View Poll Results: Which feature is better for the next expansion?

Voters
151. This poll is closed
  • Races

74 49.01%
  • Classes

77 50.99%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Classes...I want new gameplay, not a new avatar to stare at.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    Anyway, given the apparent massive amount of work that goes into revamping old character models, I feel that adding new ones to the pile would be somewhat unproductive. I therefor voted classes.
    Because as we all know, balancing Monks has been SO much easier than balancing say, Worgen racials :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by But I Hate You All View Post
    First off what I said was called a opinion, Second we have 11 classes and 34 specs that they can't balance now. We do not need another Class, another race would be cool tho.
    WoW is more balanced now than its ever been. So adding more to the game shouldn't be an issue.

Races are a bigger concern. We're really lacking some solid future race options, Blizzard needs to refurbish the old races, and some of the existing races need some lore.

We'll see what happens, but the game would be better served with a new class over a new race.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teriz View Post
    WoW is more balanced now than its ever been. So adding more to the game shouldn't be an issue.
    ....I'm going to take a guess that you don't play WoW at all anymore. This couldn't be further from the truth.
    BAD WOLF

I'd rather see a new class because there are several races that badly need new lore developed for them and new races would take away from that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    ....I'm going to take a guess that you don't play WoW at all anymore. This couldn't be further from the truth.
    I don't pvp no. And I stopped PvPing because it was full of complainers who blamed "balance issues" on their defeats instead of their own skill level.

However, this silly balance issue comes up every single expansion, because no one is ever happy about balance. So at this point, who cares? The game will never be balanced, and even if it ever did become balanced, there would be someone complaining about balance.

Frankly, its a non-issue.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't pvp no. And I stopped PvPing because it was full of complainers who blamed "balance issues" on their defeats instead of their own skill level.
    People complain about air pollution all the time. Are you going to stop breathing because of it?

However, this silly balance issue comes up every single expansion, because no one is ever happy about balance. So at this point, who cares? The game will never be balanced, and even if it ever did become balanced, there would be someone complaining about balance.

Frankly, its a non-issue.
    I'm guessing you don't believe in global warming either? This is a text book dismissal to avoid an actual discussion you know. 'Pssh x thing that thousands of people are complaining about with numerical data is trivial and doesn't matter, so I say and so it shall be.'
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kittyvicious View Post
    People complain about air pollution all the time. Are you going to stop breathing because of it?

I'm guessing you don't believe in global warming either? This is a text book dismissal to avoid an actual discussion you know. 'Pssh x thing that thousands of people are complaining about with numerical data is trivial and doesn't matter, so I say and so it shall be.'
    I'm dismissing it because Blizzard adds new content and resets the balance each expansion anyway. So yes, the balance issue is pretty irrelevant.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm dismissing it because Blizzard adds new content and resets the balance each expansion anyway. So yes, the balance issue is pretty irrelevant.
    Ok, just double checking that you have no argument or supporting statements other than saying you don't want to talk about it. That's abundantly clear now. I'll just enter into the records that you officially stated you think balance in an MMO is irrelevant. At least Blizzard knows better, even if they aren't good with doing something about it.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    both. i did like the fact that they did both for this xpac. the only problem i had with it was the fact that pandas ended up being neutral. something they said they'd never do. now that they threw that out the window, i'm just gonna sit here and wait for my high elves for the alliance.

I think the current expansion shouldn't have had Pandaren as a playable race at all and should have added ONLY a class if anything. The next one should have neither.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Tough choice, glad to see it's pretty even.

Deleted
    Classes for the games replayabilitiy

Another thread on this? Uncreative
    Oh lawd
    Stating an opinion as fact does not make it fact. Opinions are not fact. So don't be stupid and make a fool of yourself by trying to pass off your opinion as fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by melak View Post
    Classes for the games replayabilitiy
    Yep. I'm really hoping Blizzard goes for the ack to back class option. After the Monk class' awesome gameplay style, I'm interested to see what the next class is like.

I always love new classes in an mmo, new races usually just mean gear is most generic to suit a wider 'shape' of player models and god knows pvpers when new racials appear are .... passionate to say the least.

I'd rather see blizzard go "NECROMANCER, BARD, TINKER, DEMON HUNTER MIC DROPPIN WE OUT" than "now you can be a sporeggan mage... weee!"

Because lets be honest, a new class will get played. It will always be there. A new race will have a starting zone and never be mentioned again.

Deleted
    Add a "neither, no more classes/races please" option. That's what I'd vote for.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Where's the 'both' option? :O

Personally I don't mind which we get, so long as we get at least one of them. If we don't get a new class OR a new race in the next expansion, I'll be very disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    Race -for me. There are already too many classes imho. I'd like to see them focus more on the classes that already exist instead of creating a new one.
    Funny. I feel the exact opposite. Ther are already too many races in the game, and I'd like to see them focus more on the ones that already exist.
    Worgen and Draenei stuff, pl0x?

Vrykul >> new class >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> other new races