Page 1 of 2
LastLast

UVLS Viability 5.4

Is it still viable to use UVLS right now? I switched it out for normal bindings off Immersus.

I still use it as demo. Have Not bailed on me yet and using it with bindings is pretty good!

Yea the binding amplification looks really good. The problem with UVLS is the starting burst, and for it to proc. Still pretty easy to handle anyways

Quote Originally Posted by Duracells View Post
    Yea the binding amplification looks really good. The problem with UVLS is the starting burst, and for it to proc. Still pretty easy to handle anyways
    UVLS is proc'ing within 3 seconds of every pull for me. It actually feels like it got buffed. It's better than normal amp trink for demo.

I've noticed that too it sometimes procs pretty early in the fight. Hoping to get some numbers soon too see if its actually pulling ahead enough of the other siege trinkets. BB seems to be the only other good trink out there, but suits affliction much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Duracells View Post
    I've noticed that too it sometimes procs pretty early in the fight. Hoping to get some numbers soon too see if its actually pulling ahead enough of the other siege trinkets. BB seems to be the only other good trink out there, but suits affliction much better.
    Go down to trinket list

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...-Warlock-Guide

LFR UVLS is better than all of the normal SoO trinkets.

Oh wow thanks for that, should have check the sticky. Just what i needed, thank you!

Unerring procs in the opener and a lot completely 100% viable

I think they buffed it slightly. Seems like it procs even more now.

I've had a few pulls where it procs back to back at the start.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

I know I love how much it procs now ;D

It's kind of funny how a 502 trinket is beating Heroic SoO trinkets for demo in sims lol

Deleted
    UVLS now procs every single time on pull for me as Demo whereas in 5.3 it would maybe proc 3 out of 10 times on a good day at pull. It seems to proc more during the fight as well. In any case, I'm having no trouble keeping a 100% crit Doom up. Could this mean it'd still be BiS?

Deleted
    Something has changed when 5.4 patch hits live. I'm affliction warlock with UVLS, on every pull my haunt procs almost everything including UVLS, it's just amazing how high dps can be with 100% criting dots on multiple targets . I'm affraid about future UVLS nerfs to make another trinkets even viable for warlocks.

Deleted
    UVLS is sick. It's too good with the new Soul Swap mechanic imho.

Quote Originally Posted by bigmutato View Post
    Something has changed when 5.4 patch hits live. I'm affliction warlock with UVLS, on every pull my haunt procs almost everything including UVLS, it's just amazing how high dps can be with 100% criting dots on multiple targets . I'm affraid about future UVLS nerfs to make another trinkets even viable for warlocks.
    Every RPPM proc has a TimeSinceLastProc value set to 120 seconds on the pull. You may not get them on the first cast everytime, but so far this entire week except one really bad pull on Garrosh I've had everything on the first 1-3 seconds of the pull. Worst pull on Garrosh I didn't get Meta gem or UVLS until about 7 seconds in.

Quote Originally Posted by Lemie View Post
    UVLS is sick. It's too good with the new Soul Swap mechanic imho.

Absolutely agreed - on multitarget fights, keeping 100% crit buffed dots on as many as 12 targets makes the damage look silly - I'm fairly sure (and anxious!) they'll be changing something here, just hope it's the trinket rather than the mechanics, as it is awesome now.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

As demonology UVLS is still beyond insane. I'll be sticking with it throughout a lot of heroic progress. For protectors, dark shaman and paragons, UVLS is the best trinket hands down, as having multiple crit-dooms rolling has immense synergy with the T16 2-set. You can count on ~80% uptime on the 2-set, assuming your RNG isn't too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Derpsmash View Post
    As demonology UVLS is still beyond insane. I'll be sticking with it throughout a lot of heroic progress. For protectors, dark shaman and paragons, UVLS is the best trinket hands down, as having multiple crit-dooms rolling has immense synergy with the T16 2-set. You can count on ~80% uptime on the 2-set, assuming your RNG isn't too bad.
    Heroic UVLS is still BiS for Demo over every trinket. Single and multi target. Even Normal UVLS is still insane for Demo.