Page 17 of 89 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Woz, I have some strings I would want coded, but I am at a lack of know-how on how to do it myself. Do you currently take somewhat complex (and quite possibly for some, unnecessary) requests in this thread?
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alarinth View Post
    Woz, I have some strings I would want coded, but I am at a lack of know-how on how to do it myself. Do you currently take somewhat complex (and quite possibly for some, unnecessary) requests in this thread?
    I know you're not talking to me, but since you posted instead of sending a PM... Why not post what you want so we can see if it's possible and/or time-consuming?

Malkorok's barrier + amount absorb.
    Not specific to warlork but it may help.

Code:
    dWtBfaGErrVuQK2LuPSnvrMjuLztk3wP(KujoTkFdQQUmLDkP2lA3KSFj6NqjdtsACuLSmQIHQiyWsy4qLdkvDkQsLJjQohrSqQQLcLAXQslhYdHQYtbpMOEUihwHPsyYkz6cxKQuUQIKNPO66szJsf)MkBMuTDvr1RvfLVQO00uf(UIqJur0NvvJwuA8ksDjPs1TuuCnjX5js3uu4VqXOOkvnZPGWGcgese80TQe2ewewuqyAS01twWoZ8uUejsM7LhjsK4vfjEQs9zE8GGuS01twWAps6wEvj5ZR6vfjZXFfcjttFcUtfe8XsiWkd88whbbK9pNsifNr4JCnCeuTTaD)VHsSoNWTi0RKptfLf(de6mebn3yrbbKtZOGWUPfhfmyWGGnnUHAzl6ZGGmfSoNccAUXIccTKHjtNY4lbKtZOGWUPfhfmyqOLmmYU97iOpdci7FoLqkoJWj7ueUfHz79jeO7)nefeuJTLOG15eM1gpRSOxjFMkkl8hi0zigew2BtxxifNryYESZOZu4rqULc3gt2BzeIBBlgeuTTaD)VHsSoNbR9qbbn3yrbHwYWKPtz8LaYPzuqy30IJcgmi0sggz3(De0NbbK9pNsifNr4KDkc3IqVpHaD)VHOGGASTefSoNqVs(mvuw4pqOZqmiSS3MUUqkoJWK9yNrNPWJGClfUnMS3Yie32wmiOABb6(FdLyDodwpNccAUXIccTKHjtNY4lbKtZOGWUPfhfmyqOLmmYU97iOpdci7FoLqkoJWj7ueUfbO3NqGU)3quqqn2wIcwNtacKt9ll6vYNPIYc)bcDgIbHL9201fsXzeMSh7m6mfEeKBPWTXK9wgH422IbbvBlq3)BOeRZzW6huqq3Pc4Y0yTNQewxcN2qQWMoi09ebK9pNsifNriSPdcb6(Fdrbb1yByC4m0iCic6NA59DP7PU4Dew2BtxxifNryYESZOZu4rOLmmQX2OpHu7v21ub9jOgBJqVs(mvuw4pqOZqeKBPWTXK9wgH422IGEttljpu0NbbPyPRNSG1vQsizA6tWDQGa(8wTWBytySwxCo1qdtGU)3qjkyqyI3kYYop9yo(FsINCpv9m)PQZ9q9zEiHWYsYeGSUjMklISwzHCdHmvuwm2UMkklC6Lf1MmYfNCzrkq3ZSYIXBYHWfNtvw4uLfsDnuzrmqFliO7ubHE)oeuTTaD)VHsSoNqw7(zd2PsLks8kpVYdpZRK7f(9q9zE4fbn3yrbHwYWKPtz8LaYPzuqy30IJcgmiiRnsjkiKo1xZimBp24Hf(6kHDtlokimBp24Hf(6k9zWGqlzyKD73rqFgeUfHEL8zQOSWFGqNHkl6Ftmyq45So)rEvgKa

