Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

If you could combine 3 SPECS of DIFFERENT CLASSES into a NEW CLASS, it would be...

If you could combine 3 SPECS of DIFFERENT CLASSES into a NEW CLASS, it would be...

****************************************************************************************** ************
    Blade Master

Specs: Arms(warrior) Windwalker(Monk), Subtlelity(Rogue)

Primary weapon\: 2 handed exe, 2 handed swords, or Staves,Polearms

New unique item: Banner instead of cloaks for back item

Primary stats: Agility

Armour type: Leather

The Blade Master in wc3 can turn invisble, uses a katana and was an Agi type Hero, so I think the choices I've made makes most sense for a Blade Master. Blade Masters can 'Wind Walk' and has a bushido feel to it hence why I chose Monk's Windwalker spec, while also uses 2 handed weapon like an Arms warrior while at the same time a master or stealth like WOW's Rogue.

****************************************************************************************** **************

****************************************************************************************** ************
    Dark Ranger

I choose Dark Ranger. They can spec into Unholy (Minion heavy dps), Surv (Magic Damaged Ranged weapon DPS) or Shadow(DOTS and mind-effecting spells)

Dark Ranger's wear mail and uses bow as their primary weapon. All races may choose to be a Dark Ranger except for Pandaren. Dark Rangers mainly focuses on their Agility.

****************************************************************************************** **************

Here how would you play the game;

Step 1
    Pick out a general idea; eg a Name of the class you would like to see;

eg I choose Dark Ranger

Step 2
    Pick 3 specs* of 3 different from 3 different classes that would fit your new class;

for example I choose Survival(hunter), Unholy(DK), Shadow(priest) for my version of the Dark Ranger.

Step 3
    Tell us why you've chosen the specs;

The Dark Ranger is a bow using(Survival Hunter) that can summon the dead (Unholy DK) and a bit vampiric while at the same time can manipulate the minds of his or her enemies (Shadow Priest)

Step 4

What kind of armor** does your class wear? What is your class's weapon proficiency?

The Dark Ranger can wear mail type armor and uses bow as his or her primary weapon
    |
    Step 5
    Pick Races*** that can play as the class;

All races can be a Dark Ranger with the exception of Pandaren. ( Same lore issue as DK Pandaren)

Step 6
    What is the primary stat**** of your new class?

The Dark Ranger's primary stat is Agility.

Optional stuff
    *You can rename the specs esp if you've chosen specs with the same name; eg (Frost Dk Frost Mage)

**use this math for armour type;
    Armour type values:
    Cloth = 1
    Leather = 2
    Mail= 3
    Plate 4

New class armor type = ( spec 1 armor type + spec 2 armor type + spec 3 armor type)/3
    Round the number to the nearest integer.

***use this math for numbers of races can play as this class:

Number of playable races of new class = (playable race class 1 + playable race class 2 + playable race class 3)/3
    Round the number to the nearest integer.

****Stats formula

Primary stat's value:
    Spirit = 1
    Int = 2
    Agi = 3
    Str = 4

New class primary stat = (primary stat spec 1 + primary stat class 2 + primary stat class 3)/3
    Last edited by Hyde; 2013-09-21 at 01:20 PM.

Omega Healer

Disc Priest/Holy Paladin/Resto Shaman

Mastery: Illuminated Healing + Shield Discipline + Deep Healing

Yeah...

10+ Year Old Account
    If I could combine 3 specs into a new class I would call it; The Homogenizator. It can play any spec, but you can have no more than 3 active specs. Visit a trainer to swap specs. Then you never need to reroll again!!

Quote Originally Posted by volkanik View Post
    Omega Healer

Disc Priest/Holy Paladin/Resto Shaman

Mastery: Illuminated Healing + Shield Discipline + Deep Healing

Yeah...
    Tell me more, w00t and I really forgot about MASTERY

Having said; even though your class has 3 specs, like any other classes; you can excel in only 1 spec Think Talent Tree prior MOP!

Priest(ess) of the Moon

Specs: Balance(Druid) Marksmanship(Hunter), Holy(Priest)

Primary weapon: Crossbow, Staff, Polearm

Primary stats: Spirit (converts to crit. like Ele Shamans)

Armour type: Cloth
    Last edited by Palapwn; 2013-09-21 at 01:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shuji V2 View Post
    If I could combine 3 specs into a new class I would call it; The Homogenizator. It can play any spec, but you can have no more than 3 active specs. Visit a trainer to swap specs. Then you never need to reroll again!!
    That would be Druid

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Palapwn View Post
    Priest(ess) of the Moon

Specs: Balance(Druid) Marksmanship(Hunter), Holy(Priest)

Primary weapon: Crossbow, Staff, Polearm

: Banner instead of cloaks for back item

Primary stats: Agility and Spirit

Armour type: Cloth
    Nice one!

Would it have any special mount speficic class such as a White Tiger or can summon a ride-able OWL? Trivia; the original Priestess of The Moon was intended to be a flying Hero unit that rides a giant owl but was scraped because it would be too OP.

A hunter that can heal and tank. And his pet too. That is what I want. Some kind of blood holy hunter with a warrior priest pet

Quote Originally Posted by Mosotti View Post
    A hunter that can heal and tank. And his pet too. That is what I want. Some kind of blood holy hunter with a warrior priest pet
    So just combine a Healer of any spec, a BM hunter and a tank of any spec

Priest, but I want disc to be a melee spec (prefferably tank)
    "Everything always changes. The best plan lasts until the first arrow leaves the bow." - Matrim Cauthon

Quote Originally Posted by Chrus View Post
    Priest, but I want disc to be a melee spec (prefferably tank)
    Clarify more please? Would it be a Tank Pali + Disc Priest or more likely a Prot Warrior + Disc Priest? What would be the third spec?

