Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    Yea, a week in Europe lasts longer than a week in the US, you're spot on Sir.
    I've seen quite a few dumb remarks and this one is very much up there.
    Your quoting is broken.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Quote Originally Posted by lappee View Post
    remind me how they have more time? they just have the time later than BL...
    lappee, first grats on your Siege kill! awesome job. The thing is US guilds will have the one day advantage on each reset, its stressful for EU guilds since each week after reset they get more gear, isnt it the case? like on Wednesdays they already have reached the late bosses with better gear, while you just need to start clearning content

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    lappee, first grats on your Siege kill! awesome job. The thing is US guilds will have the one day advantage on each reset, its stressful for EU guilds since each week after reset they get more gear, isnt it the case? like on Wednesdays they already have reached the late bosses with better gear, while you just need to start clearning content
    ok but, now while the US guilds are clearing the first stuff the EU guilds are still working on last weeks progression.
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    I'm not blaming the guilds, they simply are playing a different version of the game. And no, Asia has been getting the patches 2 days after US for quite a while, get your info right.

Nope, they get the same amount per week, yet Blood Legion starts their week earlier. They'll always have an advantage in that they can see bosses after release / clear (and therefore gearup) earlier.
    I mean the first couple of years in wow history not recent years
    Im not sure abouttw and kr realms but cn realms been suffering 8days delay since vanilla it was only reduced to 2 days in this patch
    Which means when us ppl star fighting h mode they were just able to clear normal tot

Sry for typo im using a new phone

Quote Originally Posted by Xjev View Post
    Yes, that's exactly what happens, and what's wrong in Redrum's logic.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    ok but, now while the US guilds are clearing the first stuff the EU guilds are still working on last weeks progression.
    I... don't think you're serious at all. Please tell me you aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by oysterwjc View Post
    I mean the first couple of years in wow history not recent years
    Im not sure abouttw and kr realms but cn realms been suffering 8days delay since vanilla it was only reduced to 2 days in this patch
    Which means when us ppl star fighting h mode they were just able to clear normal tot
    Except it's recent times that we're discussing, because if you didn't notice this is the siege of orgrimmar raid world first thread.

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by laplacedemon View Post
    W... What?

You know the time you think Method gained is there because EU gets the patch later than US. Nobody has more time, everyone has the same 'week', but the week for US starts earlier and therefore ends earlier compared to EU, whose week start late and resets late...
    unless im not understanding something which could be the same time us gets eu gets aswell but on the tail end of the lockout week?
    Chaos! Madness! Like a hug for your brain!¯\(°_o)/¯
    Quote Originally Posted by Alpheus View Post
    People doing below 200k dps? Ain't nobody got time for that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smartazjb0y View Post
    Why? Why should content be gated behind skill?
    14/14h and finally done

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    unless im not understanding something which could be the same time us gets eu gets aswell but on the tail end of the lockout week? or am I half potato?
    Yeah and US gets to see the bosses with more gear first. Basically EU gains nothing, US does.

In this thread:

"BL gets a 12 hour headstart. They don't count!"

What about the hotfix to Klaxxi that went in after the US servers went down?

"Doesn't matter. Method got world first."

Quote Originally Posted by Posokhov View Post
    What hotfix?

There was no hotfix after the US servers went down. The most recent one happened at 3am last night (which is pretty much at the beginning of BL's raid day). And if you want to play this game, one could mention that our whole Siegecrafter advantage was wasted since Klaxxi only got hotfixed after Blood Legion arrived there?
    Last edited by Ashvael; 2013-09-24 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Posokhov View Post
    In this thread:

"BL gets a 12 hour headstart. They don't count!"

"Doesn't matter. Method got world first."
    Which hotfix are you talking about?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post

I... don't think you're serious at all. Please tell me you aren't..
    how am i not serious about US and EU having the same amount of time a week on bosses? i'd like to see your argument on how they don't.
    http://www.twitch.tv/cheezy_123
    14/14H SoO <Divinity>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ashvael View Post
    There was no hotfix after the US servers went down. The most recent one happened at 3am last night (which is pretty much at the beginning of BL's raid day) And if you want to play this game, one could mention that our whole Siegecrafter advantage was wasted since Klaxxi only got hotfixed after Blood Legion arrived there?
    That's to be expected BL has direct connections to some blizzard employees, in fact there is GMs on BL.

Deleted
    Method at 13 bosses now btw. Not on frontpage yet, so would just put it here.

Quote Originally Posted by cyqu View Post
    Which at least is not an advantage, they had the chance too, but the thing I said was an advantage. But anyways doesn't matter for bosses which takes a lot of days to go down

Quote Originally Posted by spyke View Post
    That's to be expected BL has direct connections to some blizzard employees, in fact there is GMs on BL.
    Wow...really? People believe shit like that?

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    unless im not understanding something which could be the same time us gets eu gets aswell but on the tail end of the lockout week?
    Yep, that's it.

It's like, from US perspective, US raids from Tuesday morning to Tuesday morning, while EU does it from Tuesday evening to Tuesday evening so there are a few hours when EU is doing the 'old lockout' while US is already on the new week.

Grats Method 13/14...what a race this tier...phew

Quote Originally Posted by ujx View Post
    Wow...really? People believe shit like that?
    It's not impossible. Game Masters do actually play the game for fun.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

C'mon Midwinter! Alliance believes in you!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    It's not impossible. Game Masters do actually play the game for fun.
    Then as we learned five-six pages ago, they're not raiding because only LFR raiders raid for fun.
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.