Quote Originally Posted by Psousennes View Post

Code:
    dWtBfaGErrVuQK2LuPSnvrMjuLztk3wP(KujoTkFdQQUmLDkP2lA3KSFj6NqjdtsACuLSmQIHQiyWsy4qLdkvDkQsLJjQohrSqQQLcLAXQslhYdHQYtbpMOEUihwHPsyYkz6cxKQuUQIKNPO66szJsf)MkBMuTDvr1RvfLVQO00uf(UIqJur0NvvJwuA8ksDjPs1TuuCnjX5js3uu4VqXOOkvnZPGWGcgese80TQe2ewewuqyAS01twWoZ8uUejsM7LhjsK4vfjEQs9zE8GGuS01twWAps6wEvj5ZR6vfjZXFfcjttFcUtfe8XsiWkd88whbbK9pNsifNr4JCnCeuTTaD)VHsSoNWTi0RKptfLf(de6mebn3yrbbKtZOGWUPfhfmyWGGnnUHAzl6ZGGmfSoNccAUXIccTKHjtNY4lbKtZOGWUPfhfmyqOLmmYU97iOpdci7FoLqkoJWj7ueUfHz79jeO7)nefeuJTLOG15eM1gpRSOxjFMkkl8hi0zigew2BtxxifNryYESZOZu4rqULc3gt2BzeIBBlgeuTTaD)VHsSoNbR9qbbn3yrbHwYWKPtz8LaYPzuqy30IJcgmi0sggz3(De0NbbK9pNsifNr4KDkc3IqVpHaD)VHOGGASTefSoNqVs(mvuw4pqOZqmiSS3MUUqkoJWK9yNrNPWJGClfUnMS3Yie32wmiOABb6(FdLyDodwpNccAUXIccTKHjtNY4lbKtZOGWUPfhfmyqOLmmYU97iOpdci7FoLqkoJWj7ueUfbO3NqGU)3quqqn2wIcwNtacKt9ll6vYNPIYc)bcDgIbHL9201fsXzeMSh7m6mfEeKBPWTXK9wgH422IbbvBlq3)BOeRZzW6huqq3Pc4Y0yTNQewxcN2qQWMoi09ebK9pNsifNriSPdcb6(Fdrbb1yByC4m0iCic6NA59DP7PU4Dew2BtxxifNryYESZOZu4rOLmmQX2OpHu7v21ub9jOgBJqVs(mvuw4pqOZqeKBPWTXK9wgH422IGEttljpu0NbbPyPRNSG1vQsizA6tWDQGa(8wTWBytySwxCo1qdtGU)3qjkyqyI3kYYop9yo(FsINCpv9m)PQZ9q9zEiHWYsYeGSUjMklISwzHCdHmvuwm2UMkklC6Lf1MmYfNCzrkq3ZSYIXBYHWfNtvw4uLfsDnuzrmqFliO7ubHE)oeuTTaD)VHsSoNqw7(zd2PsLks8kpVYdpZRK7f(9q9zE4fbn3yrbHwYWKPtz8LaYPzuqy30IJcgmiiRnsjkiKo1xZimBp24Hf(6kHDtlokimBp24Hf(6k9zWGqlzyKD73rqFgeUfHEL8zQOSWFGqNHkl6Ftmyq45So)rEvgKa
    Thanks a bunch! This will help.

@Storm,

You're right, should've done that. :-) At the top of my head, there are two strings I want.

The first one is a string that measures the distance from me to my target, starting from 0 all the way up to 50+ in 5 yard increments, ie. 0-5, 5-10, 10-15 and so on. I want it displayed as only "X-Xyd". I remember I saw this in an addon, but can't remember which one, so I know there is support for it in some snippets of code.