OVERPOWERED PVP CLASSMASTER named: Reality-Shaper

Rogue/Mage/Shaman

Stealth, Blind, Garrote, Time Wrap, Mirror Images, Smoke Bombs, Alter Time, Poisons applying by Ice Bombs/Lances + healing of Shaman.

It's be Cloth/Leather/Mail wearer, which one is better for your PvP skills!

Main Stat: Probably Int.

New unique item: after every kill you have head of your opponent killed near your belt.

Primary Weapon: Glaives, with your new RageForging skills you can combine 2 daggers to one! (+int and +agi daggers)

Specs: Sublety Rogue/Restoration Shaman/Frost Mages

Under your Discipline(new energy thing) you have 5 BLOOD runes, after every kill in PvP one rune is activated, after reaching cap(5 runes), you can active Omega Mode which is increasing your critical strike damage by 55%, critical strike chance by 20% and stamina by 100%, also you cannot be CC'ed for 10 sec. While being in Omega Mode, every attack you do deal 5% amount of damage to everyone on the battleground/arena and slow they walk/attack speed by 25%.

This is serious comment.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2013-09-21 at 02:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    OVERPOWERED PVP CLASSMASTER

Rogue/Mage/Shaman

Stealth, Blind, Garrote, Time Wrap, Mirror Images, Poisons applying by Ice Bombs/Lances + healing of Shaman.

This is serious comment.
    Hahaha cool, So I'm guessing subtlety, frost and restor?

I wont bother to list specs since its obvious for the most part.

I'd make a necromancer.

I honestly don't know why every mmo doesn't have a necromancer these days.

And no, warlocks and death knights are not necromancers.

Duelist

Arms / Combat / Windwalker

The Duelist is a class that is confortable in any sort of melee, two-handed, dual wielding, or bare-handed, fighting with finesse instead of brute force. As such, it's primary stat is Agility.

The Duelist wears Light armor and can be played by any race except Goblins and Dwarves.

Affliction Warlock and Unholy DK and Resto Shaman

For heavy Witchdoctor power! Diseases, more dots, lifedrains, more health steal, crippling auras. I'd play it any day!
    Last edited by Cirque; 2013-09-21 at 02:01 PM.

Keeper of Flame

Spec: Fire mage
    Spec: Destro lock
    Spec: Fury Warrior (but with revamp to make all melee based attacks be fire based damage)

Basically just revamp the 3 above specs to be ALL about fire.

Even the Fury Warrior is a clothie, but has passive talents that increase armor through some sort of flame shield

No frost nova for the fire mage. Nothing but fire. fire fire fire.

Int is main stat as the fury warrior ends up being a melee fire mage basically with his weapons being the vehicle of the fire damage.
    Last edited by piin; 2013-09-21 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Alcsaar View Post
    I wont bother to list specs since its obvious for the most part.

I'd make a necromancer.

I honestly don't know why every mmo doesn't have a necromancer these days.

And no, warlocks and death knights are not necromancers.

But pray tell your chosen spec? I would choose Unholy DK, Frost mage and Demonology Warlock!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by piin View Post
    Keeper of Flame

Spec: Fire mage
    Spec: Destro lock
    Spec: Fury Warrior (but with revamp to make all melee based attacks be fire based damage)

Basically just revamp the 3 above specs to be ALL about fire.

Even the Fury Warrior is a clothie, but has passive talents that increase armor through some sort of flame shield

No frost nova for the fire mage. Nothing but fire. fire fire fire.
    AWESOME IDEA!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Valenhil View Post
    Duelist

Arms / Combat / Windwalker

The Duelist is a class that is confortable in any sort of melee, two-handed, dual wielding, or bare-handed, fighting with finesse instead of brute force. As such, it's primary stat is Agility.

The Duelist wears Light armor and can be played by any race except Goblins and Dwarves.
    Ouch, I think Dwarf should be able to be an awesome DUELIST! But that would be just my 2 cents!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Affliction Warlock and Unholy DK and Resto Shaman

For heavy Witchdoctor power! Diseases, more dots, lifedrains, more health steal, crippling auras. I'd play it any day!
    Nice! So is it a Troll Only class?

Nooo not troll only haha I'd be sad. Unless trolls look like Vol'jin, I suppose. I don't know about races. I'd dig an evil dark tauren witchdoctor!

Necromancer class would be awesome, I hope some day Blizzard will make Unholy DKs Necromancers with Int Plate Gear.

Also, my idea is edited and completely new informations has been added. Enjoy! (haha)

Also Blademasters and Dark Rangers should be new classes, along with tinkers and Demon Hunters, though I think there are bigger chances for getting DH or Tinkers.
    Last edited by Eazy; 2013-09-21 at 02:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cirque View Post
    Nooo not troll only haha I'd be sad. Unless trolls look like Vol'jin, I suppose. I don't know about races. I'd dig an evil dark tauren witchdoctor!
    Ah so this is more like Diablo 3's WitchDoc instead of WOW's witchdoc? Cool

and on Unrelated note; Pack master aka Druid of the Scythe (Worgen Only)

Feral Druid + Enhance Shaman + BM hunter

Yo so I hear you like wolves; so you become a wolf, so your Were wolf turns into a wolf while taming a wolf and can summon spirit wolf!

Mastery; Wolf Pack; Your offensive can summon another freaking wolf that attacks your enemy for 15 seconds, up to 3 of this summoned wolf can be active at a single time.