10+ Year Old Account
    I was wondering, is it useful to use 70% MS debuff glyph on fights with tons of adds (Sha, Galakras, etc) or these fights are lame for the spec?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    So is Haunt a better filler than MG/DS if you know you will be able to regain shards to spam it via DS on a dying add?
    I didn't any math on that but i've found my dps to be higher spamming haunt rather than using it's debuff to channel MG. On fights like nazgrim it's just insane the burst you can provide on adds.
    Last edited by Gorthan; 2013-09-18 at 02:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by varren View Post
    So is Haunt a better filler than MG/DS if you know you will be able to regain shards to spam it via DS on a dying add?
    Yes, definitely. I'm not sure how much haste is needed for MG/DS to catch up but, probably LMG/DS/BL all stacked together with the recent nerfs? Never, ever cap out on Soul Shards if you're not executing single target using DS with Haunt on target and have big haste buffs up (if even that).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkura View Post
    Yes, definitely. I'm not sure how much haste is needed for MG/DS to catch up but, probably LMG/DS/BL all stacked together with the recent nerfs? Never, ever cap out on Soul Shards if you're not executing single target using DS with Haunt on target and have big haste buffs up (if even that).
    It's not possible to get enough haste for MG/DS to overtake Haunt. MG especially would hit the GCD cap long before it becomes better than Haunt.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ace777 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I need some reforging help, should i go full out on mastrey then go to haste or should i reach a certain break point and then go full out on mastrey. With my current gear i tried going for the 9778( i dont think thats the right number but anyways you know what i mean) haste then full mastrey but i ended up losing alot of mastrey items.
    here is my armory:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Ace/advanced

and should i use UVOL normal over the valor trink.

thank you for your help
    9778 shouldn't be too too difficult at your gear level. Though haven't looked too much at the armory. Yes, UVLS is better than the 522 vp trinket (least I'd hope?). =p As usual, sim your toon, etc, etc, etc, read stickies, etc, etc

Warlock AoE Rotation ( Affliction )

Hey,

Could anyone advise me as to the warlock aoe rotation for affliction - i read icy veins and nox and both have different rotations.

Currently for more than 4 targets I'm doing Soulswap to apply all dots to target 1 - then soulswap + seed on same target then I'm doing inhale on that target and copying all dots in cluding the seed to every possible target i can with exhale before they die.

Nox says to apply all dots to one target + Soulswap + seed - then just spam seed on any target using soulstones on swap + seed.

Icey veins says soulswap + seed and apply dots to as many targets as possible then use grasp

Advise?

Wrong forum! =D

Pop Recklessness and Bladestorm.
    Cairne wanted to thank him again, to offer encouragement, praise for a task so successfully completed. For being able to bear such burdens. But Saurfang was an orc, not a blood elf, and lavish compliments and effusion would not be welcomed or wanted.

omfg! lmao i'm sorry

Quote Originally Posted by satori View Post
    pop recklessness and bladestorm.
    win!

Hmm, I picked up the cleave trinket yesterday. Is there any way to check in logs how much dmg did it copy?

Example kill:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/u...=13951&e=14482

Quote Originally Posted by Anthraxx View Post
    Hmm, I picked up the cleave trinket yesterday. Is there any way to check in logs how much dmg did it copy?

Example kill:
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/u...=13951&e=14482
    Check your damage done by spell and look for the spell Cleave.

10+ Year Old Account
    M-M-M-M-M-Multistrike!

2%? Ridiculous, although we mostly have 1-2 targets up at a time, maybe that's why... Anyone got logs from Galakras/other aoe ish fight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ace777 View Post
    Hey guys,
    I need some reforging help, should i go full out on mastrey then go to haste or should i reach a certain break point and then go full out on mastrey. With my current gear i tried going for the 9778( i dont think thats the right number but anyways you know what i mean) haste then full mastrey but i ended up losing alot of mastrey items.
    here is my armory:
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...e/Ace/advanced

and should i use UVOL normal over the valor trink.

thank you for your help
    yes, you should definately use uvls over the valor trinket.

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone done the calculations of dpsgain when getting Bindings trinket, and then changing race from say Orc to Goblin? If there is a gain at all?

Quote Originally Posted by Shienna View Post
    Has anyone done the calculations of dpsgain when getting Bindings trinket, and then changing race from say Orc to Goblin? If there is a gain at all?
    Don't quote me on this, but the gain you get from being a goblin is afaik a flat percentage, and not a rating increase, and will thusly not benefit from the Purified Bindings of Immerseus, as they only increase your haste (not rating) by X %. Might be that this is wrong or I misinterpret your question, but seems pretty clear to me.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

The Cleave trinket is pretty bad in most of fights, just a few of them have constant aoe dmg to the glyph worth it over the entire encounter.

Deleted
    so are you guys reforging for the ~13k Haste breakpoint? I am 550 item level so I can easily hit it, and Simcraft has haste 0.4 ahead of Mastery for me, but I don't want to waste the gold on regemming just to re-sim and test on dummys.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ouserat/simple

Quote Originally Posted by squidbear View Post
    so are you guys reforging for the ~13k Haste breakpoint? I am 550 item level so I can easily hit it, and Simcraft has haste 0.4 ahead of Mastery for me, but I don't want to waste the gold on regemming just to re-sim and test on dummys.
    Reforge using askmrrobot then export using .simc and copy into simcraft.