The second string is an improvement on the basic Soul Swap string linked on the previous page. In addition to showing the icon with a cooldown overlay that displays the 3 seconds, I want an estimate of the duration left on the dots I just inhaled displayed as a percentage of the combined duration of the three dots. During huge multidot fights I some times won't get to notice how long the duration is left until they've fallen off, and this lets me do something about it. If possible, also colorcoded red whenever one is within 5 seconds of falling off, but no huge must.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

Deleted
    Hmm those certainly aren't easy

I thought the first one was impossible, but maybe if you saw it somewhere there's a way. As far as I know there is no way to obtain the distance to your target, you can only check if it's in range of a spell or not. Could be wrong ofc.

Second one seems possible, but would take a lot of time. I might try it later, but I don't have any time today and I'm sure there's people who are better at coding that can do it 10 times faster than me ^_^

Good luck anyway.

The first one is a string that measures the distance from me to my target, starting from 0 all the way up to 50+ in 5 yard increments, ie. 0-5, 5-10, 10-15 and so on. I want it displayed as only "X-Xyd". I remember I saw this in an addon, but can't remember which one, so I know there is support for it in some snippets of code.
    http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/range-display

Like Strmstrike said I don't think it's possible to indicate distance between mob and you through WA but that addon does what you're looking for.

The second string is an improvement on the basic Soul Swap string linked on the previous page. In addition to showing the icon with a cooldown overlay that displays the 3 seconds, I want an estimate of the duration left on the dots I just inhaled displayed as a percentage of the combined duration of the three dots. During huge multidot fights I some times won't get to notice how long the duration is left until they've fallen off, and this lets me do something about it. If possible, also colorcoded red whenever one is within 5 seconds of falling off, but no huge must.
    To be completely honest I'm not even sure how I would approach such an aura. It would certainly be possible to make an indicator showing when any given dot has 5 or less seconds before expiring but I would be flabbergasted if someone was able to pull out a coding that could show you the combined duration of the dots as a percentage. I'll certainly look around but I can't promise anything!

Deleted
    Hey Woz, i checked out all the destruction ember WA's.. and i was wondering if you had an idea of what the embers look like on Xperls frame units? im basically looking for a WA thats exactly the same as those but i can move around, i tried the others that are on main post but wasnt what i was looking for, im just looking for ones that look/act exactly the same as the xperl ones, actual embers that fill up... ive seen loads on quite a few lock vids, but can never find out what addon/WA it may be.. any help would be so appreciative !!

kataru

EDIT: Nvm, am currently using Icehuds embers, yet hate the soulshards when i change spec, so... will be using this for time being, but will keep an eye out haha
    Last edited by mmoce368ebbf4c; 2013-09-17 at 03:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks for the update; and this thread needs a sticky for sure.
    #SargerasIsComingToSaveUs

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I have a simple WA for Jade Spirit proc that no longer works since 5.4. Has anyone else seen this? I'm not on my computer so I can't post the WA string but thought to ask if it is a common problem.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    I have a simple WA for Jade Spirit proc that no longer works since 5.4. Has anyone else seen this? I'm not on my computer so I can't post the WA string but thought to ask if it is a common problem.
    Mine works just fine. Nothing should have changed for Jade Spirit. The aura I use is very basic:
    - Trigger=Aura
    - Aura Name=Jade Spirit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    mine isn't working neither as well as the strings for AV... really don't know why. Tested it with Weakaura2 and Weakaura1 no chance at all.... just switched the check for the stacks off and using it that way. Still better than nothing all other auras for trinkets and buffs are working fine.
    Last edited by mmoced0b16c6d8; 2013-09-19 at 09:58 PM.

