Deleted

Small questions regarding Arms.

Should I use BloodBath BEFORE I use CS or AFTER CS?
    Last edited by mmoc851eedbfae; 2013-09-13 at 01:15 PM.

Please at least read the first page of this subforum before you submit a new topic. We see the exact same threads every 2 days asking the exact same questions.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Warrior-Guide

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eranthe View Post
    Please at least read the first page of this subforum before you submit a new topic. We see the exact same threads every 2 days asking the exact same questions.

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Warrior-Guide
    Thanks, just one question remains now is whether I use BB before CS or After CS.

Quote Originally Posted by Insarius View Post
    Thanks, just one question remains now is whether I use BB before CS or After CS.
    if you are talking about for single target you want to use BB with Dragon Shout right before you use CS

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pizzakid2093 View Post
    if you are talking about for single target you want to use BB with Dragon Shout right before you use CS
    Wait, sure? I thought it was BT - CS - BB - (Reck+Banner) - RB - BT - RB - RB - DR
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I've done nothing wrong. I'm not the one with the problem its everyone else that has a problem with me.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilesMcStyles View Post
    I don't care that other people don't play the content that I enjoy.

BT and Rb are Fury not Arms

Best opener for Single Target Arms is:
    CD's + MS -> DR -> CS -> 4x Slam -> MS (or slam if rage allows, just to fit a bit more in before Reck wears off).

If you are using feather you can also put DR at the end (after CS in place of that MS), but its a really tight rotation and has a chance to drop DR outside of Feather with any lag or movement. You also won't be Enraged for DR. You'd have to either use a BzR somewhere, get a T15 2p proc or replace one of the 4 Slams with an MS. 10% isn't much but I miss it when it isn't there.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valech View Post
    Wait, sure? I thought it was BT - CS - BB - (Reck+Banner) - RB - BT - RB - RB - DR
    As fury on the pull you'd want to CD on CS to get a second charge of RB. But then as Fury you should normally be using Storm Bolt anyways which only needs 2 RBs. Only time I would use BB as fury is with BladeStorm. DR was always at the end because of feather stacks.