Page 27 of 49 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    PENDULOUS Pendulous Pendulous. Just accept that you're fucked. Maybe if it wasn't Cincinnati you'd be okay.

Looks like I won MMO2 by a lot. I still have Bengals and AJ Green to go too lol.

Btw guys how many games do they usually play on Monday? In my real life league only me and one other guy, out of ten teams, have someone playing tonight lol.
    Monday Night Football is only one game. There's one on Thursday night (starting like three years ago), and the rest are on Sundays. Week one always has two games on Monday Night.

Yeah, I know I'm fucked, but you never know. The Bengals have a good defense, and the Steelers are terrible right now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh. I've gotten 11 points total from my 2 RB starters this week, and I have over 30 points sitting on my bench. Definitely switching things up for next week.

Not getting the WR production I need though, so unless a miracle happens that's 0-2 on the season. I was supposed to learn this year, BUT not finish last. Not doing well on that so far. =/

10+ Year Old Account

Rebuildin like Jacksonville in this joint.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post

Rebuildin like Jacksonville in this joint.
    Is there a place to see all the waiver claims? I'd like to know if I'm gonna get out-claimed before Thursday right before the game starts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Is there a place to see all the waiver claims? I'd like to know if I'm gonna get out-claimed before Thursday right before the game starts.
    No, I don't believe so. They're private.

6/10 on waivers, I think I'll maybe get 2 or 3 of those. Then I'll decide on trading. So far regretting the CJ Spiller pick at 3. Shoulda gone with Jamaal Charles. Spiller would get SO many more points if he wasn't splitting reps, I guess thats what aggravating me the most about him.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, I don't believe so. They're private.

6/10 on waivers, I think I'll maybe get 2 or 3 of those. Then I'll decide on trading. So far regretting the CJ Spiller pick at 3. Shoulda gone with Jamaal Charles.
    Charles is the only decent thing I got going for me right now. Though, I know Kaepernick will bounce back. But you're basically looking to ditch your whole team. I don't know how you can even manage to do that. Gonna have a ton of low-tier players, so it's even more a guessing game than it already is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Charles is the only decent thing I got going for me right now. Though, I know Kaepernick will bounce back. But you're basically looking to ditch your whole team. I don't know how you can even manage to do that. Gonna have a ton of low-tier players, so it's even more a guessing game than it already is.
    My waivers are actually kinda based off under-performances of their first games against decent defenses.

Honestly this fantasy season is off to a very bad start for me. Not looking good.

10+ Year Old Account
    My waivers are actually kinda based off under-performances of their first games against decent defenses.

Honestly this fantasy season is off to a very bad start for me. Not looking good.
    Oh. You. You're the one who ended up with DeMarco Murray. Guess I should have warned you beforehand.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh. You. You're the one who ended up with DeMarco Murray. Guess I should have warned you beforehand.
    I have more faith in him than most Dallas fans. If he can stay healthy he'll put up decent numbers. If not I have a solid backup.

10+ Year Old Account
    I had one of those weeks where the whole team took the week off, which is easier than barely losing, I'd rather have them all be bad at once than have half play well and barely lose because of some dead weight guys, I will have to decide how much maneuvering I try to make in the wake of their failures, and man, fuck David Wilson so so much

10+ Year Old Account
    I put in 1 waiver claim right after the match ended today, dropping my last pick of the draft for a better player who's still out there, but for the rest I'm actually pretty happy with the players I have. Logically they should be able to perform, problem is mostly getting them to perform at the moment I have them on my active list and not on my bench. I would have won this week if things were decided on best possible lineup, and not line up used (which is the game, I get that, just making a point).

My only real question mark I have on my team that I'm debating whether I should drop him or not is MJD. I've gotten 7.30 points out of him in 2 weeks, and he's supposed to be my RB2. The Jacksonville team is miserable, so they'll be playing from behind a lot, meaning more passing and less running the ball. The offence itsself is also miserable, they have like 10 points scored in 2 weeks, and the ground game has been non-existent, even against a pretty bad Raiders team. And he's also slightly hurt.

