15+ Year Old Account

At what stats/ilvl should i switch from destro->affic?

Ive noticed in lower lvl gear, destro puts out better dps, till a certain ilvl where affic starts to take over as the best spec. Does anyone know what stats or ilvl i should be looking for before i go spending money reforging/regemming towards affic?
    here is my armory.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...akadaka/simple

Deleted
    At around 530 ilvl people tend to jump over to Affli. For going Affli you want to hit the Breakpoint of 9778 but still have sufficient stats over for mastery which you should have at 530.

Quote Originally Posted by Avengex View Post
    At around 530 ilvl people tend to jump over to Affli. For going Affli you want to hit the Breakpoint of 9778 but still have sufficient stats over for mastery which you should have at 530.
    Basically with around 18-20k (haste + mastery) you will be fine with affliction.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you are happy with Destro you do not need to switch to affliction. If you enjoy playing affliction, then switch, but Destro is not broken or bad.
    “I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: ‘O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.’ And God granted it.” -- Voltaire

"He who awaits much can expect little" -- Gabriel Garcia Marquez

Quote Originally Posted by Scathbais View Post
    If you are happy with Destro you do not need to switch to affliction. If you enjoy playing affliction, then switch, but Destro is not broken or bad.
    At Single target it's pretty much broken IMO.
    In AOE is very good.

530-535'ish if you have your legendary meta. 540 if you don't once you can hit 9778 haste and have a similar amount of mastery. As usual do your own sims/math/etc....disclaimer.

Last night on h.sha I switched to destro and was up there w' the dps warriors when aff was struggling on that fight. I'd use aff for anything single target, multi target where adds live more than a few seconds, or anything high mobility. Destro is better when you need aoe/aoe burst and/or can havoc shadowburn cleave but even then still loses to destro. It just pays for its utility with some of the lowest single target damage of any spec.

u do not turn to affliction until u get the legend head gem.cause affliction relies greatly or fundamentally on the gem,without which,aff does really a bad performance.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkhudsucker View Post
    u do not turn to affliction until u get the legend head gem.cause affliction relies greatly or fundamentally on the gem,without which,aff does really a bad performance.
    Accoriding so simcraft, the difference between the legendary meta and the regular one in my gear (531 ilvl) - just about 6,5k dps.