till a couple weeks after progression is over...then if he does it like last tier it will go out to his twitch subs first then after about 2 weeks or so it will go out to everyone else. so current time frame from now give or take a month but imo with how easy normal modes are(the only real step up in somewhat of a challenge being once u hit thok the bloodthirsty) it shouldnt be that big of a deal to just pay a lil bit more close attention to whats going on around you

Quote Originally Posted by HeaddsDead View Post
    that was orginally posted on www.htp.com then im guessing Affinchi used a couple of them and he will post(AFAIK) but it wont be till a couple weeks after progression is over...then if he does it like last tier it will go out to his twitch subs first then after about 2 weeks or so it will go out to everyone else. so current time frame from now give or take a month but imo with how easy normal modes are(the only real step up in somewhat of a challenge being once u hit thok the bloodthirsty) it shouldnt be that big of a deal to just pay a lil bit more close attention to whats going on around you
    My weak auras are made by other guildies within Blood Legion, I'm usually too lazy to do them myself. Your timeline is accurate.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Affiniti View Post
    My weak auras are made by other guildies within Blood Legion, I'm usually too lazy to do them myself. Your timeline is accurate.
    well its good to know i am right about somethings...thanks affiniti /bow

I found a T16 by Affinichi. Here's the link to download his pack: pastebin dot com/RMrEQBJd