Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Heroes that are support. I personally hate being support.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
    Im terrible at carries but, weaver? Dear god. Ive never seen anyone carry with that hero, nor have I done it myself, he just seems like such a worthless waste of a pick. His attack animation is downright awful as well.

Never again T_T
    Oh man, you are missing out. A good weaver is a glorious 1v5'ing beast of a hero.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tough for me because it's a toss up between Meepo or void.

Meepo is a nuisance to manage but I have been getting better at him although to tell the truth I still don't feel good enough with him to ever really play him in a not-bot match. He's very hard to just play and wishy washy about in a real match simply because if you can't execute his large amount of micro management you are going to do jack in the end.

Void is probably the hero I have had the most frustrating plays with. The last time I played him I was with a team that would no co-operate and made chronos a living nightmare. People dive straight into a fight making it incredibly difficult to not get them with the chrono. It was a game where I could please nobody with my chronos because my team just didn't play around the idea of chrono in the first place. If I chrono when my team are all stuck in then I will get them, if I don't then I'm only half a hero. Why did I not initiate with my chrono? Because my team was crap at positioning and always got picked off.

So I guess for me it's void.

I suck at Io. Even tho he is considered the most overpowered and broken hero in the game. Oh and Lone Druid.

Im terrible at carries but, weaver? Dear god. Ive never seen anyone carry with that hero, nor have I done it myself, he just seems like such a worthless waste of a pick. His attack animation is downright awful as well.

Never again T_T
    My history with weaver:

Last 5 games. All won.

1st game: 22-3-15
    2nd: 15-5-24
    3rd: 9-7-13 (not that good )
    4th: 32-1-7
    5th: 28-3-11

He seems like a decent hero. Just get your Linken and Deso and start wrecking everyone. Overall i got a 70% win rate with him with 35 games or so (He is my second best hero. My best is Bounty with a 75% win rate with over 45 games).
    Last edited by Zogarth; 2013-09-21 at 09:46 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sven/Invoker. 0% win rate but I wouldn't say I'm bad at them. I have heroes with high win rates who I consider myself bad with :/

Just goes to show that its all about the team.

Ancient Apparition I really can't play this hero at all really don't like him

I'm just a very bad Spectre
    "Loss of blood... My only weakness!"
    ~ Warlord Khan, Magicka

Anyway, if you don't already see where I'm going with this, allow me to spell it out: the only meaningful MMORPG "endgame" -- i.e., something novel to do after the progression process is over -- is that of the sandbox.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bristleback. I just tend to lose every single game I play with him.

- - - Updated - - -

Never again T_T
    WUUUT! SMITE THEE OH HOLY GOD!

Weaver's legit! >.<

Invoker only, cuz i didn't like to play with him.
    Also, love multi-task heroes
    s2 Meepo.

10+ Year Old Account
    I hate Skywrath... he is so bad against BKB heroes. specially Naix

10+ Year Old Account
    Meepo, but im determined to practice in bot matches till i can use him decent since ive seen some people absolutely destroy teams with him.

Drow Ranger sad but true

Can't get accustomed to her shitty attack animation. Oh, and I never stay out of teamfight, so I get pwned very often when playing her.

I would rather leave a game than play Ezalor.

Probably Rubick I'm horrible with his abilities.

Lone Druid. I play carry in my team, but i just can't play Lone properly... I can play Meepo with no problems, micro-management is not anything i find difficult but... god i just hate to play Lone Druid.

Quote Originally Posted by Grading View Post
    Anything that requires multitasking. I'm extremely bad at RTS games.
    This + Invoker since my wireless keyboard is a piece of crap and dc's so thats a no no for me playing Invoker.

Deleted
    It's a tie between Undying & Warlock. Might have to do with the fact that I hate them both equally.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sygil View Post
    Sven/Invoker. 0% win rate but I wouldn't say I'm bad at them. I have heroes with high win rates who I consider myself bad with :/

Just goes to show that its all about the team.
    Yea, I have like 27% win with Puck and I have around 3 in k/d on him. And I see Puck as one of my strongest heroes. I perform well on him 9/10

Anything that has means extra units to control - Chen, Visage, etc

Quote Originally Posted by Nikeyeia View Post
    I just played Chen for the first time.

Yeap.
    Played Chen for the first time a few days ago and that didn't go well.
    I could say Elder Titan, I don't get that hero...