Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sharam View Post
    Actually he is a Staff Sergeant which is an E-6, and yes he should have gotten better training, i know i got my leadership training when i became a corporal and more so when i attained the rank of E-6. He never saw real combat and was in supply, he wasnt infantry and he tries to act hard when he really isnt.
    then the marines need to work on their fucking NCO training course. fucking hell, the board should of outright noticed off the bat he had some issues and never even passed him in the fucking first place.

i blame his god damn CoC for him even making e-6 (if it's even true). people lie about their rank when they were in the military all the time. so i doubt he even made it past e-3.

anyways, as i said before, some god damn support roll acting hard..... i wonder if he even went overseas. doubtful. fucking turd.

SIGH.....

Fucking. Loser.

I'd be embarrassed as hell to act like this.

I think that fella needs his mummy to change his adult diaper, baby pooped himself again and is taking it out on someone else.

People actually behave like this? Jesus fucking Christ....

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    In all fairness, I don't recall him saying he was a Marine or even a solider. To the best of my knowledge some random person on this thread just threw that out there and it seemed to stick.
    He was he even told me when i asked, hes even stated in interviews that he served for 8 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    Fucking. Loser.

I'd be embarrassed as hell to act like this.

I think that fella needs his mummy to change his adult diaper, baby pooped himself again and is taking it out on someone else.

People actually behave like this? Jesus fucking Christ....
    So you start to insult him because he was insulting someone.

I'm not sure how you're better than him.

Quote Originally Posted by Coar View Post

coming from the person insulting the ghetto talk the priest was spewing.

pot. kettle. black.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Haha, it's hilarious how wrong he is about Atonement. Shit was so OP in ToT, and still is. You would think their healing lead would have said something. I thought these guys are supposed to understand how all the classes work when they build their comp.

He did go overboard in my opinion. There's a difference between being strict and being a straight up asshole.
    I can see his point about atoning while people are dying, but he's not even listening to the guy trying to explain that archangel increases your healing by 25% for 18 seconds and that keeping evangelism up is also pretty important. Smite is basically disc's equivalent of heal for holy priests, the cheap, mana efficient heal that you can basically spam. Except better perhaps since it also procs shields on crits and adds a bit of damage towards the boss. If you want a priest that never/rarely casts damage spells then go with a holy priest. But again, to be fair, I never atone when shit is hitting the fan and people are dying. I switch to what I call "actual heals" and start throwing out PW:S and hard cast heals and penance on people and not the boss. If you're doing it right you should be maintaining evangelism throughout the slower parts of the fight so that you have archangel ready to go when shit does hit the fan.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I find funny about this is that Rig "the raid leader of the best guild in the U.S" invited this person to the guild and put him in the raid. Furthermore, there was no backup, "I will kick you and we will kill it next week." Even when I was raiding in a semi progression us 50th ish guild we had backups sitting at the door waiting even in ptr. In all honesty there is never an excuse to act like that ever in any type of team environment and the whole argument that they are sponsored is trash I ll take that sponsor money and wipe my ass with it. I would not take that from my boss who pays me quite well never mind a video game.

Quote Originally Posted by Ateista View Post
    coming from the person insulting the ghetto talk the priest was spewing.

pot. kettle. black.
    I'm questioning other peoples logic not my own, my logic =/= others logic.

He was he even told me when i asked, hes even stated in interviews that he served for 8 years.
    Well I can believe he was in the military, I knew people who were always getting disciplined because of anger issues in the military. What I have a hard time believing is that he held any kind of leadership position, because it is clear he has no knowledge of the subject nor the self control required to fill such a position.

Quote Originally Posted by annatom View Post
    What I find funny about this is that Rig "the raid leader of the best guild in the U.S" invited this person to the guild and put him in the raid. Furthermore, there was no backup, "I will kick you and we will kill it next week." Even when I was raiding in a semi progression us 50th ish guild we had backups sitting at the door waiting even in ptr. In all honesty there is never an excuse to act like that ever in any type of team environment and the whole argument that they are sponsored is trash I ll take that sponsor money and wipe my ass with it. I would not take that from my boss who pays me quite well never mind a video game.
    What I find funny is that this is not a Blood Legion raid, and you know nothing about the context of the video, you are fueled by the hive-mind of MMO-C.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ateista View Post
    then the marines need to work on their fucking NCO training course. fucking hell, the board should of outright noticed off the bat he had some issues and never even passed him in the fucking first place.

i blame his god damn CoC for him even making e-6 (if it's even true). people lie about their rank when they were in the military all the time. so i doubt he even made it past e-3.

anyways, as i said before, some god damn support roll acting hard..... i wonder if he even went overseas. doubtful. fucking turd.