When you take all that into consideration it's probably best to cut my losses on him and move on and get a better player that has at least a chance to come in have the potential to break out and have a big game. I'm not seeing MJD do it any time soon, and certainly not in week 3 when Jacksonville is up against the Seahawks D.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they're not scoring, then your RB isn't getting those awesome 6 points jumps for touchdowns.

If my team were healthy, I'd be satisfied, but alas.

I'm in first place KUKUKUKUKU. Only me and one other guy have 2 wins. But guys, AJ Green only scored 10 points for me last night in my steroid scoring league.

I'm waiver #10 so.....Thoughts on fixing my roster (still in my signature)? My kicker is Justin Tucker, he kind of sucks lol, but that's what you get in 14th round. Still, I wanna use this week and your guys' pro knowledge to upgrade my team. ALL advice is welcome.

15+ Year Old Account
    I have more faith in him than most Dallas fans. If he can stay healthy he'll put up decent numbers. If not I have a solid backup.
    Dallas can't run the ball consistently at all. That is almost certainly not going to change over the course of the year. Injury concerns exist, but Dallas simply can't run with the lead.

Not thrilled with my performance through two weeks in our leagues. Downright pissed at one of my teams. My 3 RBs in MMO2 combined for 11 points. 11 fucking points from Ray Rice, MJD, and Ryan Matthews. That thing I said in the NFL thread about MJD having a great year. I'm sorry. I was wrong. Jacksonville is even worse than I thought they would be. Ridley has been awful. I did manage to steal Kyle Rudolph when someone dropped him (seriously, you cray whoever did that. Ponder has no other red zone options).

The good news is I am dominating personnel decisions as I am first in the coach standings having lost 15.62 points in MMO1 and only 5.9 points in MMO2 this season. The bad news? In MMO1 I have lost by .22 and 4.44 points so had I made the correct personnel choice, even if they were minor differences, I'd be 2-0. I'd be 1-1 in MMO2 if I would have made the choices to get that extra 5 point this week but I blame Ray Rice for that loss.

Can't wait to hear the injury report on MJD and Rice as the week goes along. Deep depression incoming.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conscript View Post
    I did manage to steal Kyle Rudolph when someone dropped him (seriously, you cray whoever did that. Ponder has no other red zone options).
    I did that. I picked up Marcellus Bennet in return, and he got me 19 points this week, and seems like a well liked redzone target for Cutler as well. So it comes down to Cutler vs Ponder. I think I'm okay with the choice I made.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    I did that. I picked up Marcellus Bennet in return, and he got me 19 points this week, and seems like a well liked redzone target for Cutler as well. So it comes down to Cutler vs Ponder. I think I'm okay with the choice I made.
    Decent choice then lol. Chicago actually had a functional TE for the first time in like a decade!

The NFL player projections are strange. Detroit plays Washington, who may have the worst defense in the league, and Reggie Bush won't be 100% if he plays (surprise!). Joike Bell is projected to put up 0.00 in that circumstance. I'm confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buck008 View Post
    The NFL player projections are strange. Detroit plays Washington, who may have the worst defense in the league, and Reggie Bush won't be 100% if he plays (surprise!). Joike Bell is projected to put up 0.00 in that circumstance. I'm confused.
    Yeah, I have the same with Giovanni Bernard for 0 points and MJD is projected for 14.5 points with a TD against the Seahawks D. Not buying those projections 1 bit.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Yeah, I have the same with Giovanni Bernard for 0 points and MJD is projected for 14.5 points with a TD against the Seahawks D. Not buying those projections 1 bit.
    I think they messed the MJD ones up. I think they meant to put him at 14.5 yards and a safety against the Hawks.

10+ Year Old Account
    As has been said, NFL player projections are purely for novelty purposes!