Ugh, sorting Flickr takes longgg.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've heard good things about the Corsair H series. I actually plan on getting that exact cooler eventually. I have no idea how USD translates into your country's currency, but for great parts at not so expensive prices, those are what I'd aim for.

http://www.pcper.com/reviews/Cases-a...parison-Testin

As far as that benchmark, I wouldn't even bother with the H80i or the H100i. The noise increase for pretty much 0 gain at the increase price makes it completely not worth it. You could also mount that rad on the back of your case where your rear exhaust fan is.

Haj Puri

Anyone tried the new iOS? I don't like the new folder layout with only 9 icons per page. So much wasted space..

Quote Originally Posted by Fallen Angel View Post
    I have no idea how USD translates into your country's currency
    That's really not the problem, but how items are priced.

H60i is $105+ 18% VAT
    H80i is $130+ 18% VAT

That is also not a problem, I'm willing to spend that money already, I think I'll get H60i with i5 4670K and ASUS Z87-Plus!

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't know the new Haswells were already that cheap. Yeah, that should do you fine. I've never used an Asus board before, and I love my Asrock board, but Asus is a reputable company. I think you'll be alright with that setup. I'd ask the computer forums what they think of those choices and see if they can suggest anything of equal, or better performance for equal or better price. They're pretty good with doing that.

Problem is, Turkish retailers don't have much options... Also yeah, I already bumped my thread with what I'm thinking of getting, I hope they'll pick it up

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Pearl View Post
    Anyone tried the new iOS? I don't like the new folder layout with only 9 icons per page. So much wasted space..
    I hafz iOS7, fucking awful.

Deleted
    I'm eagerly waiting for Android KitKat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    Problem is, Turkish retailers don't have much options... Also yeah, I already bumped my thread with what I'm thinking of getting, I hope they'll pick it up
    If you don't get any reasonable replies in a day or two, I'd go with that. You're not running a huge cost and you're going to get a huge boost over your current setup.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've missed every assignment and every class in the past two weeks, this sickness will make me drop out of school. >.>

Like, I already have to transfer out of Taxonomy because I'm just too far behind to do anything in that class, so I just wasted like, 100 dollars on nothing, and then I get to waste more on another class that I'm going to have difficulties with because I'll be far behind in that class as well.

I'm just not sure I can do it at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

+1
    I'm still working

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I've missed every assignment and every class in the past two weeks, this sickness will make me drop out of school. >.>

Like, I already have to transfer out of Taxonomy because I'm just too far behind to do anything in that class, so I just wasted like, 100 dollars on nothing, and then I get to waste more on another class that I'm going to have difficulties with because I'll be far behind in that class as well.

I'm just not sure I can do it at this point.
    You will survive

Go see a doctor who can give you medicine.

- - - Updated - - -

+ 2

Because blargh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    Go see a doctor who can give you medicine.
    If you've been that sick for the past two weeks you need medical attention. Badly.

Deleted
    post moar jifs

+4

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    post moar jifs

+4
    I will when you pronounce it correctly. (And not the way its been pronounced for all of two minutes)