Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bbr View Post
    Nobody is making you do the monthly :P
    Though, I feel it'd have been more fair if they'd given the achievement points if you already completed the jumping puzzle itself, so you dont have to re-find the puzzle location.
    Just so you know you can get credit for ones you've already done, just gotta open the chest at the end.
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durzlla View Post
    Just so you know you can get credit for ones you've already done, just gotta open the chest at the end.
    You don't even need to complete the puzzle. Just being at the begining of it gives the credit for the monthly achivement
    Arukas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arukas View Post
    You don't even need to complete the puzzle. Just being at the begining of it gives the credit for the monthly achivement
    Pfffft, thats the easy way out!!
    Youre in the mmo forums and you find mmos boring, Im heading on over to the twilight forums to add my unecessary and shallow 2 cents.

This is great, i've mostly been trying to find them on my own, but there's a certain 5 or so that i just can't seem to find. So for the sake of completion it's time to finish those up with this guide, cheers!

Nice post, thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Winter Wonderland is super easy - it should not be medium - hard.

I got it on my 2nd try and never failed once after that, and the only reason I failed the first time was I briefly got lost at the end and my health ran out. It was nothing compared to the halloween puzzle which took me quite a few tries, mostly because you were jumping blind with all the other characters in your face. It was a true challenge.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    Winter Wonderland is super easy - it should not be medium - hard.

I got it on my 2nd try and never failed once after that, and the only reason I failed the first time was I briefly got lost at the end and my health ran out. It was nothing compared to the halloween puzzle which took me quite a few tries, mostly because you were jumping blind with all the other characters in your face. It was a true challenge.
    The halloween one was only difficult to me due to the fact that i kept getting stuck on objects, and being a sylvari my hit box is located BEHIND my character model, which really throws me off...

That being said, the wintersday one is freaking easy, the only reason i'd say it should be under medium and NOT hard is because it's timed (granted you have a LOT of time, and there's room for a decent amount of errors).

I gotta say, i just did the branded mine last night, it was pretty fun and difficult. i'd rank it on the lower side of medium

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post
    Didn't check. I was busy jumping and dying. I know it wont stay open forever, once I had to ask friend to come down and open it for me.
    The gate closes within a minute I believe (may have taken longer for me to die). To get around needing a buddy to open the gate, once inside the gate, log an alt & position them inside the gate, in the event of dying you can then simply log over to the alt, open the gate & then relog to go through.

10+ Year Old Account
    can some mod sticky this??

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    can some mod sticky this??
    It's linked in the stickied Community Guides & Discussion Index Thread:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...scussion-Index

btw GW2 players should bookmark Dulfys GW2 guides anyway
    Sing like no one is listening - Love like you've never been hurt
    Dance like no one is watching - Masturbate like no one else is on the bus

My favorite jumping puzzle was the one in Southsun Cove. not sure if it's there anymore but I remember it took me hours to do.