I'm pretty sure Vodka, the entire guild, changed faction at one point?

Quote Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
    Well its no doubt an advantage, but not THAT big of one. Its not like all the dps race-changed just to get the 5%.

It's just that most of the really hardcore guilds are horde.
    It's not that big? People have multiple 1% wipes on tight enrages and you're calling a 5% damage increase not that big?
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

5% is a big deal no matter how you look at it - especially with tightly tuned fights and under-geared people early on during world first races.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    It's not that big? People have multiple 1% wipes on tight enrages and you're calling a 5% damage increase not that big?
    5% IS a large increase. My point was the fact that not all or even the majority of the dps are trolls. So its more like 1 or 2% increase for the raid as a whole. Its an advantage, but not an insurmountable one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bludvein View Post
    It could be a lot of things, but I don't know for sure. I just think the average age of the horde players hits a little closer to that sweet spot. Old enough to put in a crazy amount of time, but not quite old enough to have other obligations. Of course there are exceptions though.

As for race changing to get that 5% racial, I think you exaggerate big time. I know for fact BL didn't do that, and I really doubt anyone else bothered either.
    Well Horde does have pretty much universally better racials, the only good Alliance race is Worgen and 1% crit isn't as good the Horde racials.

5% maybe if the other class racials are completely useless, which they are not. its' more like 2-3% increase

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    It all balances out in the end though, horde has better DPS and trolls, alliance has stoneform/gift of the naaru as extra defensive cooldowns and worgen sprint to kite Thok for longer periods of time.
    Hey, gift of the Naaru is great against instant kill mechanics!

Quote Originally Posted by Choice View Post
    Anyone else notice that the posts in this thread slowly massively when someone made a dedicated thread to riggnaros bashing? You'd almost think that's what a sizable amount of posts in this thread are. Hm...
    Boss kill frequency also dropped off.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

It all balances out in the end though, horde has better DPS and trolls, alliance has stoneform/gift of the naaru as extra defensive cooldowns and worgen sprint to kite Thok for longer periods of time.

Is this the actual argument horde uses to defend their racials?

Edit: Just saw the "useless shit" part

Quote Originally Posted by barackohmama View Post
    5% maybe if the other class racials are completely useless, which they are not. its' more like 2-3% increase
    Yeah, because Troll doesn't have Berserking as well, which is pretty much the best racials for a lot of specs.

- - - Updated - - -

I laughed out irl when I read the thing about worgen sprint, you definitely made my day. <3
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Is Method still doing the "no video from us until 5 other guilds have killed it" thing?

Are mages bad or something? Method didn't have any mages in for Thok.

Deleted
    I was actually wondering the same thing, does mages suffer more from the p1 (unability to cast ?)
    Also their only mage during this whole progress is Vykina, not that many instant in fire so that might be the problem here.

I'm just guessing though, but seeing BL without any mages on Thok seem to indicate a trend.

Is not a trend, is a fact... mages get trashed by other classes on thok...

Im surprised more peopel are not stacking Warlocks / Hunters....

Quote Originally Posted by Elios View Post
    Is not a trend, is a fact... mages get trashed by other classes on thok...

Im surprised more peopel are not stacking Warlocks / Hunters....
    The horror mages arent viable in a fight where you constantly get interrupted and need best possible dps that you can

15+ Year Old Account
    I'm actually really surprised with how long it's taking to get Seigecrafter down.

Is he that hard?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by seam View Post
    I'm actually really surprised with how long it's taking to get Seigecrafter down.

Is he that hard?
    Yes. It also received a hotfix today if anyone noticed. Not looking forward to this boss in particular lol.

Quote Originally Posted by sasofrass View Post
    Yes. It also received a hotfix today if anyone noticed. Not looking forward to this boss in particular lol.
    Siegecrafter Blackfuse will no longer Overcharge more than one cluster of Crawler Mines per wave on Heroic difficulty.

Thok (10M) seems massively overtuned. Not is there only sick DPS requirements but the healing needed in P1 is just out of control. I'll be surprised if any guild actually kill it this week by the looks of it.

Deleted
    The 10 man seems to have a couple of minor blocks on it yes compared to the 25 mans. But its made for a very interesting race there. As for the 25 man race id love to think that the new guilds on 11/14 have a chance but blood legion and method had such a headstart i cant really see anyone being able to down it first but them.