My working Jade Spirit aura (WA1, haven't switched over to WA2 yet - have heard differing opinions on it actually working or not --- also not sure if you can cross import WA1 to WA2):
    Code:
    dOJedaWsqjTlOuVwImtjQ5ksMnQUjOsFduIBtf7eL2lz3iTFQQ(jvLHbf)wQUeOGHsv0GfrdxkhuKYZOkCmL4CGQSqizPqjlMQulxupeI8uvlJkvphyIIuzQOyYk10fUieCvrQ6YuUUKghOuBfuuBwcBhcDAfFfuOPrvY3bf5ZqQ)cvJMkz8uPCsL0Tav11avCEryLquhgXJbzTig9rFLgwUGazPwH6uqQ3moh)Uioek(BtEIYdTKoqFbBVWgwWEbJUJ(wFlg99aACsIheOsaDyOP7MVIcGfIf(lly05DYwm6vGHdXjaGqPN7Ctm6ovEmIrHc9kWWH6oEtcHshItaaXOdgkAUPdJPHvzFibRkuONn0tNYKOz6duNQNWxrbWcXcF3HngDyA2HlX6oC0bgVWZ(qdDu(yy8bx9ipOrBzXOd61mKvPtO34Kewwh0moFDRVGXl4bpp031mjMov3dyRdQEBiA041IIXnD80spwPHJfcW1hmJq60lQCoaIqfkDqZ4CwIJPJmzB(t(2KNq3q0OHosDhVjH)KL7O1HQGO7G7A2MEmo2wVcmCqZ4CwIJju6vQHOrd9yCSTEfy4GEndzv6ecLEfy4Bdev6ecLoL4yaXi2fDKjBZFY3M8ek0Radh0moFDlu6Bdev6e6nojHLvOpBDKjBZFY3M8e(t6zUdPtRom5bnAlde7IUlBq7keR7WrFpGgNKyfQt1xPHLliqwQvOofK6nJZXVlIdHI)2KNO8qlPdccujGN9Hg6iHaldcyPhMBbsDEplgXUiwmI1dXIrHcDIy0rMSn)jFBYtOVsdlxqGSuRqDki1BgNJFxehcf)Tjpr5HwsHoIIDXlmyuib

And for the AD aura - I'm really not sure why it wouldn't work for you (or spews errors) but works absolutely fine for me. Maybe it's got something to do with how WA functions with ElvUI, haven't been able to duplicate it past the first day of patch.

Deleted
    This is most likely one of the best threads here, and still not sticky :|

Quote Originally Posted by Bobthemongol View Post
    This is most likely one of the best threads here, and still not sticky :|
    Lol. Thanks for kind words but the sticky isn't necessary! People like you keep it bumped quite regularily and the thanks are always appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Psousennes View Post

Code:
    thanks buddy! that is what i looked for!

Deleted
    Hello Woz,

I am a really big fan of your Weak Auras Section in the WL-Section.

With some luck I have noticed this post: mmo-champion.com/threads/1258229-How-to-track-Skull-Banners-*Important-for-Destro

I also tried your posted Weak Auras String which was created from Zumzum but I need you help:

a) I can´t run this string like Zumzum in the posted vid. The string on the vid is always visible with a darker color and turns colored once the Banner was applied. By me it always starts to be visible when I am in combat. I have also tested the Load-Section of the string but I can´t figure it out.

b) I have problems with the icons in the string. 3 of them indicates the CD-Time of every Name which is tipped in. So far so good but every time one of the players put a Banner on the ground the Uptime-String is not put over the name of the player and is somewhere else on the screen. I can put it only over one of the 3 icons but then I see 2 icons which doesn´t fit.

Could you please help me and give me instructions how to fix it that it is like on the vid ?

Kind regards
    Cruel

Not sure 100% how in the video there it's being displayed separately for each Warrior, the old string I posted in that thread I posted is a bit different than what you're looking for if you want to duplicate it exactly how he has it. I'm not 100% positive on how to make the aura indicating that their Skull Banner is available nor how to modify the LUA in the aura that indicates the buff being active. If he's still using that same aura I would suggest PMing him directly for the full string he was/is using there.

Deleted
    The bad thing is that I can´t send PMs because I am new here ^^

I think I need to contact him directly in wow.

You should be able to PM him even if you're new I believe. I looked into it more last night and still couldn't figure it out even testing multiple different auras, sorry!

Deleted
    I am searching for a Bar which indicates the left time of Molten Core Proccs and which notice the remaining Molten Core Stacks ?