Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Paragons of the Klaxxi Order

Does anyone have the order for them for this week? If so what server and any tips on how you dealt with things would be appreciated =)

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone have info on this?

Deleted
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/9936573756

This should be the order for US server :

It was Hisek, Skeer and Rik'kal for the first three, followed by:
    Ka'roz
    Kor'ven
    Iyyakuk
    Xaril
    Kaz'tik
    and finally Ki'ruk.
    It seems the order should be the same in EU, but if someone can confirm this, I would be glad.

Deleted
    if you kill thw wind reaver as the last, wow does not recognize the kill

Deleted
    its the same order for EU

Had a few pulls the other night. Anyone have a general guideline in which order to kill them? 10 man that is. Have most of the mechanics down, just not a set way to kill them. Any tips/kill orders would be greatly appreciated!

Deleted
    You never want to have Skeer and Kor'ven in the fight together. Due to their healing abilities. With our raid dps the shield and the adds came at the same time so even if we got the shield down the adds would heal the boss to full.

We killed him with Ri'kai, Skeer, Kor'ven, Hisek, Iyyakuk, Xaril, Kaz'tik and last Ki'ruk. If I remember our order correctly. We wanted to kill Hisek third but we got acid bombs on him so we instead killed Kor'ven.

Remember to pick up the boss abilities they leave behind. You just right-click on the corpse.

Get rid of Ri'kal since the injection buff is buggy. Dungeon journal clearly states that Injection should be prevented by Active Mitigation (ala fatal strike), but currently it isnt. We used a monk tank on him and he was still getting Injections stacks. Trick here is to kill Ri'kal before your tank manages to avoid a stack of Injection - if Ri'kal is dead when Injection debuff expires, no parasites will spawn

Next we killed Hisek to get the DPS boost from his paragon power

When Korven comes out, kill him since he deals a shitton of tank damage. Use dps CDs/paragon buffs on amber (you have 10s to kill amber with iirc 6mil hp on 10N)

This is as far as we got, but I'd imagine Iyakkuk being next, then xaril/karoz/kaz'tik/kil'ruk. I think leaving skeer up for a long time should not be too bad, since his only ability are the healing adds that can be slowed and stunned and his Paragon-counterpart Ri'kal will be killed first.

Thanks Wasboz/Chopp. We'll go in Sunday with this info and hopefully kill it early in the night as to get to Garrosh asap. Damage on the fight didn't seem too bad. Just so many different combinations, hard to really form a strategy in the last 20 minutes of the night.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by chopp View Post
    Get rid of Ri'kal since the injection buff is buggy. Dungeon journal clearly states that Injection should be prevented by Active Mitigation (ala fatal strike), but currently it isnt. We used a monk tank on him and he was still getting Injections stacks. Trick here is to kill Ri'kal before your tank manages to avoid a stack of Injection - if Ri'kal is dead when Injection debuff expires, no parasites will spawn
    It isn't buggy. Blizzard actually fixed a previous "bug". Now stagger doesn't counts anymore, and you have to use Elusive Brew instead.

We killed it on our second attempt maybe third not quite sure, and we kinda winged the kill order so I'm not sure if this is ideal. But this is what we did.

We hero'd on the pull and killed Rik'kal first
    Then Skeer - Bloods were annoying
    Then Korven - Having to burst down the amber was super annoying
    Then Hisek - Had a bunch of +% damage at this point, his Snipe ability was pretty handy as well.
    Then Xaril - His calculate ability wasn't super hard, we just didn't like it I guess.
    Then Kaz'tik - Mesmerize came in pretty often and was just a bunch of dps that wasn't on the boss if we left him alive.
    Then Ka'roz - Due to having a lot of stacks at this point (This was actually risky letting him get a bunch of stacks, his whirling ability started to hurt. In hindsight we probably would have killed him a bit earlier)
    Then Iyyokuk - Due to stacks again, his insane calculation ability didn't really seem threatening.
    Then finally Kil'ruk - He didn't really pose much of a threat.

Wasn't a kill order that did a good job of minimizing the +% damage buff the others get when one dies, it was just more to take out annoying members for our raid mainly Korven, Xaril and Kaz'tik.

Apologies if I spell names wrong or got them mixed up, hopefully the small explanation next to them can help you piece it together if I did. Bug names are hard apparently >.<
    Last edited by Thunderbox; 2013-09-14 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderbox View Post
    Then Iyyokuk - Due to stacks again, his insane calculation ability didn't really seem threating.
    Interestingly, we killed Iyyokuk as soon as he became active, and his Insane Calculation was still the most damaging spell in the entire encounter despite how little time he was active. Though, we're 25 man.

Deleted
    any1 having a viable addon who can announce witch boss is incomming ?

Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    Interestingly, we killed Iyyokuk as soon as he became active, and his Insane Calculation was still the most damaging spell in the entire encounter despite how little time he was active. Though, we're 25 man.
    Perhaps, we're 10 man as you probably assumed. Firey Edge (Which I guess is Insane Calculation) totaled 6.1% of the overall damage, below his diminish at 6.2% and we left him up for quite a while.

Quote Originally Posted by chopp View Post

Next we killed Hisek to get the DPS boost from his paragon power

When Korven comes out, kill him since he deals a shitton of tank damage. Use dps CDs/paragon buffs on amber (you have 10s to kill amber with iirc 6mil hp on 10N)

This is as far as we got, but I'd imagine Iyakkuk being next, then xaril/karoz/kaz'tik/kil'ruk. I think leaving skeer up for a long time should not be too bad, since his only ability are the healing adds that can be slowed and stunned and his Paragon-counterpart Ri'kal will be killed first.
    Monk *Shuffle* does not count as active mitigation any longer. Do not use a monk tank on Ri'kal Injection thingy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenkor View Post
    Monk *Shuffle* does not count as active mitigation any longer. Do not use a monk tank on Ri'kal Injection thingy.
    but elusive brew does..

Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    but elusive brew does..
    Oh I know.. can be harder to use correctly apparently .. /shrug.

PS. Love your site... Moar video guides! NAO! /crackswhip.

our kill order was:

Kill order:

Hisek the Swarmkeeper (killed right away, Aim is annoying)
    Skeer the Bloodseeker
    Korven the Prime (killed right away, high tank damage and amber shield)
    Rikkal the Dissector
    Ka'roz the Locust
    Kaztik the Manipulator (killed right away, his ads are annoying)
    Iyyakuk the Lucid
    Xaril the Poisoned Mind
    Ki'ruk the Wind Reaver

i have a kill video up at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0AVtc6_Gc0k i also describe who tanked what.

random tips:

-we ignored small worms (unless you were a scorpion) until after the boss who spawned them died, they took too much dps time away
    -ignore the first healing bloods if you can kill the first guy before they reach him (and ignore them if your current target will die before they reach afterwards)
    -make a stack point somewhere for the blue guys to meet up, that reduces the amount of communication needed for it to happen

Everything else seemed pretty manageable, we beat it in 5 pulls, with the first 2 being like a minute long xD

good luck
    Last edited by Varun; 2013-09-15 at 12:51 AM.

^ Too lazy to update

wait.. blue guys stacked? doesn't that kill em all? Thought blue explodes for 1.2mil,.. spread among 3people.. so if you stick all 3+ blue people in same place.. don't they die?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaydenkor
    wait.. blue guys stacked? doesn't that kill em all? Thought blue explodes for 1.2mil,.. spread among 3people.. so if you stick all 3+ blue people in same place.. don't they die?
    They will, at least that's what happened in my 25M.

Deleted
    Whats the correct way to manage the blue debuff in 10m? Make pairs of raiders blue-yellow?