10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Haywire5714 View Post
    A Blood legion nerd scream video would be super cool
    curious as to why this is a thing. Ive never really understood it is all. I think the one that I did enjoy was wf h dw where there is a calm YES. Then there is one dude having a spaz attack. But other than that the whole "nerd scream" thing seems odd to me.
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fnx- View Post
    Well yes, since harder boss was made AFTER, they can't know if something harder will come. On aother note, who said that about Sinestra :/?

Consindering how "short" of a fight Blackfuse is vs Ragnaros, Sha and Lei Shen, yes it's really hard.
    For instance Paragon had one more wipe (340somthing) wipe on Animus than on Lei Shen.
    Animus took 2 days and 19 hours according to wowprogress.
    Lei Shen took 6 days and 19 hours.

Now there is a raid reset in there and they can't really be compared properly, but fight length definitely plays a role.

-_- Riggs.. Dude. You're not the internet kill video police. If people want to release it, so be it. People were already streaming the fight last night and had over 2000 viewers. If people don't want to watch the videos, then they will not. Just as well, people should be allowed to release videos without criticism from you about any of it. Annoying.
    Now this is some bullshit. The people who are on blackfuse hc at this moment are competing with each other. If there is a video to watch that shows how to deal with the fight, they will watch it. How could you claim that you did your math homework all by yourself, if you asked your mother about the answers?
    The reason many people are in these highly progressed guilds, is because they want to experience the maximum difficulty of fights while figuring out how to handle it. Bragging rights play in there also.

As far as I can hear, blackfuse is a fight where you basically clutch your butt cheeks and hope for the best. Those fights are great and a fucking pain at the same time; they are just rough and demanding.
    Last edited by mmocea9cec0ead; 2013-09-22 at 09:33 PM.

I Like how some people say "Oh dont release the video, let the other guilds enjoy the encounter and learn how awesome fight that was bla bla bla"

bullshit, you just dont want the other guilds near you on the other boss...

but i like how they pretend to be gentlemans.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bclumas View Post
    I went to Riggs' twitter page to see his statement about the "hardest ever" and found this:

-_- Riggs.. Dude. You're not the internet kill video police. If people want to release it, so be it. People were already streaming the fight last night and had over 2000 viewers. If people don't want to watch the videos, then they will not. Just as well, people should be allowed to release videos without criticism from you about any of it. Annoying.
    Killing bosses after watching a kill movie is like playing a different game. Although random people who wont be killing the boss for months would love to see the fight being done, raiders from the top guilds appreciate the challenge of doing the fight off their own back.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinnermighty View Post
    Animus was a lot of 5-30sec pulls, and was purely about strat really.
    It still took top guilds 3-4 days to kill it, just like siegecrafter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sasofrass View Post
    It still took top guilds 3-4 days to kill it, just like siegecrafter.
    Interrupting Jolt says hello.

Classic Herod: Sinnermighty - Blood Legion (Unretired)

Quote Originally Posted by Pacteh View Post
    Killing bosses after watching a kill movie is like playing a different game. Although random people who wont be killing the boss for months would love to see the fight being done, raiders from the top guilds appreciate the challenge of doing the fight off their own back.
    It's absolutely a different game, but that's not what's going on here. There isn't a precedent being set. This has happened.. how many times now? Enough to where people were already cynical enough to reference this several times many pages prior. We knew it was coming. If you all wish to release your kill video, you should be able to without worrying (not that you really would) what the heck Riggs might say, think, or do. It's a, truthfully, weak plea to have you all do something he wants you all to do. He's tried getting mad. Being passive aggressive. And now.. polite? Sad. A lot of different tactics over the years to attempt to control a situation that nobody has the right to control in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Elios View Post
    I Like how some people say "Oh dont release the video, let the other guilds enjoy the encounter and learn how awesome fight that was bla bla bla"

Lol, plus if they don't want to be spoiled by videos... they can just not watch it. As simple as that.

10+ Year Old Account

in the end it is a competition and the same guild that copied the strat you used on boss x, could just blaze thought boss y on their own and now youre behind. Basically shot yourself in the foot. In something like this I would say figure it out on your own. It is what it is, everyone that just wants to see it will have to wait.
    14/14h and finally done

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    For instance Paragon had one more wipe (340somthing) wipe on Animus than on Lei Shen.
    Animus took 2 days and 19 hours according to wowprogress.
    Lei Shen took 6 days and 19 hours.

Now there is a raid reset in there and they can't really be compared properly, but fight length definitely plays a role.
    +80% of Dark Animus wipes was 5-20sec pulls.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was? it still is lol

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    in the end it is a competition and the same guild that copied the strat you used on boss x, could just blaze thought boss y on their own and now youre behind. Basically shot yourself in the foot. In something like this I would say figure it out on your own. It is what it is, everyone that just wants to see it will have to wait.

I'm not saying that they should release the video right away, i'm saying that this "oh let them learn the boss bla bla bla" is bullshit. Obviously you are afraid that they will steal your tatics, and thats fine.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lokithor View Post
    Was? it still is lol
    I won't consider Dark Animus as a boss any guild should progress on now since it's last tier.

In case someone should do it, you could prob zerg it now with the 20% without any problems as well (Was even done back in ToT as progress for some 10man guilds)

I fail to see how not wanting a video released for awhile is BS? i'm with Rigg, it changes the game when there's a video out, and a stream of a random guild pulling it doesn't count, if you have a working kill strat from a video you'll use it, don't use this " they don't have to watch it" BS, they're competing for world top 5, they'll do whatever they need to do to win.

10+ Year Old Account
    I won't consider Dark Animus as a boss any guild should progress on now since it's last tier.

In case someone should do it, you could prob zerg it now with the 20% without any problems as well (Was even done back in ToT as progress for some 10man guilds)

True enough. I just did it lst night on an alt over openraid. needless to say thats what happened lol

Deleted
    Which is my point. A fight can definitely be difficult without taking weeks to kill.
    Lol, plus if they don't want to be spoiled by videos... they can just not watch it. As simple as that.
    Dumb argument. Imagine yourself in the position of a highly progressed raider who enjoys challenge and competition.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not saying that they should release the video right away, i'm saying that this "oh let them learn the boss bla bla bla" is bullshit. Obviously you are afraid that they will steal your tatics, and thats fine.
    like i said the same guild that copied your strat got the same boss you where working on down and now youre the one behind. understand what i mean now? in this little "race" thing they are doing there is no hand holding between guilds. every guild for themself so what do you expect?

ps: I dont represent any guild in this its just the most logical reason why they dont release kill vids on a important boss right away. No need to take it personal friend.
    14/14h and finally done

Any word from Method, BL, or Paragon comparing Siegecrafter to the Paragons in terms of difficulty? I want to know if Paragons will get the same praise as Siegecrafter once they are downed.

Quote Originally Posted by bclumas View Post
    I went to Riggs' twitter page to see his statement about the "hardest ever" and found this:

I think you're trying a little too hard to hate on Rigg.

You have to consider the position of Blackfuse in the raid.

He's not the final boss. If he had the same relative tuning as Garrosh surely has, with those mechanics...

...just don't think about it. Especially if it's at the level of relative tuning as normal.