Lelelelelellelel mfw 340k on malkorok

Hey guys!

I have a couple of questions for people in this topic that can do simulations.

1) How much does Holy Avenger sim against Sanctified Wrath with similar gear and without the Evil Eye trinket?
    2) What is the simulated dps difference between these two when you have the trinket?

Im asking this because I love Holy Avenger in PvE but I feel it is weaker than SW even without the trinket. Now the trinket actually has far better synergy with SW and DP than it has with HA which means that HA will drop even further behind. I tried to tweet GC about this. I personally think HA needs to be reduced by this trinket too to keep it a competitive choise so that everyone is not forced to go SW in single and DP(4-set) in heavy aoe. GC answered that "We think it would make HA too attractive if the trinket reduced it". I can't help but to disagree with that. Can anyone help me with simulations about it? GC is not a fan of sims but it's better than nothing. Thanks.

Deleted
    With 50% of haste and gcd cap, is it wrong to assume that tv3 (or ds3) > all !?

By taking this into account, is it really sure that, even on multitaget encounter, mastery > haste (above 40%) !?
    Last edited by mmoca677383a5d; 2013-09-25 at 10:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vigilanti View Post
    If you wanted more of an answer I could post math, but its a lot of effort.
    But really no one here is doing this math. Where are the hard numbers?
    All I hear are complaints, that Simcraft and Exemplar must be wrong. At least they do math.

10+ Year Old Account
    But if we had enough haste, wouldn't it be possible to just spam HoW every GCD during wings, because GCD would stay at 1sec but HoW CD would still be reduced?

Quote Originally Posted by Weightlifter View Post
    But if we had enough haste, wouldn't it be possible to just spam HoW every GCD during wings, because GCD would stay at 1sec but HoW CD would still be reduced?
    You would need 200% haste to get to that point, but yes, it is *technically* possible. It just isn't attainable.

Deleted
    Dunno if it's any worth telling, but on our first Garrosh kill (25 normal last monday)
    I didn't get any heirloom weapon at all. Only 4-5 out of 25 raid members got one.
    I remember reading it was a guaranteed drop? Seems it isn't...

Deleted
    How many retri paladins are actually raiding? I have lvl 90 retri with almoust full epics from timeless isle and pvp weapon. I would like to play retri but if it is not wanted in raids, then I have no other option than start playing moonkin even though i hate it is incredibly immobile since demonology warlock got nerfed out of the game, or start healing

i have monk also, but ww has zero raid utility while retri has atleast some

Quote Originally Posted by Lychnuchus View Post
    Dunno if it's any worth telling, but on our first Garrosh kill (25 normal last monday)
    I didn't get any heirloom weapon at all. Only 4-5 out of 25 raid members got one.
    I remember reading it was a guaranteed drop? Seems it isn't...
    You read wrong. 1st one is guaranteed to drop for your current spec. Said nothing about drop chance.

So, 2 weeks of full clears and my guild has in total gotten 4 pieces of loot that ret can use (not counting tier tokens) I think this was insanely low so I decided to check loot tables. Turns out every single boss that drops a wep for us is a tier boss which means you have 3 loot spots for the non-tier loot, add that up with the fierce competition for weapons (and thok trinket...) and you're gonna have to be insanely lucky to get your core items this tier... Even if you coin for weapons you have the same chance to coin tier (or any other loot from that boss) as you have to coin your wep... Honestly I feel like this is a major fuckup by blizzard even if we have 3 good weapons to choose from and the nazgrim mace.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    in good guilds drops are handed to who ever needs them most, so when you raid more you will eventually get your

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    So, 2 weeks of full clears and my guild has in total gotten 4 pieces of loot that ret can use (not counting tier tokens) I think this was insanely low so I decided to check loot tables. Turns out every single boss that drops a wep for us is a tier boss which means you have 3 loot spots for the non-tier loot, add that up with the fierce competition for weapons (and thok trinket...) and you're gonna have to be insanely lucky to get your core items this tier... Even if you coin for weapons you have the same chance to coin tier (or any other loot from that boss) as you have to coin your wep... Honestly I feel like this is a major fuckup by blizzard even if we have 3 good weapons to choose from and the nazgrim mace.
    ye dont look at my armory then ;-D

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiya View Post
    But really no one here is doing this math. Where are the hard numbers?
    All I hear are complaints, that Simcraft and Exemplar must be wrong. At least they do math.
    I require my students to do Math(s). It doesn't stop them sometimes deciding that the distance to Mars is about 45 miles.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    They should at least give you the Galakras trinket over a DK/Warrior. Lower CD on devotion, BoP, divine protection and bubble are really powerful on over half of the encounters in there.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    They should at least give you the Galakras trinket over a DK/Warrior. Lower CD on devotion, BoP, divine protection and bubble are really powerful on over half of the encounters in there.
    Devo aura is no longer affected by this, instead its hand of freedom, i believe

Quote Originally Posted by Todyn View Post
    Devo aura is no longer affected by this, instead its hand of freedom, i believe
    thought 17 sec freedom with evil eye was a joke.... THEN I started malkorok heroic. Now i use freedom >_> or i die

when to break t15 4pc normal got offpiece shoulders galakras and hands immersius normal

Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    when to break t15 4pc normal got offpiece shoulders galakras and hands immersius normal
    This has been literally said, thousands if not millions of times. please use the search function.

Quote Originally Posted by Todyn View Post
    This has been literally said, thousands if not millions of times. please use the search function.
    Pls can you enlighten me i have searched the forums and theres no threads about ret t15 4pc break up, so i must be a noob

ty

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ianus View Post
    Pls can you enlighten me i have searched the forums and theres no threads about ret t15 4pc break up, so i must be a noob

ty
    read the first paragraph of the first post of this thread please!