SIGH.....
    Yeah I know, but i've seen pics of him in uniform, he did go overseas for a tour but never saw combat. He was i believe supply which doesnt do jack shit except give out supplies lol. With Marine Corps training once you become and NCO which is E-4 you go through the NCO course which is basically a leadership period where you are taught how to become a proper leader, and again once you become an E-5 and when you reach E-6 you go through S/NCO training course. Now if you dont follow through with your leadership training you wont be a good leader and alot of marines forget that shit. If he tried snapping at me like that i would definetly put him back into his place, no one deserves to be disrespected regardless of whatever is happening.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nah. It's more of another coward behind a keyboard. You can give constructive criticism without being a dick.

Quote Originally Posted by annatom View Post
    For the way it sounds this is not exactly clear. It seems like this is NOT a video of Blood Legion, but some other more casual guild in which the BL guy was running the raid. To that degree I think he can be criticized. If this was a BL raid then I have no sympthy for the Priest simply because the Priest was choosing to raid as part of BL and thus should have been prepared to meet the expectations of being a healer in a top raiding guild. Furthermore, if this is the culture of BL don't show up and expect to be treated differently. Whatever BL is doing it has pushed them to arguably the top guild in the world how they work internally is their business.

Yeah I know, but i've seen pics of him in uniform, he did go overseas for a tour but never saw combat. He was i believe supply which doesnt do jack shit except give out supplies lol. With Marine Corps training once you become and NCO which is E-4 you go through the NCO course which is basically a leadership period where you are taught how to become a proper leader, and again once you become an E-5 and when you reach E-6 you go through S/NCO training course. Now if you dont follow through with your leadership training you wont be a good leader and alot of marines forget that shit. If he tried snapping at me like that i would definetly put him back into his place, no one deserves to be disrespected regardless of whatever is happening.
    oh believe me, the same thing works for the army. different courses for each NCO rank.

ugh, i'm literally shaking at this point. no combat experience, talks hard, combat support... i'm going to go kill shit on D3.

10+ Year Old Account
    His ignorant yelling is complete bullshit. And I'm not sure how anyone could support him. I have never been a fan of Blood Legion because of this attitude. The constant arrogant attitude of these people is ridiculous, this isn't the fucking military, its a game, even if they are sponsored, you don't have people screaming profanity and calling someone fucking stupid at a job and not expect someone to get laid out, or legal action to be taken.

Pathetic leadership.

He's a clown because he didn't just toss the Priest. Maybe they could hold #1 for more than a day if he'd make the tough decisions like that.

I am allowed to have an opinion on someone based on what I have seen of them. Such a thing is human nature. I will not however lose my cool like that to anyone over a trivial matter (don't try to argue that it wasn't trivial).

I can safely assume most of the human race would agree with me on this. He acted like a baby on rage pills because someone wasn't playing the way he wanted. Do you refute this point?

No, the reason I believe he was in the right in that particular instance was because it was obvious the priest simply didn't care about the game as much as the people around him did, he was just a ginormous weight on the progression of said guild, he was indifferent to his own mistakes and there is nothing more frustrating than someone being ignorant when they are working with an active environment that requires someones attention 100% I can take your question and reverse it on you: Would you not get frustrated at a co-worker if they blatantly didn't care about their job, didn't do their required tasks on time and overall brought the workplace production down?
    Oh my gosh I would absolutely be frustrated! But instead of screaming profanities, I would work to constructively resolve it.

Deleted
    I don't like his attitude. If he was a good raid leader he would know the whole raid motivation just went in the can with that. How can he expect someone to do his job after being yelled at like that? You tell them what they're doing wrong, you let them talk and if you still can't get them to do their job, you replace them. You never yell at people. Yelling solves nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by piin View Post
    Oh my gosh I would absolutely be frustrated! But instead of screaming profanities, I would work to constructively resolve it.
    Which is exactly what he did for the two days prior, the priest's attitude still not improving.