Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    Rooting for:

Sanitas to get World First 10 man and cause a huge upset by beating Paragon.

Midwinter to get US 1st ahead of Blood Legion

Blood Legion to fall apart and finish outside the top 10.

Would also love to see Midwinter, ScrubBusters or Immersion to make a dramatic comeback and finish in the top 3 seeing as they are ally and have a huge disadvantage. Not to mention the fact Midwinter is a honest, friendly guild unlike Blood Legion who are a disgrace to the online gaming community.

Immersion are cool guys too but currently in 20th place, pull your finger out guys, stop playing GTA:V and do some progression.

Also who is currently winning the race going off time spent raiding. Method and 'Blood Legion' have spent the most time raiding and are naturally leading the race. Would be more impressive if another guild got to 11/14 in half the time it took those guys to.
    Immersion and SB only raid evenings. No offense to them, they have great players, but it's literally impossible for them to be top 3.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by DarthThrall View Post
    Rooting for:

Sanitas to get World First 10 man and cause a huge upset by beating Paragon.

Midwinter to get US 1st ahead of Blood Legion

Blood Legion to fall apart and finish outside the top 10.

Would also love to see Midwinter, ScrubBusters or Immersion to make a dramatic comeback and finish in the top 3 seeing as they are ally and have a huge disadvantage. Not to mention the fact Midwinter is a honest, friendly guild unlike Blood Legion who are a disgrace to the online gaming community.

Immersion are cool guys too but currently in 20th place, pull your finger out guys, stop playing GTA:V and do some progression.

Also who is currently winning the race going off time spent raiding. Method and 'Blood Legion' have spent the most time raiding and are naturally leading the race. Would be more impressive if another guild got to 11/14 in half the time it took those guys to.
    I'd like to see Excorsus do something big

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Immersion and SB only raid evenings. No offense to them, they have great players, but it's literally impossible for them to be top 3.
    "SB" means foolish idiot in Chinese

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by EvreliaGaming View Post
    Not to mention we (ScrubBusters) only raid 6 hours each night, compared with the 12-16 of other guilds - I'd say it's extremely unlikely you'd see us top 3
    How's Spoils for you all? 1 energy wipe here. It dies tonight! /NSS :<

And yeah, for the early bosses at least (aka everything but the last one), only evening raiding guilds won't break in to the top 5. Maybe on Garrosh if it's a true block, there may be some pulling back.

Can't wait for Thok as a mage. Hope Zenevieva will join me in /wristcutting.
    Last edited by mmoccdb78603ca; 2013-09-20 at 03:47 PM.

Deleted
    Paragon is worth nothing without Lappe?

Deleted
    Can't wait for Thok as a mage. Hope Zenevieva will join me in /wristcutting.
    Maybe you can convince them to bubble you!

world first alliance thok will be the most impressive kill of the tier so far

Deleted
    At the end its just a few guilds who race for wf, Method, Blood Legion, Exorsus, Envy and Paragon. I dont think any other guild plays the times they do. There is no possibility for other guilds to be at top. I mean skillwise all will be similar but its the extra effort that makes or breaks it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kritisch View Post
    At the end its just a few guilds who race for wf, Method, Blood Legion, Exorsus, Envy and Paragon. I dont think any other guild plays the times they do. There is no possibility for other guilds to be at top. I mean skillwise all will be similar but its the extra effort that makes or breaks it.
    Stars says hello.

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    One CR guild (dont know name) mange to kill it today.

Quote Originally Posted by onemanaleft View Post
    http://img6.ngacn.cc/attachments/mon...c315ba2792.jpg

Style at CN-Rhonin Alliance guild, 25-man heroic Thok down

So how many days will Paragon be stuck on Thok before it's adjusted in 10m? Anyone with any idea how close they are?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by elucidate View Post
    Stars says hello.
    Stars? Must be trolling...

Infracted: Please don't call other posters trolls. - Nobleshield
    Last edited by Nobleshield; 2013-09-20 at 04:57 PM.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EdisonChen View Post

Forbidden.

Quote Originally Posted by tinatus View Post
    I think they need 4 healers for 10-man heroic Thok

Quote Originally Posted by EdisonChen View Post

I feel the way chinese gear works pretty much negates the difference from having Trolls, so I don't think it's the same.

Quote Originally Posted by tinatus View Post
    While I don't think this is true clearly something is up. Usually paragon was miles ahead next 10man. Right now I heard absolutely nothing about what's up with them. Sad as I always was a sucker for a good paragon gossip.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hlx View Post
    While I don't think this is true clearly something is up. Usually paragon was miles ahead next 10man. Right now I heard absolutely nothing about what's up with them. Sad as I always was a sucker for a good paragon gossip.
    Either that or it could be that the boss they're on is simply close to impossible with current gear while the previous bosses were doable for several guilds... Would be interesting to know tho, as Seita said that the previous setup in ToT was the strongest they've ever had, its quite likely that the replacements they have now cannot live up to their predecessors.

Quote Originally Posted by Infidel View Post
    Would be interesting to know tho, as Seita said that the previous setup in ToT was the strongest they've ever had, its quite likely that the replacements they have now cannot live up to their predecessors.
    Did paragon lost anyone else besides lappe? Also I remember devahi mentioning that Xeno is getting back to raiding - is that true? Is she back?